If you could be female for a week, what would you do?

If you could be female for a week, what would you do?

Squat over a mirror all day and walk around the house seeing what I can shove inside me

Stay male.

Bleed everywhere and complain a lot.

Kill myself

sex tape, then rob a bank with my tits out. Good luck getting any witness statements.

Immediately go to the nearest girls locker room with a hidden camera. Then blackmail one of them to sleep with someone rich and blackmail them for all their Pokemon cards.

nice dubs.i would shower all week and walk around sniffing my pussy.id be really lude in public and try to get a whole football team to fuck me.id also try to talk with the other girls and hang out but they probably wouldn't like me cuz id be such a smelly lude whore.

try and rape some bitches

Buy a gun
Flash pussy everywhere
Get raped
Shoot rapers afterwards

And would play with myself 24/7

show tits on Sup Forums

Put a sharpie in my pooper, take a pic and upload to Sup Forums

I would be a feminist and go protest

Take miles of cock in all holes and swallow cum by the gallon. Girls have the good life.

this has a lot of twists

keked

legit

is this a get thread?

fuck as many niggers I can and insert something huge on the last day

No check these singles

>wear skimpy clothes
>people look in my direction
>sue them for sexual harrasment
>profit

That's gay

see if I can still make jokes or if the natural laws of the universe took that away

Once I told my wife if I was a female for a week, I would have orgies get fucked in all holes be a cum bucket for any man.

Yeah I am a horny fucker.

Dress slutty for fleet week at the naval ship yard.

nigga you gay

try to find someone who could make my condition permanent. one week of life on easy mode is not enough, i want the full gameplay.

No, you're just a fag.

Pueraria Mirifica, White Peony, Red Reishi, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek & Progesterone Cream.

You're Welcome.

i said i want to be a woman, not a hormonally fucked degenerate faggot with a tiny shriveled up unfunctioning dick

Gangbang.

Have hot lesbo sex with my wife

underrated post