Who's smoking tonight?

Who's smoking tonight?

Guy just dropped off. Decent cure. Not vac sealed bikie weed. Fairly dense nugs, just grinding now.

Oshit wasn't expecting quads. Brisbane btw.

me, just some hydro shit. no fucking idea, no dealer knows what they're selling around here

Come up to Brisbane. Hook you with some seeds and my guy. This bubbleyum but he gets northern lights, Lsd, red dragon, ak49, pineapple kush and Skywalker og

Not me, because I'm not a fucking degenerate and it's only week 1 of flower.

Nice quads though, fam.

As bad lick. What strain you got on the burn? I can't wait for my sour diesel seeds to arrive!

Why does weed always look like some form of animal shit?

clones of "blue fire" whatever the hell that is.

Because you gotta dry it out. Most green things will lose their pigment when dried.
Look up Pakistani chitral. Prettiest buds out.

Ok. Never heard. Post when smoking! Also if you want weed stock. You can turn female nodes male by spraying it with colloidal silver. Then just flick the pollen in a separate tent or apply with a feather

i used to smoke bud on the daily. Then at 22 it started giving me panic attacks bad every time I smoked or I would get real paranoid.

Now at 24 I just drink instead. Feels bad man. Want to smoke again, any advice?

why is it brown?

Thanks, I do want to try growing from seed some time, but will just buy other peoples hard work.

>visiting family
>cant smoke til tommorow
Fffuuuuck
also this

Trichomes an red hairs. And like before the drying does strip some pigment.

Don't harvest when white and crystally. Wait for trichomes to Amber up. Harvest when white and your thc and cbd content suffers

So much easier. And I dump spare seeds into perennials at winnings hehehe

fuck I thought that was just schwag or something, thats hairs?

Can we get a close up of a nug?

Here it is ground. More green now cause it's mulled.

Amerifag here, what's a winnings?

Growing from clone is pretty easy, just put in soil and water. I guess if I was making the cuttings and rooting the clones myself that's about as much work as germinating and sprouting.

why day fuq you have green plastic grass?

>poor fuck detected

I assume he mispelled 'Bunnings' which is like our Home Depot or hardware/home maintenance/gardening store

See....

Oh, haha that's evil!

noice

Closer

Cause it's in my outside stoner space and bonsai lounge.

I don't want cold feeties

Correct. Bunnings. I've been doing it for about 7 years now.

bump

That looks like the tightest shit. Nice smoke spot bruh

Yea use a Shotgun and kys.

Ta bro. I enjoy it. I got a fountain and all shit. Light up plants. Grow lights for bonsai and orchids.

One plant I mixed in some of my father's ashes. It was given to me when he died. So I repotted the bougainvillea and mixed ashes in with the soil.

It's a good place cause the ptsd calms with the weed and I can actually enjoy his memory.

That noting I smoke my cat and dog daily.

Yeah.

Drop the booze and return to glory. Also just start by enjoying a joint. You can roll them small. Don't get paranoid cause really, what's the worst that could happen. Slap on the wrist and no conviction. Amounts to a civil crime most places. First timers here wouldn't cop more than community service and a fine.

That's nice.

Anybody ever have an experience with the strain Durban Poison?

On sunday i smoked weed and was still dehydrated from saturday After a friday night party and the trip was funny as hell

Brown hair gets you highest

Great strain will knock you out smoking too much if it's the real cut

Not in a VERY long time, enjoy!

Kys banana bender faggot jew. Perth btw.

oy cunt ah finks it's time fohr you to shut that fukin trap up m8

Fuck outta here east coast faggot. QL is literally worse than south Australia

Why does it matter where I am from In Australia? I'm sure if we hung out we'd have more in common than you'd expect.

I'll give it a grow if you can get seeds to me.

Do you like pussy and meth?

Yeah. Haven't touched any chems since I was early 20s tho.

It seems we are already friends user

What's your number? Let's text

Eh. Maybe tomorrow. For now here seems fine.

Mynigr

Weak. I expected better from you femanon

I'm a dude ya fuckin rissole. I'm OP.. I have a beard.

You're the furthest thing from a dude you dirty faggot

at least let your camera phone focus shit

the back camera got fucked up day before last when my dog knocked phone out of my hand. front is fine, back makes this whirring sound and only sometimes focuses.