Other thread got ignore, this one has better quality

Other thread got ignore, this one has better quality.

>text copypasta from other thread, this time with the pics.

Medfags needed.

I workour at home. 2 days ago i was flexing in the mirror and i noticed a weird linear-like lump on my tricep while flexing. I touched it for a while at it didnt hurt at all. I still have it. I did some research and i dont really have simptomes of cancer or tumors, so annyone have anny idea what i have? will i die? should i worrie/go to doctor?

cancer

Thats your muscle you ding dong.

full pic

its not, the other arm doesnt have that lump, its hard to see but i can feel a little lump there.

If you showered at the gym then it is probably the AIDs you got. That's why I always shower at home instead.

i workout at home, i dont use the gym

I have this 'node' as well on the outer sides of my arms at the bottom of my triceps.
Its basically just a knot or scar tissue that has formed on the ligament. This can happen from getting bumps on the ams, which you jost got.

now, lern to fucking google.
OP is a faggot.

That's your fucking tricep you cock toucher

its called brachialis you gotta work those arms evenly

Maybe es a cyst op

its definitly not that. gtfo

is not.

It's
definitely
cancer

can i keep working out with it? can i ignore it?

what can i do about it? is doctor needed?

No one is going to compliment on your arms.
They aren't big
Try posting it at
>>/fit/

thats not the point of this post, i just wanna know if someone knows what that lump was. learn to read faggot,

aight sure you must know better then me

i think i can tell a muscle from something that appeared in my arm from one day to the other. -__-

Here's your options.
>Tumor
>Muscle Scar
>Veins swelling because of infection shock, high cholesterol, blood pressure.
>Calcium deposit because you have shit pipes and it's fucking your body as well.
>Over thinking/looking a past injury.
>A mosquito was able to bite you but, didn't get the chance to inject it's patented itch serum before you rolled in your sleep and scarred it away.

It's true watches at $ 0?

Not seeing any line, but there sure is a strange blue circle on your arm.

If you can move it around, it's a lipoma. Completely harmless.