14)Israel
15)Australia
16)Thailand
17)Poland
18)Germany
19)Indonesia
20)Canada

If your cunt isn't on the list you are irrelavent desu

google.co.jp/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/these-are-the-worlds-20-strongest-militaries-ranked-2015-9

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will Small Britain ever recover from this

y cant we b friend?

According to the meme GFP we are 31
Not so bad for spending next to nothing in our armed forces

>21
wut

Still number 1.

Feels good.

Faggit

Finland should be number one desu desu

where's North Korea?

the difference between the 2 and 1 is amazing

Wheres north korea and saudi arabia?

>India
lol

norks are a joke, and saudi arabia is ranked high in some ranking

>Japan
>that high
fake news

>Japan
Does Japan even have anything resembling actual military?

Russia over China? LOL

much like south korea they are entirely dependant on you

yeah i thought japan could not have an army because america

We'd take a dump on all of you 20 faggots

One fearless Japanese samurai warrior can kill 10000 enemy soldiers at the cost of his own life for the sake of his emperor, his country and his people.

Thailand is more powerful than u

Kek

Sticky RICED

and yet one cartoon magazine will distract the nip for an eternity and cause him to waste away into nothing

>sweden, denmark, norway
>more powerful military than finland
ayy lmao who makes this shit up?

yeah, but I know SK actually has a decent military, with compulsory service and all. I thought Japan just relies on us completely.

How can Germany be that high?

>mfw #15
>mfw stronger than jews

PREPARE YOURSELVES JUDAYA!

Learn to read

>I thought Japan just relies on us completely.
you seem to have fallen for drumph's story too much

Best Korea is only a treat if you are invading them due to sheer numbers. Also could be a credible threat assuming everything they invade has enough well seasoned firewood laying around to power their equipment.

We're only a threat if we can get CAAT platoon Blue's humvees working

Polen, it is time to run to nemchi

>BR
>#15

W O T

How can you put countries without nukes before those that do?

Nukes are like battleships
Nobody will really use them for anything

Until you have nothing to lose, never corner a wounded animal.

It sucks that today japs are just a bunch of beta 2D lover faggots unlike the old warriors.

>Italy stronger than UK

Poland stronger than Germany

>The German military ended up low on the list due to their lack of power projection platforms. Germany does not have an aircraft carrier and has relatively few submarines which, according to the Credit Suisse methodology, drops its ranking.

autist ranking

Booty adds +15 to spying and sabootytage

how well are Jews integrated in Brazilian society?

usa budget $601 billion

god fucking damn

We shouldn't be that high we're a fucking disgrace

t. Former soldier

Taiwan is stronger than Israel
wow, it really surprise me

Ignoring my national sentiment.

You should not put much stock into these meme lists as they don't examine anything to do with equipment quality or actual training and experience.

Credit Suisse, the ones who made the list agreed that it is not exactly an accurate reflection in capability.

>Saudi military

>Turkey is above pakistan
I refuse to believe that

stay in the Nile, faggot

I guess having twice as big budget as yours makes a difference

>moosefuckers that low
Embarassing as fuck tbqhmdf. I assume its due to zero projection because of our trash navy and af. Wish we were back to early post ww2 days of military but i guess its moot with big daddy burger to the south.

How can Saudi be ranked over UK and France when they don't have nukes? Wouldn't UK BTFO Saudi singlehandedly if they wanted to?

The Saudi military wears an American flag.

>Japan
Wait Japan has an army?

ITALIA STRONK

BRITAIN WE WAR U

>Wouldn't UK BTFO Saudi singlehandedly if they wanted to?
Do you really think that would be a wise move? Do you really think America would allow that?

>Poland
>relevant
TOP KEK

That's not what these rankings are about. If that were the case then all NATO members and US allies would be ranked over everyone else. But I don't get why Saudi is ranked over UK if they don't have a chance against them 1v1.

I wish we had nukes.

Than we could nuke germany, russia and ourselfs.

Btw. I love the germ butthurt in this thread, stay mad beta furryfags.

Armies are useless nowadays tho
It's all about turning a country against itself

It pretty much does tho sometimes, I mean americans don't mind to serve his mahesty.

We're too high. Our military is a disgrace.

t. former soldier

I think that some of those rankings do consider international relations, otherwise it would be unlikely for us to be better than Britain and worse than germany

Greece can destroy germany within an hour.

germany never won a world war
Greece never lost a world war

Militaries basically all full of retards. Manpower is irrelevant. All you need is good generals and tech

Fuck off Ikibey

fuck australia

most people here would welcome Americans. literally nobody wants to fight for this shithole

>8)Italy
>9)UK

>canada has a military

Shit list.

Countries stronger than Poland

>Israel
>Vietnam
>Brazil

I just read the report. And it says nowhere why they selected those 20 countries. So I can we can declare it bullshit.

*I think we can

What is this shit list. Get out of here.

Canada and Mexico are dangerous as fuck they need to protect themselves dog bless

>There are some data issues here that we should flag. We have only considered data for these 20 countries and this index highlights these countries’ relative military strength to each other. The absence of time series data prevents us from making historical and cross-country comparisons of the military capabilities of these nations. Also, Germany ranks considerably lower than might otherwise
be expected by conventional wisdom due to its relatively smaller fleet of aircraft carriers and submarines – capabilities which command higher weights in our index

So I guess it's fake news based on a real report.

>So I can we can declare it bullshit.

Fuck me Sherlock Holmes is here. Of course it's bullshit, even people without much military knowledge can see that.

>Canada ranked higher than Australia
Ayy

>global firememe

I don't understand these lists.

Why do countries that can't even feed their population, can barely keep their country united and stable, have inflated numbers of people in the military who join as a form of welfare, have old weapons in disrepair due to low funding, have no capability to develop or manufacture sophisticated weapons even if they needed to, and have to import the rudimentary training they do give their soldiers from other countries rank so highly.

all because 40+ million pieces of cannon fodder

>Everyone piss and shit about their own irrelevant country military
>not mentioning the USA has the top 5 combined and then some, because why the fuck not
The list should consider that there's a power gap top 10 should go to the USA then start at 11 for everyone else.

Don't they get the last laugh since they just rely on us for protection?

Oh yeah true so top 20 technically is all USA then everyone else.

During the Dutch Indonesian war we literally killed 30 Indonesians for every lost Dutch soldier.
And that was without the modern technological advantage.
Although we're now building navy ships for Indonesia (so they can invade Australia).

>all because 40+ million pieces of cannon fodder

They often go by sheer numbers. Forget about the quality of equipment or the training, it's all about muh numbers.

Meanwhile we're quality and quantity.

Yeah yeah we all already know America is overpowered.

How does Pakistan spend more on the military than Australia despite having a GDP per capita lower than Nigeria and Ghana?

Can polska defeat evil nemchi?

Saudi Arabia spends more than Russia.

Despite having a smaller economy than the Netherlands or Switzerland.

Wait Italy is stronger than the UK now? Fucking KEK

Go Fuck urselves toothpaste jews

Yet you lost to some Vietnamese farmers

>Japan, India, SK and Italy before France and UK
that's fucking bullshit

Nah.

But Saudi Arabia a relatively rich and stable country
. They also have a ton of foreign exchange reserves. Pakistan is literally a political scandal away from becoming a failed state .

>Japan number 4
>India number 5
>South Korea number 7
>Pakistan number 11
>Thailand number 12

I'm unironically impressed. Good work guys. You really surpassed my expectations.

Pretty sure we could just turn off the Saudi Arabian military if we wanted since they get most of their advanced tech from us

We spent a bunch of money and manpower then bathed their country in agent orange to say fuck it and pull out. We tend to do that quite a bit, we throw some shit in, because why the fuck not, ruin a country's genetic cycle for the next few decades, maybe help their economy, maybe train some of them, maybe wipe out everything they know. Who the hell knows.

The one thing that matters is that we can do this on repeat, for the fuck of it and there still isn't anyone stopping that cycle anytime soon, because we just roll over people and run protection rackets, because we can. Isn't that just the coolest shit in the world like god damn.

Best part we were given the keys to the kingdom by Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures

Aussies have more than twice the military budget of Pakistan.

Emu, rabbits, toads and carp

I find it hard to believe France ánd italy are stronger than the UK

France might be but Italy certainly isn't.