Sup Sup Forums. I wanna try Opioids but I'm not sure where to start. I just want something that'll chill me out...

Sup Sup Forums. I wanna try Opioids but I'm not sure where to start. I just want something that'll chill me out. Anyone got any advice for me? I'm looking into Oxycodone at the moment, is it good?

Also general drug thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

krakenkratom.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah oxycodone is nice. If you want advice though I'd say to leave well alone.

Obviously you're going to do it anyway though, so just do it maybe once a month.

Getting high is fun, drug addiction isn't.

Stop! Opioids is not a drug you want to recreationally take. High level of dependency, smoke or eat some weed if you want to relax. Trust me I've experimented with lots of drugs, but I ain't fucking with opioids.

howbout this OP : don't

even if you manage not to get hooked, you'll go the rest of your life jaded, realizing that your wildest dreams and greatest pleasures are nothing more than a tiny pill

source : experience

XANAX!!!!!!

Drugs are for faggots who can't handle reality

That's me in a nutshell.

I like klonopin.

Pharmacy student speaking :
Depends on what you understand by "chill me out", but for example, when I want to chill all the afternoon, I take 200mg of tramadol, extended release and smoke weed. It doesnt make you high or anything, just relax during like 6 or 7 hours (the max is at 5 hours after taking it)
You could go up to 400mg, but it's surely will give you nausea.

Overwhise, codein, morphin, etc are OK too, but I prefer extended release of tramadol.

>im cool guy cuz i nevr took drug

stale meme

also, who the fuck wants to "handle" reality? reality is trash.

Exercise, and I'm just saying run for a while or play a sport until you're exhausted, and then smoke weed or do dabs later (after your heart rate drops)

I do agree that the highs are different, but this will at least relax you if that's what you're actually trying to do. But if you're actually just underneath wanting to do opioids, I got to say don't fuck with that shit dude. Being addicted is a hell you can easily avoid. What people don't mention is that you start freaking out about how you need your "fix" to feel okay, and the panic only goes away when on the drug, and you'd better get ready to lose your fucking boners and your own memory. And honestly you'd have to be retarded to waste money on becoming a dead dick dumbfuck.

>live for decades
>never wanting to experience reality differently

you literally can experience yourself on a level that's unfathomable to reality

Good bye OP. Although you were a fag it's a shame to watch you take your first step towards junkiehood. Fuck it get some heroin or better yet fenynal.

I need weed. My guy got locked up. Whomp whomp

I got some what do you need.

OP here. When I say 'chill me out' that's just a figure of speech. I wanna relax. I can't smoke weed cause it gives me pretty bad anxiety. I've done harder drugs like MDMA and meth and I generally space my sessions out by at least a month, but typically more like six to twelve months cause I don't usually seek stuff out.

Doing anything harder than weed to chill you out is fucking stupid

a 10 mg vicodin/hydrocodone would be enough, although it's stupid.

Once you try them they're so hard to forget, I was one of those people who said once a week only but now have a daily addiction I can't break.

Get some of this, get some 00 sized capsules and get off opiates before you get busted thrown in jail or rehab. It's the post acute withdrawal syndrome that causes a relapse and kratom will fix that.

There's so many strains of marijuana and so many ways to enjoy it, I am sure you can find a combination that would not cause you anxiety. You just looking for an excuse to try opioids. You are the reason the heroin epidemic in this country (well united states I don't know where you're from) is so bad, you want to try a pill to relax next thing you know, one little slip up and your hooked, then the cheapest and strongest thing will be heroin. Seriously don't go down this path. You want to try something really fun? Try LSD.

Mmmmm Some of that please

Got some of this too, LSD from Barney's Farm, lab tested at 25 percent thc.

Not even joking, I'm in need. Near Philly

>Try LSD.
and smoke some LSD

>There's so many strains of marijuana and so many ways to enjoy it, I am sure you can find a combination that would not cause you anxiety.
Uh, no. I said it gives me anxiety but really it gives me full-blown panic attacks, regardless of the strain. Trust me, I've tried to make it work. It doesn't. THC doesn't agree with me.

>You just looking for an excuse to try opioids.
I'm not looking for an excuse, I just want to try them, period.

>You are the reason the heroin epidemic in this blah blah blah
Project more pls

>You want to try something really fun? Try LSD.
Done it several times.

Yeah well I'm in central NY.

id rather start with some "low class" opioids mb codeine, tramadole or tilidine.

>Uh, no. I said it gives me anxiety but really it gives me full-blown panic attacks, regardless of the strain. Trust me, I've tried to make it work. It doesn't. THC doesn't agree with me.

no, you're smoking too much, stupid. weed is extremely strong these days. you need to take ONE TINY hit. you've probably tried dabs and shit right? lol.

No one around here seems to want my money

I'd say xanex before any opioids, one of my best pals overdosed and died about a month ago after taking literally a pill and a half too many oxycodone. It's very very easy to just stop breathing if you mix downers with other drugs as well just be careful

You really love projecting, don't you user?

Seriously if you have never done opiates, just get some kratom, you can buy it online, it binds to your opiate receptors, it feels a lot like vicodin without the depressed resperation and addiction issues and in case you missed this: you can buy it online.

just don't

This

That's never an issue with me
40 an eighth
80 a quarter
125 half
225 an oz
800 qp

Ughh. Live closer to me!

krakenkratom.com/

Not Op, which should I do first, acid or mushies?

I order a bag a month from those guys. Even got a free key chain

That's because it's been tainted by your greasy nigger paws.

I'm a little Irish girl lol

I started with tramadol, quite easy to get around to and nice in small doses

It's good kratom. OP should listen, opiates are liking fucking a chick way beyond your pay grade, at first the neurotransmitter oxytocin is pumping in your brain you are fucking and you are happy as fuck, just a small nagging suspicion you ignore, your friends like your new girl it's great. Then you find out she's really a fucked up slut who has slept with a bunch of people besides you even your friends. Then you are alone and destitute. At first it was exquisite and now it's all gone and your life is shit.
That's opiates.

it's a synthetic. It also causes seizures in high doses, is addictive and causes withdraw.

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

He's right. Trusted a doctor and ended up in the hospital

doctors will get you addicted faster than dealers if you're not careful

Overpriced like hell.
LUL

It's a good place to order from, but yeah I buy my own capsules from amazon and get 90 dollar kilos and fill my own. I was dealing with an opiate addiction. For experimental purposes it's easy and efficient and if you like it you will make it cheaper because you can.

Opiates are fine and dandy....until you come down. Fuck i get prescribed the shit and i still shy away from it, maybe once every year tops. You walk on sunshine, and the next day you contemplate suicide. I do relate on the THC thing, one tiny hit and the panic attacks are killing me.

To get your desired effect though, i would recommend hydrocodone. Most common dosage is eith 10 mg or 30. Steer clear of 80s if your guy has them, and fuck morphine, the nausea is unbelievable.

I'm cherrybomb. Come see me sometime

Dubs dont lie... clonazepam will you sleepy but you get solid rest and when you wake up things dont get to you.

My fave was the little green pill. When you snort it, it has a menthol flavor to it

Look at co-codamol and cold water extraction

degenerated junky reporting in!
Oxy are the best and heroin but i warn you when the train is rolling it rolls....

Reality is for faggots who can't handle drugs.

uhm, don't? I've been an opioid addict for years and unless you have some physical injury or need it for pain, there's no reason to make yourself addicted, and whether anons want to admit it or not, you will get addicted. I got clean and had spinal surgery or I wouldn't go near the shit today but I have to to work and live etc

don't be a little faggot snooping through mommy's medicine cabinet, and if you do take a valium to chill out, not fucking oxy you idiot, you're way more likely to get addicted to that

This
If you do drugs to escape life, you're doomed. Do drugs to enhance life.

if you are dumb enough to go the addiction route user, try codeine before moving up the chain of opiates because whatever you start with will become your baseline tolerance and that tolerance will get strong fast and you're gonna want stronger dope, at least start off small and build up to it

Don't do it. You'll eventually start stealing to support your habit. The needle is right around the corner. Shit will get bad enough then You'll end up in a halfway house with all dudes for 18 months. Oooor you'll die of an overdose like many people I know/knew. If you're going to do it though then just iv some dilaudid. Oxycodone is weak imo.

why warn of addiction then suggest iv usage in the same breath? just don't do it at all op. like seriously, you have no idea how many lives the shit has ruined and snorting a roxi 30 here and there to nod off in class seems like a fun escape, when that tolerance appears, you're going to put a needle in your arm to get back there and you're gonna chase that high for the rest of your life

Ikr!!!!

OP here. Still gonna buy Oxycodone. I will take your warnings into consideration though and make sure I don't take it more than once a month. Cheers.

Addiction comes slowly and you won't expect it at all. Good luck mate. I suggest not doing it at all. People suggested the same to me but I have to find out things for myself. I wish I never tried that first pill.

smoke some opium op. probably the safest