It's been days since he reminded us

it's been days since he reminded us

hmm?

n-not about easter, about ''end it whenever you want''...

He's storing his energy until the big day

>he reminded us
This reminds me of some American kid's post during Syrias thing but can't remember it well.

what are you referring to?

he had a helium tank, so yeah he's probably an hero now

Hopefully he's doing his bird now like a good boy.
(I don't mean shagging his missus, I mean serving his debt to society.)

the d-day wasn't supposed to be in march 29?

the pole user who posted ''no matter how bad things get, remember you can end it when you want''
how do you know?, he posted a pic?

yeah, but he suggested he was going to ''end it all'' the day he had to go there

I feel slightly bad even typing it out, cos he is human being and all.. But, could that really be considered a great loss?

I don't know, on one hand I have doubts about if all this was made by an impostor, after all, why he was going to post about the trial and stuff here?, but on the other hand if it's true, he did it to himself (and his family), so I have mixed feelings tbqh

he said so, maybe he lied, but i don't see why he would

I mean, there was (is?) the polish CP poster. I don't see any reason to disbelieve it personally.
My mixed feelings about saying "kys" are because he's a pedo. On the one hand, the human condition is incredibly complex and I don't want to put that negativity out there, perhaps he's a good guy that won't hurt children. On the other hand, I want to beat him to death myself.

:/

I hope he's in prison personally (and boy, will he catch some beatings if he is) and didn't khs. But I'm not sure I "care" if he did, not for lack of empathy, either.

I hope he gets savagely beaten in prison until he becomes a reformed man

who's gonna get me motivated to actually do something now?

Ahh yes, prison, the great reformer.
But seriously, nonces here get shanked or NAPALM'D here (sugar + boiling water + (You)r face.) Imagine Polan is worse.

Hopefully that could reform him tho.
>go into prison judging chavs
>realise chavs and wider society judge you 10x more harshly
>be woke and cut your balls off or something on release

idk. I don't mean to wish ill on ANY person. But people who hurt kids seriously test my patience.

shut up ghandi if anyone deserves it it's him

yeah same here, that's why I said he did it to himself, maybe wanting to be edgy? who knows, but sometimes stupidity has a high cost

>will he catch some beatings if he is
being accused for stuff related to cp would bring more than just a beating, so maybe that's why he thought about end it all before going to prison

I feel bad also for his family tbqh, as far as I know he didn't want to tell them anything, but who knows, the only thing we can do now is speculate

I hope so, maybe he was another edgy manchild wanting to be a rebel and stuff, but as I said above, sometimes stupidity has a high cost
I wish

lmao init

Safe famm

>I feel bad also for his family tbqh, as far as I know he didn't want to tell them anything
Oh man, so do I. His poor mother. ;_;

>maybe we'll never know what happened to cp pole and his family

the worst feel tbqh, but the fact that at least one person was sentenced for cp makes me feel a bit better tbqh, there's nothing more desperating than seeing anons here enjoying that kind of sick shit

Forgetting about scumbag polan user, don't you find it an odd exercise to think about anons in general?

It's a big enough board you can blend in, yet small enough to notice individuals. (Or at least reconcile one post with another.)

I love (You) all, sorry for sounding all hippy

t. argieboo

Oh, and yeah I agree, pedo/anime posters are grim. The human condition is complex tho I guess :/

it depends, some of them catch my attention for different reasons, like the poleboo with jap flag (proxy?), his autism is pretty weird although I find it fun

>It's a big enough board you can blend in
not that big lately, for some reason I'm not that bad at recognizing posters-styles of posting, but I feel like most anons not hiding in generals are like 100 or so, (although I can be wrong), the board has been pretty dead and it's getting worse everyday

Guess people are getting bored of the uneventful, non-stop shitposting.

honestly I wish I was one of them, the better shitposters are gone now and all we have left is everyday the same threads, shitty baits and gay shit, but I have too much free time and this board is addictive as fug

I know how you feel. Ive wasted thousands of hours on Sup Forums and I regret it all.

so you are THAT leaf??? fucking hell, how don't you get bored of posting the same threads several times per day?

I more meant it's weird when you think about their lives in general. Polish CP user is but one of us, yet here we are thinking about "him" because he's a character. I added the argieboo thing so you'd judge me along the same lines too I guess, lol. I'm actually p normal, I think, nor am I a "boo". But here it's just memes.

lmao how did you not pick that up from his first post :DD

so much for being good at recognising posters ayyyyyyyy

I usually post at work because it's been really unbusy lately. But I do get bored, I've somehow trained my brain to enjoy it. It's literally all I do most of the time on Sup Forums.

Teleophile bigot, posting images online is not something anyone should be criminally punished for. You're fucking sick in the head and no worse than religious people who want to see gays stoned to death.
Hatred against paedosexuality is one of the last remaining "acceptible" forms of openly displaying an irrational hatred based on nothing but cancerous emotional kneejerks.
You're a fucking piece of shit.

You are cancerous normalfags; fucking human garbage.

Try /r9k/ faggot

>implying "no children were harmed during filming"

KYS paedoapologist scum.

>lmao how did you not pick that up from his first post
hey, there was nothing on his firsts posts who made me recognize it, and I said I'm ''not that bad'', never said I was good :3

well, I also make the same posts everyday, although I never do it more than once :^)

fuck off

SAVE ME

"at least you live in europe"
"1. your cunt 2. what is your honest.."
:D
I wish I had the imagination or autism required to make threads desu. Feels bad.

you're asking to the wrong person user

yeah, that's me :3

I hate this website so much it's ruining my life

lol you autist
1. england
2. going to move to BsAs soon

chicken, egg

>Shitpost all day at work
>Come home
>Shitpost for hours
>Go to gym
>Shitpost between sets

You did this to me.

Notice, you'll be welcome, but be careful with your bantz :3

>be a NEET
>wake up
>shitpost before having breakfast, and after
>shitpost before having lunch and after
>shitpost before having dinner and after
>keep shitposting until I go to sleep without turning off the pc to save time the next day

JUST

Get a job you'll feel better

>get a job
It's not like I'm not trying though, it according to your experience that wouldn't help me so much

he's probably right you know. can you *believe* *the* leaf just gave you legit advice?
not sure if BsAs underachiever or argie grill, but either way thanks and good night xx
(time to drag myself off to irl)

Keep it up. I'm sure there's things you can revise in your resume or jobsearch.

I'm sure ill stop going on Sup Forums soon... we're all gonna make it fella

İTT:

>wow İ'm thinking of this community member who posts frequently like he's a person omg?!
>haha oh wow we're such a friendly little community teehee :3
>thanks for the upboat fellow r/int/elligent!

You don't have to pretend to be so cold user-kun~~~

he's fresh off the boat from reddit and phone posting before work

empathy my dear leaf

he's dead lad