Whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?

somehow showed up (uninvited) at my friends house where we were drinking, convinced me to get extremely drunk, then had sex with me

told her no repeatedly but legit was too drunk to even really move
not sure how my dick worked i was only 17 at the time though

that was also my first time having sex and i feel p fucked up from it still two years later

she was my girlfriend once but we broke up when we were 16

constantly played with my emotions and gaslighted me / sexually harassed me

inb4 wah guys cant be raped

Heart break

Ignore me

Give birth to me.

10/10

had sex and complain about it ? what?

got pregnant

Take advantage of a 16 year old when she was horny

Not acknowledged my superior meme skills

Licked my butthole

the girl I was dating lied to me about going to the hospital. I know she lied because I went to her house to and she awnsered the fucking door. So I broke up with her on the spot. Called up a guy one of the guys I knew she had been fucking with behind my back he didn't know about me and I didn't really know about him until we spoke to one another so we exposed the bitch. She blocks me on fb and I think that's the end of it.

Last week a guy who's a mutual friend of mine and hers says she has put on fb that she would give a $100 to anyone that would beat me up.
Fast forward to tonight and she hits me up saying she wants to talk and all this other bullshit. I knew it was a set up but I went anyways.
> I get there knock on her door and put my hands in my jacket she invited me in and she looks the door as she shuts it.
> Then says he's here
> Two niggas come from around the corner and come down the hallway.
Not actually black one might have been Mexican the other was a skinny white guy
Now I've got hand wraps and these tactical gloves with sand in the knuckles over the wraps.
> I take my hands out of my pockets and say you won't mind if I fight back right?
> Mexican hesitates the white guy takes the lead

Marry me

My gf cheated on me with a dyke. Turned me on and pissed me off at the same time. Gf told me the dyke made her cum harder than anyone ever has. Fuck.

if by worst you mean best. everyone likes a rimjob

Not a very large hallway and the girl is blocking the door
> As soon as the white guy is in range I punch him in the throat
> He falls back Mexican catches him and I feel something hit me in the side of the head really hard.
> Turn and see she's got a short metal pipe she goes to swing again I grab her hand and take the pipe pushing her back
> She fell against the door
> I throw the pipe at the Mexican who set down the white guy
> Hits him in the arm or some shit run up to them kick the white guy in the stomach with my steel toe boots
> And get to work on the Mexican
He's backed up and we're in the living room now so there's more room to move
Maybe an important detail is that I'm left handed
> He throws a right straight to my face and I dodge left
past his punch and hit right where the head and neck meet
> Fucker falls like a sack of potatoes
White guy is still on the ground in the hall moaning and shit
> Try and walk past he grabs my leg so I pull away and stomp his hand it's definitely broken
> My ex is still on the ground trying not to cry walk up squat down right in front of her and then the tears start
> I scoffed stood up and unlocked the door pulling it open and pushing her to the side
Now we're here.

Moar please

>convinced me to get extremely drunk
Real men are responsible for our choices.

this. Male, female, black, white or yellow; we all poop, and we all love a tongue probing our poop holes.

Fuck man you certainly have balls

And have will power to not punch around that bitch for an hour or two

This was actually a very nice story to read

'Now I've got hand wraps and these tactical gloves with sand in the knuckles over the wraps.' sure

she had a dick
and didn't tell me

>about to fuck
>she takes clothes off
>she is a he
>wtf.jpeg
>calls me cispig or some shit
>he books it

rejected me even after i did nothing but prove my love for her

first gf I had
>me 16, she 21
>invited her home
>my parents arrive, she doesnt give a fuck
>we have lunch together, they dont like her
>after lunch, she starts giving me a bj
>parents notice us
>cringe shit

two weeks later
>invited her over again, parents are away until night
>she doesnt tell me she is on her period
>white sheets in bed turn red
>how does this washing machine work
>parents horrified once again

1 month later
>she cheats me in another town with an older guy or more than one, fucks them like the bitch she was
>got destroyed, awful first gf I had

I cut the hand wraps in half to do it I've got like 10 pairs anyways I just needed my wrist to be stiff

>Mind games
Then once we fucked she started crying, say 20 mins into it,
>didnt let me nut.

The same thing happened to me with my best friends mum at my brothers wedding. She told me at the start of the night I would get my end away...

Yeah I'm not a vindictive bitch

Man, if true then fucking good on you bro

Also found out after we dated and fucked
>She had a bf
>Was fucking guys on her grandmothers car
>Fucked a dude for months for chinese food

GF #1 gave may close friend a BJ
GF#2 had a secret committed relationship with another dude in another state, and blew a whole campus while in college in a an attempt to make friends at parties and then said BJs aren't cheating

>be me 18 get invited to a friend of a friends house for drink up
>after 2 hours of debating whether to go or not force myself to go
>rock up friend is there friend says her and her mates got sunburnt so leaving
>decided fuck it got ready stay start drinking
>hot host has bf and kid ive known in primary school
>us 4 drinking like crazy end up telling host bf you better pray to god and thank him you have her.
>all drunk think wow that girl is fucking amazing
>walk home abusing mate ive known in primary school telling him his brother should have hanged himself

continue?

Fortunately it is I was really depressed for a while after we broke up then she pulled this shit so I said fuck it let's see what we can do. Although one question has been bugging me since. Did they get paid?

lied about being on birthcontrol...

Message her tomorrow and ask if the $100 was worth it

the last one though

Always wrap up regardless

fucked me in the ass

Can't still blocked and I've forgotten her number
HA oldest trick in the book

>>Fucked a dude for months for chinese food
Favorite dish - Cream of Sum Yung Gie

Similar thing happened to me.
>girlfriend posts bounty on me
>invites me round
>one Mexican, one black dude, both huge
>I kneel down on the bed, ex girlfriend is videoing
>Mexican in my mouth, black in my anus
>they change ends, the Mexican I had been eating was painful for my anus
>meanwhile my mouth filled up with black sausage
>never again mixed international foods.

>whats the worst thing a girl has done to you?
Married me.

now i know...

My mom stole my dirtbike($3500.00) while I was sleeping. Sold it for some dope and a shitty car. Mom kenw I got raped and covered it up. Had my family confront me about it and got me kicked out. Brought the rapist to their little intervention... Straight face lied to my whole family and RUINED my life (for awhile).
Females lie but if you're up this early you probably already know. Shits fucking ridiculous bro.

My first GF
>Mooched on me for 13 months
>needed intense drama always and lied at all times to get it
>Literally everyone in her social circles thought that I beat her up
>Her parents threw me out of their house in the middle of the winter when it was three hours left until my bus arrived
>I was never told any of this
>One of her friends took me to the side and lashed out at me for feeling my gf up when she saw
>GF had said she had been single for 7 months
>Everyone thought I abused her and stalked her around since we always were together
>I had told her what I wanted to name my children, something which is really important to me
>she named her kids (not planned) those names because "I couldn't think of any good ones" and thus ruining them for me forever
>When her gig was up she told me we would talk this through the next day when she got home
>She disappeared and I didn't her from her for 5 years

Of course a dyke is better with a pussy, she has one. If I were gay I'd make your dick scream cause I know what feels good.

You know you want it baby.

Got screencaps of her having posted that? If only you had a mic on you, send that bitch to jail for attempted murder. She hit you with a pipe and tried to have two thugs get you.

>next day hang over figure well i was an idiot but wont hear from her again
>adds me on facebook what ever obviously doesnt remeber what i said
>she just is on my friends list dont really message her just let it go
>hey user my 18th is coming up you want to go
>sure...holly shit i like her but wtf i get her after a week of looking knowing she likes art get her giant cryan that is filled with art stuff
>All laugh at gift everyone drinks good night
>breaks up with bf but me and her start talking getting close ect
>she always said to me i dont like people getting to close cause they end up falling in love with me
>challenge accepted we got really close
>i became madly in love with her couldnt tell her

If your punctuation was slightly different it could have been funny. Now it it just makes no sense

Same thing happened to me.
>meet girl
>no girl
>penis
>no
not girl

The worst thing a girl has ever done to me is not fuck me. They have no other power or purpose.

Tried for the screen cap from my friend but that was after I kicked the shot out them so it was like 3am and she removed the post before he woke up. Cops never even showed. I was kind of expecting them

Eh a few are good for a chat

It is up to you to rewrite it and make the next generation of instantly forgettable posts funny.
I'm too tired, but someone had to make the first version.

Good luck, son.

>Great girl I met in highschool
>Making me wait forever to date her
>Goes to US to get treated
>After 5years dies from lukemia
>Cousin comforts me
>Cousin becomes new gf
>Moves far away to another country due to family reasons
>Waiting for two years and counting for her
>Feels like I'm destined to always wait

What a fucking cuck. Who cares nigger?

You're a legend homie, i'll immortalize you in a novel one day.

Practical girls are best girls

sucks man. Sorry

What do they talk to you about? Try to go to any reasonably deep and/or philosophical conversation and their baby instincts kick in. Literal retards with an emotional GPS for getting through life.

Dope. Call it Skeleton Party so I know
(That's what I've been calling it when telling friends)

You can prove your love all you want bro. Thats not how girls work. You also need to be hot and have a big dick and have cool friends.

Nothing

Yeah sometimes but its not like i have those conversations very often. Just regular shit some are actually quite funny.

Another GF
>Got mad at me because I felt that "I love you" shouldn't be said all the fucking time and especially not if all your actions indicate otherwise
>She screamed at everyone for whatever thing they did
>I went to my grandma's house on an island
>On the boat I ate a bad ham sandwhich and got a bowel infection
>Shat blood every few minutes
>Dangerously high fever
>so much pain I wasn't aware of all my actions
>Rushed to the hospital
>A doctor came in
>I knew what was going to happen
>He knew I knew
>Silent acknowledgment between men
>I tilt to the side and he takes my innocence away
>He leaves in silence
>I text my GF that I'm scared that I'll die tonight
>The doctors refuse to tell me my prognosis
>All alone in a hospital where no one I know can visit me
>I ask her to keep me company on the phone during that evening
>She stopped answering after the second text that says "Of course I'll be here for you"
>She doesn't answer when I call her
>I don't hear from her for three days
>I get better and get out of the hospital
>When I get home she admits that she fucked my friend that night
>She says she'd understand if I don't want to be with her anymore, but that she'll do anything to make up for it
>I'm in a bad spot in my life and says that we'll figure something out, talk about it and see why it happens
>She Bert stares me
>"I didn't think you'd take me back. I don't want to be with you"
>She claims that we're equally hurt in this situation and that I have to feel sorry for her
>My friend made sure that everyone she knows heard about her actions
>She's ostracized
>Met her a few years ago
>she worked at a subway as a trainee
>I've lost 60 lbs, started to dress nicely and started to earn some money
>She only stares and says it's good to see me and that I'm looking really good
>I order and sit down and eat with my current GF
>It's a good feel

>stupid me should have listen stupid me shouldnt have cared
>invites me out with friends that ive never meet maybe thinking to myself she finally likes me like i like her
>get there she ignores me not even a hello im stuck im in the part of the city ive never been and she isnt even caring that im there
>talk to her friends as she sits and watches the bands
>drinking but so numb i cant get drunk just want to go upset and hurt
>bitch and moan to her friends how much i love her
>i tell them im going friends say wait they tell me she was raped thats why shes so cold.
>alcohol shoots to my head and i sober up i walk off numb as fuck go across the road take a piss
>wake up 3am across the road from the bar call friend she hears me say thought u were home tell her im at the bar she hangs up

I suppose some are good for a laugh, fair enough.

Happen to have image of the tactical gloves? I'm curious to see what they look like

Kind of like this but Brown of show you mind but I'm not at home

Doing it. I'll do a short story and post it on Sup Forums some day. A little faster and enjoyable for all.

>boss at the time picks me up drives me home
>dont hear from her for a month
>still love her cant stop she ask me do i love her after a month and how she thought i was mad at her
>tell her i dont know i knew if i said yes id loose her but she was becoming distant as it was
>she would be so hot one moment so cold the next it was like she liked me but scares at the same time
>i want her to have the world she just wanted someone who cared for her
>3 of my mates and her got drunk we went to an abanded building she passed out but before she did she said she loved me
>woke up didnt remember anything of it
>that was the tipping point and hearing she was raped ate at me it was making me fume she grew up in different place so went to find him went to kill the cunt
>i tell her when im there and she just ignores me and is pissed off that im there
>come back with her harrasing abusing me
>she cant face me sober i cant talk to her drunk

i tried to explain to her so many times she just ignored me and wanted just to abuse me i tried winning her back trying to be her friend but she pushed me away didnt care so i did alot of crazy shit to prove my love in the end
>2016 see her she gives me this smug look her boy next to her chatting looking at me like shes explaining who iam
>me looking at her going come on bitch its been 6 years get over it still obviously had a grudge she couldnt handle
>didnt understand all the shit i did was for love
>looks at me like im crazy sent her an email giving her closure on everything cause i figured she was fucked.
>hacked her facebook had it for 6 months gave back moral.of the story dont chase those that dont love you

Went out with me for a year and a half made me believed she loved me but left me when I was in a bad place and then I found out she cheated like 70 percent of the time but thats funny cuz I make money now and she's still poor af

>You were a part of the group she was raped by... and she doesn't love you.
Seriously, your level of autism is beyond other posters in this thread.

I'll tell you guys the story of when I was 16/17
>be me, aunt asks me to watch her apartment for a week down in Manhattan
>gives me 300$ and a carton of parliaments
>ask if my buddy can come stay the week so I can chill with city bro, agrees
>first two days are great, were drunk and high both days, says he needs to pick up friend with benefit

Re read his green text. They partied there but passed out. He, afterwards, was imagining her being raped because her friends told him that.

Is it bad that I want a non sexually abused, borderline innocent gf when I've been raped by a few women, and forced to do some things that make me feel disgusted and sick about myself? Do I deserve to have an innocent girl if my life has just been to be used for sex?

dumped me?

boo-hoo

go cry somewhere else faggot

saved my life

Killed my niece

Moar, what happened next? Tell me your put the spics head up the others ass

One broke my bong. Fucking monster.

Eh mine cheated on me with a fuck ugly guy for cigarettes so I got with three other people. She begged me to give her another chance; I led her on for the hate sex then left.
#NoFucksGiven

Since then i've been single... Been almost a year now :O

>I've been raped by a few women
What happened? If you would.

As for your question, "deserve" has nothing to do with it. A better question would be if your rape would be a chip on the relationship's shoulder that gives it a high chance or failure or if you've just gotten over it. Men can't really be used up, the way women are, unless you've have STIs that won't go away.

ok just to clarify her getting raped and my mates drinking 2 different things. she got raped in different state went to state to kill her rapist.

Another night my mates and i was at an abanded building and she passed out hit her head doesnt remember telling me she loved me took her home didnt do anything bad to her

Also that same building was burnt down not that much later out of anger

manipulated me into signing a contact of buying Samsung galaxy on a subscribtion in my name for her (she said she will pay the monthly payments) needlesly to say she didnt and i was left with a 900€ debt. gg wp

hahahaha

salty?

When I was 12 we had a Russian college girl stay at our house for a couple weeks. She used to play horsey with me and it was only when I got older I realised she really grinded her pussy on my back.

Not terrible I know, but pedo russian girl all the same.

>meet friend, immediately feel warning signs flashing in my head, ignore them
>go back to aunts apartment. Friend is trying to hook up with her on the couch, I'm watching death note on YouTube as its being released
Inb4 weab
>she plies us with drugs and alcohol the entire time- week goes by, go home
>she calls me a week later,"hey user you know I was just released from hospital for trying to Kms, can I come stay the weekend upstate at your place?"
yeahokaywhatever
>she comes to stay for the weekend, when she arrives im playing WoW, chillin out
>give her a welcome hug and she tries to kiss me, tell her no because of my city bro don't wanna betray his friendship
>she flips the fuck out on me starts crying and punching my arm
Should mention she's fucked on Vicodin and vodka the whole time she's here
>tell her she can leave if she doesn't like it, shuts up and chills
>that night she tries the same shit again, plays out the same way
>next day she does it a third time and I finally snap and tell her to fucking leave. She starts bawling uncontrollably and leaves my room.
>think she went to have a cig out on my balcony, she comes back to my room sobbing holding a knife in her hand screaming she thought she could be in love with me
>I freak the fuck out, push her into the threshold of my door and start booking it to my door (live in condo complex trying to get to neighbors)
Like a white woman in w horror movie I trip over the threshold to my kitchen
>she stabs me in the shin then immediately gasps and starts apologizing claiming she just wanted to scare me.
>grab duct tape and super glue, throw knife in sink and wrap leg up after super glueing it, she's sobbing in my living room.
>physically push her out my door. She's banging on my door, hear crying and then q loud thud
>open door, she blacked out and smacked head on my door, I have neighbors.
>drag her inside my house ordered us planet wings and a cab.
Tbc

Lol manipulated you? Sounds like you're easy to mess with ya dickhead

Black girl talked major shit about me running in P.E.(Highschool) all loud about it. Now when she sees me in college she's all flirty and teasing.

Not done anything with me

>city bro picks her up from grand central immediately calls me
>tells me she's sobbing claims the cab driver i called raped her
>cab driver was 50 year old Mexican woman
>proceed to tell her what she did, apologizes to me and says she should probably stay committed.
>say no shit, he says pussy game too strong, I laugh and go back to playing wow

>I was ghosted
>made fun of in highschool by them
>lied to
>cheated on by them
>Threatened
>Dumped
>Back Stabbed

Pretty much all I can remember right now.

But now I'm dating one so let's see what happens.

Birthed me into this hell of an existence

sex and heart break

Damn that's crazy lol

Asked me to wear a condom.