People you find annoying but everyone loves

people you find annoying but everyone loves

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/07/10/opinions/vox-vaccination/
rollingstone.com/culture/news/jim-carrey-rails-against-californias-strict-vaccination-law-20150701
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Will Ferrel

Why would anyone hate him?
I bet you like Adam Sandler more

this guy

OP, that cunt.

this piece of shit

I enjoy his music, but I always thought it was widely accepted that he was kind of an asshole.

and this guy

i think his name is john oliver.

He has some good points sometimes but comes off as an extremely pretentious asshole.

Pretty much every famous Brit alive today.

and this guy too

how did you know

my life is a lie

are you watching me??

Billy Madison goes back to school is the GOAT of all time of all time

GOAT GOAT GOAT

>some good points

No.

Fpbp

I agree, but he gets a pass cause nirvana

What the fuck is that?

spoken like a true cuckservative if you had any brain you'd relize that tumb is bad at being ladder of us of a and that hillary clapton really one the erection but the jews stole it from him

I hate this bastard.

this fuckin soft focus retard

Jordan peele looking mother fucker

And Queens of the Stone Age

The only people I've ever known to not like Jim Carrey were those typical retards who just decide one day they don't like something with zero rational reason as to why.

I can almost guarantee you're equally as retarded. He's ununlikable.

OP

Barack Obama and Zlatan Ibrahimovic

trump

"vaccine gave muh autisms"
-Jim Carrey

Bono

Really, he is one of those tards?

does pewdipie count?

faggots who wear glasses as accessories instead of as a necessity.

seriously you're a faggot

yep unfortunately...

I'd say OP but you don't meet the second of your criteria.

BURN!!!

lul Zlatan. Went to Sweden for gf family shit and that mother fucker was on every corner, every fucking ad, everywhere.

Proof?

love em
meh, he just fucks with dogs

who doesnt?

either dont know these or dont care

and Tenacious D
and Foo Fighters

Remember one year he was in 25 songs of the Hottest 100 in 5 different bands. Guy is a legend but a bit of an attention whore.

>and foo fighters
Implied from the start
>and Tenacious D
Those faggots cant even play live shows without fake playing the guitars + what the fuck did grohl do for them besides be the devil in that one film

That annoying black rapper that created some fiasco with taylor swift.

Anytime I see that faggot in an article I immediately skip it. Not giving any attention to self absorbed hacks like that.

cnn.com/2015/07/10/opinions/vox-vaccination/

And what year was that?

But hes a mutha fuckin word smith

TOP OF THE MORNING TO YAAAAA AAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

lul, you mean gay fish? that fish is a lyrical wordsmith and the voice of a generation

rollingstone.com/culture/news/jim-carrey-rails-against-californias-strict-vaccination-law-20150701

Ooooh, you dun it nao boi.

No idea wtf you talking about, but I trust southpark to an anally ravage that piece of shit.

Dwayne the rock Johnson

this stupid cunt. Every time she opens her mouth I just want to pour wet cement down it. Stupid as fuck, attention whore, no talent at all, and always has some uneducated opinion on everything. 100x worse than madonna

Does the existence of south park count?
It should

This is,literally, the only amusing thing this guy has done.

Guys, who are pic related? I need a quick rundown!

I diagree with you. However, my question is who tf took that picture?

robbie rotten get your shit together user

remember 911?

they did it

they did that to their faces?

sxephil used to be the shit.. before he sold out and became a douche when he got rich... now i dgaf about him

this cunt

Russell Brand.

Hate that faggot. Everything about him annoys me.

Also Joanna Griggs (Aussie sports reporter) makes me want to throw things at the tv whenever she's on. But I know that's a completely irrational dislike.

Brand is an unfunny, attention whoring douchebag.

sons of bitches

I loved Carrey until the mid-90's, when his ego overinflated and he threw a bitchfit during several interviews on how people loved him for being funny as opposed to a "serious" actor.

This.

This thread is for people everyone loves.

These guys are both hated by most. Learn to read you fucking retards.

How would you feel if you were an artist and when you tried to broaden yourself, you got shut down with everyone saying where is the lulz?
Mutha fucka worked hard on his serious shit too

this. I thought he wasn't bad at all when he tried to be serious. I don't know how motherfuckers think the truman show is a comedy, lul

Is this Robin Williams?

Raymond

What made him famous?
COMEDY
What made studios hire him?
HIS LEGIONS OF FANS

Then he says, "fuck my fans, they're retarded and comedy is shit."

kek, underrated post

god forbid anyone tries to do something different in their lives

His comedy was becoming shit though. How many fucking Ace Ventura's were you gonna have to see before you decided it was stale? At least he had the balls to say, fuck the check, I want to do something I for myself.

If he didn't do that you'd just be calling him a sellout instead.

this guy gets it

I know a number of people (chicks admittedly) who love brand. Has caused arguments. I no longer associate with that particular person.

The guy started acting in his early teens

How would you like it if your shitty highschool project somehow became massively famous and you expected to keep repeating it for the rest of your life? People change, yet for some reason we expect stars and musicians to remain the exact same over the course of many decades. Do you really not see how unfair that expectation is, just because they are famous?

This guy.

clearly samefag

bahaha you sound like a fedora wearing faggot

Please explain how that guy annoys you

Honestly everyone I know thinks he's annoying, but I love him.

Are you anti-me?

This

I expect comedians to remain comedians ... so sue me. When I saw George Carlin live I didn't think to myself, "God damn, he'd make an amazing dramatic stage actor. I bet he'd win a Tony." I thought, "Fuck this guy is hilarious, I can't wait to see his new material in a year or two."

Learn to IP kid

Good to see rabid fantardism is alive and well.

>you'd just be calling him a sellout instead
No, he sold out when he condemned Kickass 2 over Sandy Hook.

No... He really doesn't...
I think you just like Russel Brand.

Deserves an oscar. The fact that he doesn't have one actually undermines the idea of the oscars.

I mean the whole award show is a fucking joke and everyone knows it, but him not having one is part of why it's a joke.

This guy gets it.

Trips for truth, at least part of what you said. I don't think he deserves an Oscar for any of the shit he did, but comedies are the red headed step child to the Academy. They hate them, don't see any art to them, and basically view all comedies as long fart jokes.

I dunno, I think Seth MacFarlane should become a full time singer.

>I expect every person to stay in a single genre for all time
>comparing Carlin to Carrey

Carlin was on a whole other level than Carrey so someone of that legend status is going to stay in his lane. Carrey had options, and more acting talent than Carlin for sure. Carlin was just 1000x smarter.

In your world, Robin Williams and Steve Carrel to name a few wouldn't be doing anything serious and they both put out amazing work. Carrel is a fucking beauty to watch.

if that is his cup of tea so be it. But not everyone enjoys doing the same kind of art their whole lives.

Whatever job you take next, do it for the rest of your life. Even if, you start to not like it anymore

I don't care if they dabble in other shit to try it out. I'm not the main guy you were talking to before. I just think it's stupid to think that a comedian turning to drama and leaving behind his roots is a stupid fucking idea.

Notice Williams was by and large a comedic actor. His dramatic roles weren't very numerous, and even when they were most had a good bit of comedy to them.

The irritation and stupidity of it all comes when a comedian says he or she isn't going to do comedy anymore because they're now a "serious thespian!" Don't bite the hand that feeds you. If most of your audience enjoys your comedies keep that in mind, because if the drama shit falls through you're going to be left without an audience. The first having left and the second not appearing at all.

Dimebag Darrell and the lead singer of Tool
also John Leibowitz (Stewart)

Eat a bag of dicks

Different user, but I don't find him funny.
his delivery always detracts from the comedic value of the usually also unfunny shite he's saying.

Also He's another annoying outspoken celebrity that doesn't understand a fucking thing, like Leonardo DiCaprio.

Bruce Almighty was awful
The Truman Show was underwhelming
The Dumb and Dumber franchise weren't even funny when I was a fucking child.
The Ace Ventura series, The Mask, and near enough everything else he's done were more of the same terrible verbal slapstick.

>reee nobody can have a different opinion reeeeee

you do know he did more comedies later on right?

No one loves him.