I'll probably never get to cheekily slap a girl on the ass feelsbadman

I'll probably never get to cheekily slap a girl on the ass feelsbadman.

If you're attractive you can do it.

Get a job at dominos, get your fill of sexual assault in the workplace

that hand is to tiny to belong to an adult

I mean the reality is that she probably touched her own bum for the photo so...

moar

It's a left hand print so it's very likely considering most people are right handed.

That said I do a lot of butt slapping at work.

BBBBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

How do you get away with it

>tfw grew up in Poland till 16
>tfw in Middle School, along with other boys got to slap girls' butts as soon as they'd bend even a little
>tfw they'd just jump and scream "hey" but never told any teachers
>tfw never got in trouble for it
Feels good, polaaaaa~~~~~

he's probably a minority redskin, nigger, or ching chong

Being drunk

We used to do that when I was a kid...I guess I was 12 - 14 years old back then.

I think it would be a big deal if kids did that over here nowadays.

have you ever got to throw girls you like into snow? that's great too. Also more contact than just butt slapping, and they scream more. Fun times.

2bh if you can get a girl to kiss you for more than a couple seconds, she wouldn't reject you if you slapped her ass right afterward. In fact if you dont then youre missing out

And there are plenty of uggos and low self-esteem girls out there who would kiss you

No, we just threw one Chinese-American kid into the snow because he cried very easily and was annoying...I guess I feel bad about that now.

Also, when we got our first black students back in 2nd grade, everyone beat them up for a week. And this is in Massachusetts, where everyone is supposedly a liberal.

don't

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPRTTTTTTTTTT
PPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Nuke leafs and Americans already

maybe she was grabbed by Trump

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTT

>tfw you accidentally touched a coworker'S ass once and she just laughed and called you a naughty boy