Where does Sup Forums do it's grocery shopping? Kroger's God tier here

Where does Sup Forums do it's grocery shopping? Kroger's God tier here.

Aldi, Costco and Stop and shop.

Meijer fag here.

>aldi
povvo

HEB

Publix my dude. Chicken tendies off the chain

used to Kroger at college, their Kroger brand chocolate milk is God tier btw. Now I'm in a new city and schnucks it is

Kroger??? We have Fred Meyer, same brand. Their shit is awful, their food is overpriced, but they're accessible. That's about it.

Fuck outta here with that shit tier food stamp emporium. Publix master race here ya fuckin pleb

Walmart Neighborhood Market or King Soopers

Poor people don't shop at Walmart. Poor people get foodstamps and buy the name brand. Aldi has the best cinnamon rolls, chocolate cake, and cheap dairy. I spend $75 and get a cart full of groceries.

Aldi has these knock off Girl Scout cookies that are amazing. The chocolate ones with peanut butter inside are the best

No kroger's here in Northern Virginia, but did recently get some Aldi's including one like 2 miles away. is right, you can't beat Aldi prices, although I have found a couple of duds in their brands. But if you don't like you can return, so there's that.

So now I go to Harris Teeter, Walmart, Wegmans, and now Aldi too. Fuck Safeway and Giant.

Got a Meijer less than a quarter mile from my house. I drive further to shop at Kroger, cus Meijer is shit.

Jewel-Osco

>Jewel-Osco
>Jew

Kroger owns Harris-Teeter

Fuck Kroger , Their management treated me like shit after I had my bike stolen w,while
i was on the clock and I had my empty backpack stolen. So I took me some beers over my time working there as well as food items. This was at Fry's.

kroger wtf u live in vegas?

Meyers and Fred Meyers are two companies by the same family.
Meyers family was abusing their employees. So they unionized. In response, Meyers started a second company, called Fred Meyers. All subsequent expansion was under the second company name and remains non-unionized.

I shop at Krogers mainly because it's close.

Can confirm, Harris Teeter corporate employee

Not true. Poor people trade in their food stamps for cash and buy drugs, not groceries. Most of them spend their month stoned out of their gourd while the kids dumpster dive or pimp themselves out to eat.

what are the duds in aldi so i dont buy

Florida fag too?

nobody asked for your opinion brad

this is why i hate florida

Just setting the record straight, libcuck.
BTW, we won. You lost. Get over it, snowflake

These still exist? I grew up by one but it eventually closed down

Yes, and Trader Joe's and Aldi are owned by brothers...or something like that

The ones I didn't like so far are their brand of beef hot dogs (too squishy), but they do sell some Nathan's for cheaper than anyone else and those are good. Their version of Bush's baked beans. Once they were good and once they were just.....not good. Their turkey bacon is so-so, but not bad.

That said their brownie mix is better than Betty Crocker and their chips are all good and super cheap, lunch meats have all been comparable to the name brands, eggs and cheese good and cheap, nuts good, crackers good, produce good but sometimes you have to buy in bulk and not always that much cheaper than other stores.

Kroger and King Soopers FTW. Better produce than Safeway. However, Costco's raspberries beats everyone else.

Kroger management here ama

why aren't you at work?

Overnight management actually just got off work 2 hours ago

can you special order me some salsa?

You don't know anyone who uses food stamps, do you?

sweet, so you're just in charge of like over-night stocking and such?

How much you make?

speaking of salsa, when is you hatch green chile salsa going to be back in stock?

I know you're trolling but...

Schnucks master race

OTR truck driver here. I haul refrigerated and dry goods. I can tell you a few things.

1. never buy apples in season. They're harvesting the apples, but they're emptying out the warehouses of last years crops. What you're getting is year old apples till the beginning of December.

2, I pick up name bran, no name brand, and store brand soups at the same plant. It's very rare for any store brand to have its own production plant.

3. Some food plants are like refineries. They have a list of additives each chain can choose from so nothing has to look or taste exactly like what everyone else is selling.

4. meat products ALL come from the same plants with only one exception - Kosher meat. But don't expect kosher meat to be 100% kosher. They don't throw shit out just because they screwed it up. A beef carcass hits the floor, they just hang it back up, wash the shit off with a garden hose and keep moving.

5. most shit you see on the shelves sat in a warehouse forever. Only some of those warehouses are climate controlled. So your canned veggies might have been all but boiled for a few weeks. Everybody treats your food like their own sausages. The chains don't want you to know about how they abuse the food. The production plants don't want the chains to know how they abuse the food. The farmers don't want the production plants to know... you get the idea.

6. There's a lot more disgusting shit in your food than you want to know. Things like maggot meat, fly eggs, roach parts, rat feces, shit like that. It's impossible to eliminate that shit entirely unless you produce all your own food from field to table.

Actually we do a lot more things you sound like you know Kroger so it's just an A bracket store so lead is 19.50$

this, just moved to ohio from florida, kroger can't pretend to be close to publix

I see them all the time trying to trade food stamps for money, booze, or cigarettes.
black or white, they're all trash, drunk or high on shit, overweight, lazy slobs with kids running out of control.
I've seen plenty enough.