/2017/

AOTYSF? Most dissappointing? Most unexpected?

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Androol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>AOTYSF
Blanck Mass or 水曜日のカンパネラ
>Most disappointing
Tossup between Arca and DAMN.
>Most unexpected
Kara-Lis Coverdale and Kelly Lee Owens simply because I'd never heard of either before and now they're both favorites of the year
I also had really low expectations for new Slowdive so I was pleasantly surprised

definitely check out black origami by jlin if you havent

definitely my fav so far

there is only one AOTY

this is top kek of the decade. i think that this album gives more to new music than any rapper or even Grimes. still very underrated. for the time being

We got two of these threads running

this is good. thanks

>all that electronic music
>no tzusing
Anons, I.....

i'll listen

It's the best kind of driving industrial techno with a lot of oriental sounds.

aotysf i'd probably have to go with greyland so far

someone in the last thread asked for a template of my chart but it's just something i put together in gimp

>AOTY
A Crow Looked at Me. idc what people say, it's just so devastating and it hasn't lost impact for me

>disappointing
teenage emotions, humanz, planetarium, and this old dog were super underwhelming to me. wish I liked them all more

>most unexpected
harry styles by a mile.

>AOTYSF
Melodrama easily
>most disappointing
Pretty much every majorly hyped release outside of King Gizzard
>most surprising
Harry Styles
Also Melodrama because I did not expect it to be as good as it is. Pop AOTD currently, top 10 overall for the decade as well

what a shit opinion

Really looking forward to hearing this

same user, add everybody, slowdive, and emperor of sand to the disappointments list. for as good a year as I feel this has been so far, a lot of the albums I was expecting to be great aren't

Been slippin' this year

aotysf bat house

I wish I had some hope on her new album being good, but I know it's gonna be garbage.

Cool art, will check it out. What's it like?

rateyourmusic.com/~Androol

Real Estate most disappointing
Hanging Dong most unexpected

not him, but just listened to it. i don't have a description. experimental neo psych? check it out if youre into unconventional stuff.

>disappointing
Humanz for sure

>unexpected
Peasant

yeah i'm gonna have to agree with this for AOTY

hey buddy have you heard this? i've seen it posted around a bit and it's pretty good. I guess it falls under art-pop or something like that.

aoty so far: gas - narkopop, max richter - three worlds, johnny jewel - windswept

Yeah it started as a definite 2/5 but by the end I was leaning 3/5 so I'll listen to it again to decide.

Just finished my 2nd time and now I honestly don't know what to think.

Hold onto your butts. We're reaching bump limit boys.

I said we're reaching bump limit.

Don't die!
yeah Humanz was awful. Was not a fan of Arca's release either.

p. good choice. Crack Up is my #1 probably. Chart is just in order by sections.

H-hey guys, remember me?

no u suk

Oh hey Seiko and WC! Make sure to give Mondo Grosso's new album a listen, it's pretty good!