Gonna go hang myself in zintel canyon after I get off work. What would you do a few hours before you kill yourself?

Gonna go hang myself in zintel canyon after I get off work. What would you do a few hours before you kill yourself?

Other urls found in this thread:

mdma.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fap

why even go to work?

call suicide hotline

Come hit back with me on Wednesday and Friday and you won't want to kill yourself anymore

meet up with anons irl

>What would you do a few hours before you kill yourself?
not fucking work

Was picked up by someone for work. Gotta ride to walmart when I get back home to get rope.

You telling me to fuck a watermelon with you?

(not op) called them before, they were literally no help, all he said was "yuuppp" and "what do you think?"
I saw a post about this, it was awkward and like 4 people showed up

N-no user
I mean come work out your back
With me

I don't know what it is, but I kinda want to with you

Everyone wants to. Everyone says they're fucked up and they understand until you whip out the .45. fuckin wannabes

Get in a car.. hit the 84 and go to hood river. Hang out and enjoy yourself... realize that life is more than your compartmentalized view

tell everyone I ever knew and could reasonably get in contact with what my thoughts of them were

Eat a Mc Chicken.
Godspeed.

(OP) How simple does someones life have to be for this to work

Actually, that's what they're supposed to do, 90% of people want to kill themselves because they are lonely or in abusive relationships\families, and someone acting affirmative to them is lifechanging. I know.

If you can actually think rationally and still want to kill yourself, why the fuck would you call a hotline and talk with some stranger, who has minimal education, and spends their night talking to suicidals?

Depends. Why do you want to kill yourself?

What did you expect? People to understand?

Never been to hood river i assume

You could always go rob a bank or something. That could be fun.

Set up live stream, and stream it

Bulletpoints?

Poor af

No dopamine production. The only time I feel alive is when I am moments from my own death. Ran from the cops Friday, full pursuit. hit a buck seventy for a solid 2 minutes. Only time I've felt something real since I can remember

Started spiraling after I got laid with someone I really liked and it did absolutely nothing for me. I felt nothing.

I keep going on for things that I hope will alleviate the pain, but it's only reinforced when whatever I get doesn't make me feel anything

I'm a full nihilist, we might as well be dead, this is a dream with a shit punchline, and I've laughed along for a 8 years, but I'm just tired.

I have literally no outlets for the pain. Drugs are the closest and even those are losing their potency.

The most I'll get from people who truly care is that I can't expect to find happiness or else I'll be disappointed. Makes sense but I have little value for life, I have even less value for happiness since it's not like it won't have been wasted as soon as my skull gets caved in.

Even though I don't hold life in high esteem I still care a little too much about people. Not specific people but in general the well-being of a person. If someone is hurting it kills me to see them hurt. But humans are trash, and I hate humanity for what it is and I hate myself for still caring. I'm not up my ass over it, I see my problems for what they are. I just know it's most likely that I'm broke beyond repair or that whatever I will get out of life will never be worth how much I suffer.

I was burning relationships recently because I'm hoping something will give me a good reason but it's really just been a gradual decline and I'm getting impatient. I know if I wait too long the phase will pass and I'll lose the nerve, so I'm holding onto this euphoric feeling for hopefully just long enough to get me up that tree

Ok Op, First of all, Find the nearest frog to you, if you cant find one, buy one at a pet store.
Secondly, put it in a glass cage with thousands of dead bugs for food.
Then listen to shadilay and praise to kek.
It may change your mind.

(OP) b t dubs, don't slice down your arms if you're trying to kill yourself. Not only did I fail like a fag looking for attention last year I also had to hide around 10 deep scars from everyone that knew me. After talking with some strangers it turns out they knew people that had tried even harder and failed. Dude cut his arms open, didn't work, so he tried tearing them open with his hand. Huge fucking mess and no death, Shit deal, don't listen to the TV kiddos

Ok you are not stupid. You need to find meaning.

Killing yourself solves nothing... Give yourself a chance. It takes years to figure shit out sometimes.

Your needed. Half of Western Civilisation have lost the feels; you haven't as indicated here: "If someone is hurting it kills me to see them hurt". Change your frame of reference. Go to the coal-face where you are needed. Work in a soup-kitchen; help the homeless. Fuck, become a policeperson and face the shitwall head-on. Join defence and go shoot some terroristd. DItch your job as soon as practical and go where your help (and empathy) will be appreciated.

>What would you do a few hours before you kill yourself?

Kill yourself sooner

>planning to kill yourself
>still staying at work until you're allowed to leave
lel

>Killing yourself solves nothing

Um, seriously? It solves everything. It's selfish and cowardly, but once you do it you won't care about that either!

Eat MDMA/xtc, or take Acid,
Specially if you never tried it before, never die before you try that shit.

Joined the Corps and got kicked out of boot for adverse reaction to the vaccines. Wanted to do freelance contracting after I got out of marsoc and went through a few companies, get my fix of adrenaline and save people (Not while in marsoc). That was 3 years ago. I'm 3 years into cofounding a startup that has a decent chance to make me rich as fuck, full fledged company and we were paying our employees 100k a year. Funding is down so now I'm poor but there are non-negative reasons for that. Business decision. I'm realizing at this point that the pattern is if I get what I think will fill the hole inside me, it'll only destroy me more. I wanted to help people with my money, I had so many plans, but combined with the extreme depression, lack of sleep, food, pleasure, money, and the overall value I place on surviving and the baggage I have to live with. I think my options are pretty clear. I'm just waiting for people to start saying I'm right, and no one close to you would ever so I turn to the most honest people you'll meet. Really good advice btw, just not for little ole me

well, ACID might be a bad idea,

Get MDMA,

but if you are killing yoursef, might as well eat some acid.

Bro I was so close to getting X the last 2 weeks but the guy my buddy was dealing with went silent out of nowhere. Already spent the money on bills and a pack of camels

I've heard gr8 things about acid pls explain

Dude, fucking hell
why would you end it?
JUST FUCKING DROP IT ALL
move to a fucking tent in the middle of the forest, live like a savage and shit
It's better than killing yourself, but even if you have balls to hang yourself then you are clearly too much of a puss to do what i said

Acid is... Warp-chaos, religious experience, so strong and so beyond it brakes you into peaces and lets you wonder about WTF happend.... nobody should die without that experience, extremely complex to explain in short...
MDMA... that is what is called... let me just quote:
"PLUS FOUR, n. (++++) A rare and precious transcendental state, which has been called a "peak experience," a "religious experience," "divine transformation," a "state of Samadhi" and many other names in other cultures. It is not connected to the +1, +2 and +3 of the measuring of a drug's intensity. It is a state of bliss, a participation mystique, a connectedness with both the interior and exterior universes, which has come about after the ingestion of a psychedelic drug, but which is not necessarily repeatable with a subsequent ingestion of the same drug. If a drug (or technique or process) were ever to be discovered which would consistently produce a plus four experience in all human beings, it is conceivable that it would signal the ultimate evolution, and perhaps the end of, the human experiment. (PiHKAL, pages 964-965)"
-mdma.net/
read it at least.

(OP) Also this is the first time I've posted on Sup Forums in the 12 years I've been visiting. I'm a ghost on the internet

Just shut the fuck up. You have no clue what you're talking about.

(OP) 7am, pretty sure the boss is gonna start wrapping this shit up finally. If you can still find happiness even in small moments know there's still hope and it will get better. If you don't, then there'll always be room up the tree my friend. I understand

Buy yourself some time, you can kill youself day after tomorow...
If you dont have nothing better, at least give mdma a try. When whole world fails, and all people, and you dont have time,... well... this is one thing I think every person needs to at least experience, and after that, if you dont change your mind, at least you will have few days time to try to find some way...
"Plus Fours are rare, today. But on MDMA, even the most jaded and world-weary soul with a tin-ear for poetry may "see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour."

Too bad about your reaction to the vaccines - I suspect mil-life would have suited you otherwise. Mebbe the vaccines are adding to your shit atm? Have heard of similar is all.

I have another thought: Tell your biz-partner TODAY that you are going to Burning Man this year. Coz your going to Burning Man this year. And you are going to blow-off some serious steam, run around in gold lame shorts, (take some molly?), and get laid. Repeatedly. With thousands of other other folks doing the same thing, some of whom will grok you completely, embrace you totally and eagerly look forward to planning for the next Burning Man that you'll attend together. Do it! YOUR GOING TO BURNING MAN Sup ForumsRO!!