If Christianity is so great then why is the pope literally a cuck?

If Christianity is so great then why is the pope literally a cuck?

>The Pope says 'it is a social fact' that Europe is seeing an 'Arab invasion' - and it's a GOOD thing

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3476959/The-Pope-says-social-fact-Europe-seeing-Arab-invasion.html

The Catholic Church has been fully subverted and protestants are basically jews, what is left for the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-norway-gaymarriage-idUSKCN0X81EW
youtube.com/watch?v=fE_ZtLByviA
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Catholicism
>Christian
>Not knowing that Christian are trying to make revelation here with pope as the anti-christ.

*Happen
Not "here"
how can someone fuck that up?

Back to the old ways.

Worshipping in the woods and splitting skulls.

>Christianity
>Catholicism

It's not like you're even trying

If OP is so great, why is he from reddit?
>Peter isn't real
>Fuck the Pope
>Fuck Jesus
>I want to be a dirty german barbarian

We have a retarded freemason for a pope

shut up Protcucks

The pope is a kike sleeper agent

>Anglican
>Christianity

He's from Argentina.

All hope isn't lost.. just wait for this pope to die.

He's a Based Peronist tho.

>If science is so great then why is Neil Degrasse Tyson a nigger?

Catholicism is literally the purest for of Christianity

Catholics arent Christians

What verse of the bible talk about having a. Pope?

Matthew 16:18

>the bible
>a divine document
epic, simply epic

>peronism
>based

Disgusting trannies

>I want to be a dirty German barbarian
>Not knowing that the "barbarians"(including vikings) willingly converted to Christianity.
Go back to worshiping idols, cannibal.

>>Not knowing that the "barbarians"(including vikings) willingly converted to Christianity.
>not knowing that most of the problems of the world were caused by jews/germans who ruined Christianity and any fucking chance of being reunited
Please kys.

to be honest he'll have a greater chance of converting cultural Muslims from Islam to Christianity than converting cultural Christians from fedoraism to Christianity.

He just wants to tap into the Arab/African/*stani population.

Pope is a true christian. What he is doing is making it possible for all the christians in europe to experience true martyrdom and prosecusion just like Jesus did. Because that is how it all began and therefore the true christianity.

>Not secretly praying to Archangel Micheal or the Sacred Virgin Mary on occasion
degenerate

>Please kys.
O-okay

>degenerate
That's one way to describe yourself.

Do it. You follow the damnation of Europe and want us to fall.

Catholicism does not equal Christianity you autist

>some autist thinks that his special branch of "protestantism" is the right branch

Nice try
Welp, you cucks voted for Same sex marriage anyways

reuters.com/article/us-norway-gaymarriage-idUSKCN0X81EW

can you cucks even recover?

orthodox is the only non keked church left but it interpretation of scripture is meme tier.

hows the lesbian bishop, heathen?

Depends on the Pope.
John Paul is why Poland is so based.

>Bible says not to pray to idols
>Catholics literally worship the disciples as saints.
>The Pope is okay with fags and divorce
>The Bible isn't
>
>
>

The pope is not Christian at all. The Catholic Church has Christians in it but it is not Christian.

You are right to call us protestants Jews. We love God and believe he is not a liar and does not resort to allegory.

>literally having down syndrome and not knowing what revere means
>Pope never said any of that (unless you mean the shut your whore mouth part about being gay, which is what you should of taken away from him)
Again, the point still stands, please kys.

>Implying that this won't be the last pope before the Schism is healed and Catholics and Orthodox join hands and sheilds to drive out all those unclean in His sight

>Catholicism is the only acceptable form of Christianity
Actual autism

>Orthodox
>ever joining with the Catholics
'no'

Orthodox and Catholicism is the only form of Christianity that has any form of acceptability because it can be traced back to Christ.

M8, would you rather drive out Catholics, or mudslimes?

>catholicism
>christian

youtube.com/watch?v=fE_ZtLByviA

Catholicism =/= christianity
Inb4 butthurt kiddy fiddlers

>cucktholics trying to defend their Whore of Babylon when their "Pope" literally said an ISLAMICIZED EUROPE IS A GOOD THING

OH MY FUCKING GOD

RIGHT IN THE MEMES

Muslims.
Orthodoxy isn't right because they support murdering Catholics and trying to start shit with Venice.
>some faggot protestant "preacher" that tries to act smart
>probably spits on Jesus

oh fuck ahhaah blue pilled much

pol, yer letting me down

Your inb4 was too late
>off by one from that god-tier get

the pope wants for every one to be ok with catholics raping children. the current pope and the 2 previous popes have hidden pedophiles from multiple countries governments

he knows muslims have stupid faggy traditions about "acceptable" rape. he also knows that liberals can be cornered and forced to side with the brown people regardless of what they have done

if you support the kebab rapeagedon then you wont mind your boys being raped in churches by priest

I despise the fucking pope, as does much of the congregation, its these neo catholics that look for validation through tradition, whiles simultaineously ruining that tradition, that like the current pope

Go back to you reddcuck

EastGuardian?

Christianity is the ultimate cuck slave religion.

Inshallah fellow anons.

As you all know Islam is the religion of peace, but did you also know that Christians and Jews are one in the same? It says so in the Holy Quran:

"[5.51] O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people."

And so I must ask you, why have you not converted the the one true and noble religion?

>inb4 memes

>protestant

>tips Fedora

Oh wait
>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""baptist""""""""""""""""""

Religion is becoming outdated. We once worshipped the sun, or fire, or thought deities caused thunder and rain. Now, we know those things have natural explanations, not supernatural. As our understanding of how the universe really is increases, the need for religion/the supernatural to explain it decreases. This will continue until Jesus, Muhammad, Shiva, etc. and the whole idea of religion becomes absurd and unacceptable (much like how the older religions and gods are seen as myths/mythology now).

The pope is the cuckiest of cucks

Coward

Popes when the church was a true feared army would be putting shit skin heads on pikes

I have considered converting before, but I'm white. Would I even be accepted?

Fuck off goatfucker scum

Because I'm not a faggot that converts for pussy.

Does anyone have that one image with the Norse proverb about iron and it has an iron cross in the bottom right corner?

Of course you would, Islam is not about race, it's about faith.

>literally cucking for your wife

Allah would know if your faith truly went past just your words, if you converted only for sex you would not be accepted into Jannah

If Jesus was alive, all of you would call him a cuck. Christianity is literally the cuck religion.

>turn the other cheek
>give to anyone who asks of you
>if someone makes you go a mile, go two
>if someone takes your coat, give your cloak

I said no memes

Why would I convert to a goatfucking religion? Why should I convert for a girl?

He saved Hitler and a Nazi sympathizer you degenerate commie

He also said

>I came not to bring peace, but to bring a sword.

Muslim women?
>Genital mutilation

Orthodox Christianity is where its at

Surely you must know that Christianit, Judaism, and Islam stem from the same source, correct?

You would not convert for a girl.
See again

The last good pope was pope Urban II

What do you mean?

>Surely you must know that Christianit, Judaism, and Islam stem from the same source, correct?
Surly you know that Christianity is the new testament and the one that should surpass Judaism and that Islam has no holy right to do so. Fucking goats is wrong, so is fucking underage girls.
>You would not convert for a girl.
Bullshit and you know it.

While this may be true, the Christian version of god is much, much different from the god of the jews and islam.

Catholics are way more jew than prodestents

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again

that verse is speaking of his message's divisive nature
he also mentioned how children would be set against their parents
this is because his message was extremely revolutionary, calling for a complete reversal of the socioeconomical hierarchy (first shall be last, last shall be first)

he also told his disciple to drop his sword

>One pope is a cuck therefore all christians are cucks

Retarded

>said the kike that literally helped protestantism to ruin Europe unity

Christianity is built on a lie, Jesus was not the Son of God, he was merely a Prophet of Israel.

Besteality is punished.

It's not up to me why you would convert, simply that you would get no reward from it unless your heart were in the right place.

How? The New Testament is primarily about Jesus.

>Christianity is built on a lie, Jesus was not the Son of God, he was merely a Prophet of Israel.
Shut your whore mouth you Dearborn faggot.

Do you know how Muslim women's genitals are circumcised/mutilated?

Sup Forums is christian board, pedo worshippers aren't allowed here.

Gross.

I must inform you, that's not an argument

That's why Muslim women are even worse than just their religion.

Sup Forums isn't an anything board, it's a place for discussion

>posting bald man as an argument
Here's your (You).
>Jesus was born from Mary, died for all of our sins, and now we have a degenerate muslims from Dearborn shitposting about how we should be a goatfucker

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer...
All will be revealed come the time for Holy War.

Sup Forums is an anti-semitic board, kikelover. gas yourself.

How am I a degenerate? You're the one getting angry over a civil discussion, you are disturbed in some way.

I never said you had to convert, I only asked why you haven't. The only arguments you have are Ad Hominems and memes.

>said the kike lover who jerks off to the downfall of the US

>I never said you had to convert, I only asked why you haven't.
That's the same shit. Get out of Dearborn.

>pope
>not trusting based patriarch to be your moral guide through this world

>asking is the same thing as demanding
Let me guess, you're from the southern region of the United States?

OP...you question is based on the premise that the pope is christian...
THe pope claims to be the messenger and voice of god...the bible says no no to this..
THe pope is head of catholics
catholics arent christian....

only following the bible is christian...paying money to get kids out of a none exsistant pugartory and into heaven as your dead grandmother watches over you as an angel and you pray to mary and denounce natural marriage of priests forcing them from the natural to the unnatural buggery of boys and incorporating the roman pantheon into your religion is not christian...

so pope aint christian in short...

>catholics
>christian
Top bants

No, I'm from Michigan. Same as you.