Hows there not a thread yet for this masterpiece?

Hows there not a thread yet for this masterpiece?
Brockhampton thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg
youtube.com/watch?v=vTDN_5f4sXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because this is better
youtube.com/watch?v=4fndeDfaWCg

i just gave my nigga head

JONAH HILL ON A FRIDAY

anyone have a link for this

youtube.com/watch?v=vTDN_5f4sXU

I really wish fantano hadn't reviewed this because it's good but now i can't like it without being associated with that skinhead dipshit

even a broken clock is right sometimes

you sound like a pussy lol

Just listened to it. Liked it but I feel it's overhyped a bit desu.

Don't get me wrong it's really good, at least a 7/10 for me. The production is amazing and some of these rapper definitely have potential. I liked Dom the most.

Rank the tracks boys

Star
Heat
Bump
Gold
Milk
Face
Swim
Fake
Trip
Cash
Bank
Boys
2Pac
Waste

MCs Ranked
Ameer
Merlyn
JOBA
Matt
Kevin
Dom

It's a 5/10

Stop shilling it.

2pac is best track.

youtube.com/watch?v=Byz94fkwf6U&

>
Yee Ameer is the best without a doubt.

yo guys is it true that there is supposed to be saturation 2??

odd future was better, fite me irl

F A C T S

plebeian opinion.

I dont listen to rap, i tried with all mu-core has to offer but this album sound really hooked me up.

I cant relate with much of the lyrics tho, all that street stuff shit.

Just wish it was a bit longer

we don't need it, this wasnt that fucking great, it was good but damn lol the slurping...i can hear it from a mile away

The most overhyped album I've listened to in a while. It's good, but no where near a masterpiece or AOTY

>tfw you share a board with these people

why the fuck does Boys need to be 4:38 long. it's shit. in fact the streak from boys-trip is shit

>Hows there not a thread yet for this masterpiece?
there were threads days ago faggot, get with the times

the only members from OF worth a damn were Tyler, Earl, Frank and Vince even though he was barely with them

fake and trip are great songs

Lol Fantano desperately wants to be on top of an alt hip hop act he sees as potentially blowing up

>Reviewed Floss highly
>Now this

Literally only reviewing them highly so if either of them blow up he can say he liked them and helped propel their popularity higher

they just fucking drag on. i dont see the need to repeat the same boring chorus over and over for 4 and a half minutes. too much autotune ruined it.

i mean they're also both just great albums so

>Vince was never in OF
>Tyler was never good

>the only
>names 4 among the biggest in the industry
>only
if you think any of these guys have potential to be as big as any of those 4 besides kevin, you're wrong.

syd is doing alright. her album was pretty good

conspiracy theory

>if you think any of these guys have potential to be as big as any of those 4 besides kevin, you're wrong.

>ameer vann
>joba
>merlyn wood

All of which have more talent/charisma than anyone in odd future. They have every reason to blow up

t. fantano

This record was subpar and nothing special at all

it's not that different from odd future it's just a wave to like them, if people didn't hype this it would get like 5% of the attention it's getting

>>Vince was never in OF
hence "barely"
>>Tyler was never good
hes a good producer, also the best at marketing himself

holy fucking shit kiddo. frank just created the aoty in 2016. earl is consistently making great solo and feature tracks. tyler had wolf. have you heard any of these guys solo stuff? it's no where near the level of any of those guys. fuck off, fucking meme drone.

Vince and earl arent doing as well as you think, Frank is the most popular one out of that bunch.

If blonde was your aoty then your music taste has quite a ways to go, bud.
Earl's fine sometimes I guess.
>tyler had wolf
it was a 3/10, lol

coming from the fucking fantanodrone who thinks Brockhamptons Saturation is a masterpiece. Tell me your aoty 2016. I gurantee I've heard well over three times the amount of music you ever have. I knew about Brockhampton last year, they are nothing more than decent.

overrated

>Tell me your aoty 2016
not him but its still blackstar

blackstars great, I just think some fuckhead who thinks this album is a masterpiece and has his opinions spoonfed to him by a youtuber shouldn't have an ego big enough to call others taste shit

>hence "barely"
"Barley" implies being in OF, but just not for that long. Vince was literally NEVER in OF
>hes a good producer, also the best at marketing himself
I'll give you both of those points since you're not arguing that he's good at rapping

hip hop albums cannot be masterpieces

Kevin Abstract's album is pgood desu

Little Kid - Flowers

I never said saturation was a masterpiece it's no better than an 8/10

wow, i don't know if this shit is a grower, but i'd give it 5/10
what you guys appreciate so much in it? overrated, just like the other dude said

Watch their music videos for the singles if you haven't to better understand their aesthetic and what they are going for