How often do you think about suicide?

how often do you think about suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

every time i see your face

Hourly to daily. For last 3 years. It's comforting that I still have an exit. Going to doc, probably going to get new pills in a hour.

I wish I would have already done it.

but wtf mate theres nothing after. like if you do it everything just shuts off. why not reset life and go live in a jungle somewhere?

Every day, but I only get the serious thoughts that induce anxiety like twice a week. Like that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you're looking down off an edge and the drop would kill you.

Pro tip

Never because I don't care
Since I don't care why would I care about killing myself
I'm too weak to kill myself

Lately, every hour of every day. I'm sitting next to my gun right now. I don't really know what I'm waiting for.

sounds like a struggle

daily. I am pathetic

im a depressed and self-destructive person sooo well every day but i just look up and say"Im not gonna give that credit to life im not gonna be a weak as fag i gonna try my best to get throug my problem try to solve them" but monday my gf sad she need sometime to think about our relationship since that day i cant say that anymore i just broke inside go to work drink caffee with friend or a beer get home play eat shower sleep then repeat but i still try to solve it my friends and family try to help me with this but this little voice in my head is start screamin louder and louder "This is your only solution" but im not givin my self in to that becouse im not a weak fag

Every time I visit www.reddit.com/r/rupaulsdragrace

Please, stop typing. Your punctuation is shit. Your post gave me suicidal thoughts.

Ex-suicidal fag here. You gotta realise that the good comes alongside the bad, and killing yourself is just ensuring you never feel anything rather than you feel better. It doesn't make your situation easier to deal with, it just stops everything. Guessing most of the people who want to kill themselves want the pain to stop rather than to die and there's plenty of ways to do that without resorting to never feeling happy or cosy or in love or anything ever again.

suicide is the cowards way out. Life is shit, you have to look on the bright side. Depression sucks but if its too much to handle for you go see a doctor or self medicate. you're born, you work your ass off and you die. enjoy the small things or else you're just gonna make it a lot shittier. this sounds generic but it helps me get out of bed every morning at half 5

I think about suicide all the time. I hope you kill yourself, OP.

and plus, you're probably not as hopeless as you think. Establish some goals, even if you dont fulfill them you'll enjoy some stuff along the way and it will prevent you from brushing your teeth with a 12 gauge

you should definitely kill yourself

Every time I think about our favorite uncle & why we're all still hurting inside so long after he ended his life. Suicide hurts the people left behind. Suicide is degenerate as fuck.

Embrace the nothing enjoy the darkness I'm holding myself back from choking myself or cutting myself

then kill yourself

It's true watches at $ 0?

Pretty dang often, but I almost never actually want to do it anymore. Every time I'm embarrassed, depressed or stressed I wish I could blow my brains out, but I have no gun and follow up with thinking to just keep going.
When I was younger I was sure I'd kill myself in the future.

Also I think about my family and even coworkers who would probably laugh if I did kill myself.

Your uncle was a fag.

Did he make threads on Sup Forums like this one before heroing?

Your family is full of pussies. The man is free, and stronger than all of you combined. You're telling me you've never thought "man, he's so lucky.. He actually did it" ???
If you say you haven't you're a fucking liar

Constantly. I spend my days pretending I'm fine, and my nights after my daughter goes to sleep crying/silent screaming. I honestly just want to die. I used to come to Sup Forums to find feels threads to sing and try cheer anons up when I would get like this, but the last year I havent even had energy for that.

I'm so tired.

Just do what's right and upload you daughter to b, it will prevent the feels threads, make you have a purpose and she'd be loved by more ppropriate companions than her suicidal dad

Yeah nah mate. Thanks though.

i hear you man, stray around for your daughter, that's enough

Yeah. I know there is nothing else after it. The thought of suicide gives me back some sanity, a sense of control... It's weird.

But we both got dubs so it's gonna happen either way. Maybe you'll be drunk and barely conscious one night. Your subconscious brain will strip her down and take flash photography to upad here.
Dank chu

Pretty much constantly every day.

err y day youtu.be/1m49GSVqeOo

Daily.

I am 27, married and pretty okay financially.

I thought these thoughts would go away as I matured.

I've been dreaming of killing myself since I was maybe 12? At this point it has reached a weird stage of "at this point either do it or shut the fuck up."

I am a huge alcoholic and sometimes I will get really drunk and entertain actually doing it.

Honestly I think it will remain a fantasy since I now have a wife and I can't imagine leaving her or our future children alone so selfishly.

Thanks. I promise I'm trying.