Los Angeles's Football Team

Pic related is objectively LA's football team and all other opinions are wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11885438/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Segundo,_California
cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-says-its-pretty-definitive-that-the-raiders-will-move-to-las-vegas/
businessinsider.com/jerry-jones-oakland-raiders-move-to-las-vegas-2016-11
nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/0ap3000000768166/Scott-Kaplan-I-cannot-see-the-Chargers-moving-to-L-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's the LA mexican autist who makes the same shit threads 10 times a day episode

I'm a white kid from El Segundo and I'm here to tell you the truth about LA's football fans.

The Raiders are the 2nd most popular team here in the metro area behind the Lakers.

Kill yourself autist

strawpoll.me/11885438/

You should kill yourself. You make the same thread multiple times per day.

Because I'm here to tell the truth and you East Bay cucks get all triggered that you live in 49er country?

Your claims are measurably false.

>LA
>White

LMAO sure thing kid

> Raiders
> more popular than the Dodgers

Literally no.

Explain why the game in San Diego was a home game for the Raiders and why the 405 was crowded for 4 hours afterwards?

El Segundo is a white neighborhood

No one cares about boreball in Los Angeles.

OP is doing God's work. Thank you, fellow LA bro.

I literally went to Berkeley for undergrad from 2010-2014. There weren't any Raider fans there, only 49er fans.

LA is Raider territory

Raiders fan in Carson here. Can confirm that the Raiders are our 2nd team and no one cares about boreball here in Los Angeles.

Keep it up OP. I was at the Chargers game too

Raider fan in Oakland here. Can confirm that the Raiders are Los Angeles's team.

That's a San Diego thing, not a Raiders thing you dumb nigger piece of shit. Go to a Padres game and it's half fans of the opposing team and Padres fans are vastly outnumbered when the Giants are in town.

Qualcomm was a sea of red when the Chiefs were there on Sunday. There are tons of other examples.

You're an idiot

Other Charger home games aren't as much road games as when the Raiders show up in SD.

You have no proof of the contrary

Not enough compared to this

> abandon an area for 13 years
> remaining team becomes a dynasty during that time
> come back and stick taxpayers with 9 figure debt for worst stadium in America

Gee, I wonder why there could possibly be more Niners fans than Raiders fans in the Bay Area.

>el segundo
>white

Guaranteed you are a 35 year old autistic spic that works at LAX.

Sort of like you have literally zero concrete evidence of anything you say. Blow your fucking brains out.

Thank you

The Bay Area is Niner territory
LA is Raider territory

Why do you think Raider and Niner fans can't get along? It has nothing to do with Oakland vs. SF but SF vs LA>

The Raiders will NEVER return the LA. Get the fuck over it. Move to Vegas if you're so fucking intent on being near them.

>The median age in El Segundo is 9% higher than California. In El Segundo 82.44% of the population is Caucasian. In El Segundo 1.34% of the population is African American. In El Segundo 6.25% of the population is Asian.

Yeah, it's white, cuck.

Pic related is objectively LA's football team and all other opinions are wrong.

You sound like a bitter Chargers fan upset at the prospect of a Raiders home game in his team's new stadium.

No matter where the Raiders play, the Raiders are LA's team

It will be a Raiders town forever because of the 1980s and the culture that shaped Los Angeles in that time.

Get over it. The Rams were a failure in just one year.

But they are the soul of Los Angeles. They are the 2nd most popular team here next to the Lakers.

Sounds like a Chargers or Rams fan is upset that during a preseason or regular season game that the Raiders will take over the LA Memorial Coliseum just like they did in the 80s.

Maybe go to your games before getting cucked in your new homes.

>Lambs
>Chokers
>LA's team

Pick one and only one.

Why would we want to move in a small market when there's a stadium opening in Los Angeles?

You don't know that, cuck. The Raiders are looking for a stadium somewhere and LA is a possibility. If they move there will they not not return to LA?

Let the cucks think that

No one will ever Cuck the Raiders away from LA

Most obvious samfag in Sup Forums history.

Funny that you (i.e. the same person) didn't even deny that they'll never move back to LA and therefore effectively never play more than 1 game per year there.

The Chargers won't be moving here therefore the Raiders get the option to join the Rams in Inglewood

That's because we will have a home game in LA when the Chargers move to LA every year.

Literally what? There isn't a single piece of evidence to support this assertion.

LAst year the NFL owners agreed that if the Chargers don't move to LA, the option falls to the Raiders

That's pretty much everywhere

>El Segundo
>white

If the Chargers don't move, they are ineligible to move to LA and the Raiders are the likely team to move then.

Do the Chargers fans want their team in LA now? I guess they do. They don't care about anything there because the Raiders are the most popular team there too.

That's not the part being disputed you dumb piece of shit. There is zero evidence to support the idea that anything is being worked out in SD. Spanos has 13 days to apply for relocation, which is less time that it takes to work out any deal of NFL-level complexity.

But what outside of a tickle in that dudes balls make you believe the chargers won't move? Spanos burned every bridge in sd he's fucking hated there.

You conveniently left out this tweet from just hours later.

Who should I trust

A well known NFL insider like Bosigniore

Or some Sup Forums autists

Hmm

Well that's just his opinion

Most likely Davis comes to LA once Spanos realizes how dumb of an idea it is to move the Chargers here

LV has more money up front
Both have shit attendance and would be a 5 year band-aid no matter what.
Kroenke really fucked up by ditching St. Louis. They're not going to want him back.

Raiders are going to Las Vegas, Nevada

Chargers are going to Los Angeles, California and sharing a stadium with the Rams

Bosigniore contradicted himself the same fucking day, dipshit.

He straight up said it was still more likely that the Chargers move than that they stay in SD.

Yet again, you pretend like Spanos isn't going to exercise his option to move to LA despite have no evidence at all to support your argument.

Only if Spanos exercises his option which many in LA media (like Bosigniore) disagree will happen

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Segundo,_California
>69% non-Hispanic White

Whiter than 95% of California

Except for the fact that the overwhelming majority of journalists, analysts, insiders etc (Vinny included) think it's much more likely than not that the Chargers file for relocation.

Grow the fuck up and deal with it like an adult.

It's 61% as of 2015 according to the census bureau.

Except Jerry Jones (the NFL's most powerful owner) wants to keep a team in San Diego.

Posting this again for the salvation of Los Angeles.

The patch is over the wrong eye. As long as you're a Raider fan everything you think, say and do is objectively wrong.

Except Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft have both spoken publicly and positively about a potential Las Vegas move.

And Jones also initially supported the Carson plan only to be overruled and flip sides last year.

So it doesn't mean shit.

He also has knives through his ears, so he can't hear any logic or reason.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/jerry-jones-says-its-pretty-definitive-that-the-raiders-will-move-to-las-vegas/

businessinsider.com/jerry-jones-oakland-raiders-move-to-las-vegas-2016-11

In conclusion, fuck the Raiders. They are literally cancer and even worse than the Seahawks.

>8% drop in 5 years

Wow Cali is fucked

>El Segundo
so you live on one of the warehouses near LAX

top fucking kek

They had better re-brand when they move to Las Vegas, for the good of humanity.

>Your city isn't a baseball city

Basedball and Hawkeye are the only sports that matter. Everything else is for homosexuals.

If you don't play poker, you don't fuck bitches.

Do you faggots want the Dodgers and Angels?

No one really is a fan of them here. Only the LA logo and boreball caps

Dodgers are for fags. Angels, however, are cool as hell.

And yet the Dodgers are valued at $400 million more than the Raiders.

That has nothing to do with support. They are only more valuable because of the name "Los Angeles"

Once they become the Los Angeles Raiders, they will be more valuable than the Cowboys and Yankees

You're delusional. There will never be a Los Angeles Raiders again. You're going to get fucking eviscerated no later than the 15th when it's proven how fucking wrong you were.

Prepare to be anally devastated when Raider fans turn Charger games into Raider home games.

Also I have a feeling Spanos is going to stay in SD

So you openly admitted that the Chargers and not the Raiders will be the ones in LA. Good work nigger.

How about the Havana Angeles.

Has a certain ring to it.

*Havana Angels

> I have a feeling that ignores all available evidence from the NFL and Spanos himself.

ftfy

that would be neat to have a Cuban team to UTTERLY DOMINATE the MLB.

LA's football team is whichever of these teams has the best record at the time

>Raiders
>Rams
>49ers

Simple as that

That's not how MLB works, at all.

49ers were my team. Rams were my brother's team. Raiders were my dad's team.

I wanted to like the Vikings but Pizza Hut didn't have a Vikings ball in their promotion they had at the time. Fuckin' Pizza Hut.

we all know it how that would work. open cuban team, all cuban team, poor cubans with no business sense getting HEBREWED to hell and gone, powerhouse spanish inquisition, MLB buttmad tears, unstoppable until free agency on all cubans that then move to mainland teams or J-ball for mad dosh.

just like how canadian teams dominate NHL right?

sit in the corner and play your anti-white VR fantasy management RPG, swine

Moire like LV's football team and all other opinions are wrong

Bump

nfl.com/videos/san-diego-chargers/0ap3000000768166/Scott-Kaplan-I-cannot-see-the-Chargers-moving-to-L-A

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.