DUDE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO

>DUDE MEN ARE EVIL LMAO
>DUDE TOXIC MASCULINITY LMAO

How exactly is masculinity toxic?

>heh, I posted it again
>Sup Forums's Reddit mods don't dare delete this
>nothin personnel

did you see the movie?

What's the point of this thread exactly?

>Men are evil lmao

More like 'Immortan Joe is evil'

but I know you're just shitposting so whatever

Someone post that yin yang "triggered" pic of the skinhead and the sjw.

I don't know what message I was supposed to take away from this movie. Old white men had a system that provided for everyone. Women leave. Max does all the work and fighting. Beta male switching sides. They find a place where women literally use their bodies to trick men for a profit of sorts. Then the women return, only to take over. Max is the disposable male. Max says his name, but the girl is unconscious so can't hear it, not that she would care. They don't even show what kind of governing the women do. I'm assuming they govern the same way as men. It's a patriarchal system, but now it's run by women, so we're supposed to think it's good, but it's the same system.
PROGRESS

>Dude literally every woman in this movie is an idiot
Every. Single. One
>The old bitch couldn't even shoot Immortan Joe even though that would have solved the wives problems before they even started
>They would have literally driven aimlessly into the desert until they died without Max
>Max saves Furiosa's life like 3 times as many minutes

This piece of shit got so much fucking praise when it released from all the redditors and Sup Forumseenies who had never even seen any other Mad Max movie. I'm glad that people are finally starting to see it for the numale cuck trash that I always knew it was.

You could equally say the message was
>DUDE WOMEN ARE EASILY CAPTURED AND USED AS SEX SLAVES BECAUSE THEY'RE WEAK AND SHIT AND ONLY ANOTHER MAN CAN SAVE THEM FROM THAT - THEN A WOMAN GETS INTO A FIGHT WITH A MAN AND IS KILLED EVEN THOUGH SHE'D NORMALLY HAVE PLOT ARMOUR LIKE MAX DOES

Seriously, from one perspective the film is that women's freedom is basically just at men's leisure - we can give it or we can take it away but they have no actual control themselves.

>ignores all the REEEEEEE threads complaining about it for the last 2 years.

... no

They were anti-warlord. Did you listen to the dialogue when they met the lady bikers?

>I killed everyone I ever met out here in the wasteland

It's a very straightforward story. People don't want to be kidnapped any more. They try to get out. They pull it off.

>"last 2 years"
>came out 1 year ago
WOOW

No Max means they end up dying on the trip across the desert. But it also means the escape plan goes off without a hitch.

I don't agree with OP but this is probably the most overrated film ever apart from the original SW trilogy.

The only good thing people say about it that's actually concrete is that it didn't have an overlong expository sequence. It just started "in situ" and you just went along with it. Okay, fair enough, but (a) it didn't really have much to explain (b) it had 3 previous films to explain stuff (c) saying something is good for what it DOESN'T do always strikes me as odd.

¯

>implying people on Sup Forums don't complain about shit months prior to a films release date

Wew

Not to mention that Furiosa basically reads like "Female Max" and nothing more, and that the young female characters have no personality and next to no dialogue at all. Their whole personality is "I got fucked. A lot".

In fact, imagine this instead:
>female kingdom where men are enslaved and just milked for their cum (inb4 "sounds hot")
>Max tries to escape with a bunch of vacuous male models
>needs help of two women repeatedly
>male models are like brainless babies that need to be shepherded around
>Max dies at the end but Furiosa is okay

That's the opposite of what happens and THAT would be some SJW shit. And I don't like this film, by the way.

I think it was a mistake not to do a Mad Max movie with old Gibson Max caught up in those events.

Not only would it add much more weight to the whole story knowing that the original Max is still roaming around and the world turned into even more of a caricature of a wasteland scenario but Gibson himself is tailor made for the role.

Hardy just feels like a generic stock character and apart from looking tired and gruff adds nothing to the role.

Wasted opportunity.

I agree with you, but the Jews don't. I don't think it's Sup Forums to say that the Jews run Hollywood.

Gibson was involved in Mad Max 4 but dropped out after delays to make passion of the Christ which fucked production of the film for the better part of a decade.

Gibson was off the table long ago

Two worlds wars, and the planet is wired to blow.

Hot heads literally heating the planet with blind ambition.

Blah blah

>THEN WHO KILLED THE WORLD

THE ICE AGE

It does that as a cold statement of fact, not in an anti-male way. In the aftermath, men rule the world again. Men are stronger, women are subjugated. There's nothing in any of the films that makes a point that we wouldn't be in this shit mess if the world was run by women. It's not even particularly interested in blaming ANYONE for the way the world got fucked - it just did, and here we are.

>it's Truman pretends to be a redditor episode

the women who did nothing to stop it

>DUDE LET'S JUST DO COOL STUNTS FOR 2 HOURS LMAO
>WE DON'T NEED CHARACTERS OR STORY OR ANYTHING ELSE LOL

>Truman
?

I guess one thing it does do right is accept it has shit characters and so just focus on action and mild world building. Loads of other action films are the same, just action with soulless, bland characters, but they keep having "character moments" and shit like that. Think of films like Transformers. Not only is the action a terrible smear of CGI shapes, it insists on having big blocks of time taken up by loathsome fucks chatting with each other.

>men end up saving damsels in distress
>even the alpha female was defeated by max
>female civilization collapsed and was long gone

Yet, it's a feminist flick.

DUDE A PREGNANT WOMAN DIES SLOWLY AND HORRIBLY LEEMUHAYYYOHHH

>men are evil
>women are literally saved by big guy man 4 u

Isn't the real message that pretty girls are incredibly valuable and worth killing untold numbers of people or sacrificing yourself for (in the case of the old women) to save them from circumstances considered less than ideal? It seems like the unwashed dirty masses were the real winners in the movie (at least until the water runs out), but no one really cares about them because they're dirty and ordinary and their improvement in situation was accidental. The concubines looked quite healthy and in much better health than the people outside, and I'm betting most of them wouldn't take a deal to go from fucking an old dude once every couple weeks but otherwise being cared for to being one of the faceless masses outside. I don't really know how feminist movie is given all that and their propensity to want to have their cake and eat it, but it's pretty clear that beauty > all is one of the central aspects of the movie.

FROM THE AUTHOR OF VAGINA MONOLOGUES

there is no message

story of the upcoming young alpha male beating the old alpha is old as man

and beast

Yeah, I agree. The parts with Nux and the redhead were cringey, but all the dialogue scenes could have been much worse if the expanded it.

>living the best possible life in the postapocalyptic world
>give it up because "we are not objects"

big gun has 2 shots only
>all but useless

little gun has multiple shots
>what did she mean by this

Max doesn't really take over the harem though and continues to wander after the situation is settled. Didn't the director specifically say the purpose of Furiosa was because Max stealing away all those girls himself or on his own would change the tone of the story to a simple fight for poosay access?

>a woman is evil
>-just a single evil crazy lady
or even
>-just a powerful independent victimized woman doing what she must hahah

>a man is evil
>TOXIC MASCULINITY, ALL MALES ARE EVIL, BAN SCIENCE, BAN CHRISTIANITY, BAN TESTOSTERONE