Urinal or cabin

urinal or cabin.
what do you rather use and why?

Cabin have a small pecker

me 2

i use cabin too man, not enough elbow room at those fucking urinals.

I also want to ensure I don't get a vile splash back from the bowl on to the top of my dick

Urinal
They are faster and you don't dirty a stall for someone who really has to shit

My cock is pierced but I don't have a piercing in there anymore, so when I piss there are two streams. It makes using a urinal impossible.

Cabin. I can't really piss with others around. Shy bladder or whatever.

do you take a peek when someone is standing beside you?

same problem

So you pierced your urethra, huh? Smart move.

cabin. i have a shy bladder
i know, im a fag

No, why should I? A non erect penis says nothing about penis size.
But people sometimes start conversations and this I find awkward as fuck.

Cabin for pissing
Urinal for shitting

urinal for pissing, cabin for shitting/if urinals are occupied.

Why do yanks think about this so much? nobody looks at your pecker, and even if they do, why do you care about some random cunt?

I used to try to look when i went for a pis at 15-16 (drinking age in my country) cause i was curious about how my size compared to others. Turns out that you can't even see crap unless you are a giant.

Urinal cuz I have one in my house

>cabin
www.faggotbritbongstalkshite.uk is that way, mate --->

Cabin I alway get piss everywhere if I try to do it while standing

yes all the time, I also like when other people peek

I am also curious about this.

Why care about what some dude thinks? You will probably never see this fuck again for your entire life. Unless you live in some small shitty bumfuck town.

Cabin?
>its called a stall britfags

It's true watches at $ 0?

Seconded

urinal, it's there and it's fast. Also no chance of being next to a guy shitting, which always sucks.

If you're only taking a slash you're insane not to use the urinal.

if you had it pierced it would have 3 streams idiot

Cabin. Can't wipe my tip dry at a urinal.

try pulling your foreskin before peeing

some of the piss still stays at the very tip

also, not everyone here still has unmutilated dick

What the fuck kinda eurotrash lingo is cabin? In North America they're called urinals and stalls. A "cabin" is a house built in the woods, usually close to a lake.

then you shake it

you got what he was trying to say

is cabin European for toilet stall? if so, this post makes a lot more sense than it appeared to at first. Also urinal unless shitting.

cabin, my flaccid dick is sometimes big and i don't want men looking over at it. a lot of fuckin men creep and look at other men's packages. especially at those feeder style urinals like at baseball stadiums.

Yeah cause I'm not an idiot, kinda easy to figure out.

no you are an idiot

for god's sake, it will stay there unless you wipe it, and then it's going to squeeze out and end up in your pants making slight wet spot

and if i'm going to shake it untill ALL piss falls off or vaporizes then it will look like i am fapping

Good one kid...get back to your autism spinner.

what's an autism spinner?

>autism spinner

>he doesn't spin his autism
>mfw

I can just picture it now, an entire country of faggots wiping their dicks after pissing. It's funny though, I shake and never once ended up with a wet spot.

then why don't you just wipe it with your hand

Not sure why people are saying that cabin is british, we use cubical where I am.

"Cabin" brought to you by the geniuses that call a bathroom a "loo" and a can hood a "bonnet".

because then my hand will be wet

i translated it from german to english. wasnt sure what`s it called in english.

it will be wet anyway when you wash it

>tfw every man has seen shit in a urinal at least once in his life.

>mutilated ameripenises saying brits are wrong when their backwards "culture" barely even understands itself.

`?
you do realise that you have the apostrophe right after 0? ''''''''''''''''''''''

so piss-wet = water-wet?

why don't you wash your hands with piss then?

idgaf if this is supposed to "replicate" fellatio i'm not fucking pissing in a mouth that shit is just too weird like am i the only one?

Cabin, can't pee standing, literally goes in all directions.

this is disgusting. a lot of hosue cats actually drink out of the toilet. and all that bacteria from them climbing on the seat and rim is like you touching it with your bare hands then wiping it on the floor everywhere. people are disgusting. cats are not.

One night... light years far away... guy goes out to see Christine. A real entertaining trip, he insisted. So many ugly chicks hanging around Bedford, only ugly twats on the horn. Everyone's really primped. Everyone on point, looking especially sharp. Definitely isn't common knowledge, son.

idgaf if this is supposed to "replicate" fellatio i aint' pissin' in a fucking mouth that shit is just too weird
am i the only one?

>that one me myself and irene scene

eh? im not the guy you replied to, but apostrophe after 0?? wat?

there is - after 0, apostrophe is after ; which is after L

like 8 9 0 - =
and k l ; ' \

what kind of keyboard do you have?

you complained about them being wet, they are going to wash them either way, no need for gay penis wipes

I HAVE THE 1234567890'+ KEYBOARD :D

Sink for when im going solo, i use the urinals to have pissing competitions with the guy next to me where we see who can get their piss stream the highest, i always win when i start pissing on the ceiling, but sometimes i let a little turd out when i do it.

wtf is this?

they really do though. i see it and experience it. i don't auto assume they want to see dicks in a sexual way, but more of a just have to look at people and be in their business.

never seen one, how do you even google that? can you post pic?

3 shakes, then you're playing with it

I used to do that back in school. some guy tried too hard and pissed on his own face it was glorious.

Can confirm

I wear diapers and pee my pants. When people ask how I can never use the bathroom I just say "Depends"

Urinal for both 1 and 2. I maintain intense eye contact with anyone else who enters the restroom while I'm doing it too. I don't wipe either, but my high fiber intake means it's always a clean pinch anyway.