'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron

The Remain campaign have finally run out of arguments

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607
youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we're down to, "Do what we say, or we'll nuke you." ?

Sort your shit out, Grandpa.

I guess they need to look in...

the mirror?

This is fucking crazy.

Leave the Union, call his fucking bluff. Godspeed Britain, be the one to smash the globalist beast.

just got some news lads
leaving the eu would literally usher in a new iceage
somebody get this message to david

Nice to see he's finally reached this level of desperation. It means they're genuinely scared that Cameron's career is over.

what a fucking moron, if anything is going to disrupt peace in Europe its the 8 million niggers arriving this summer

You guys better leave the fucking EU.

>"Leaving the EU will mean we can't make trade deals!"
>"Leaving the EU will cause us budget problems!"
>"Leaving the EU will financially ruin us!"
>"Leaving the EU will actually cause World War 3!"
What's next, I wonder?
>"Brexit will literally cause skynet to be invented and the rise of our new machine overlords!"

>leaving the eu would literally usher in a new iceage
We've already been told leaving will cause global warming

>Ed Miliband will issue an extraordinary warning that Brexit could endanger the planet.

>The former Labour leader will join forces with Environment Secretary Elizabeth Truss, Green party leader Caroline Lucas and former Lib Dem minister Sir Ed Davey to claim that ‘our global habitat’ will suffer if Britain leaves the EU.

>They claim that problems as diverse as ivory poaching, commercial whaling and illegal logging could all get worse if Britain loses the ‘added clout’ of being in the EU.

>‘Collective action is the only solution to rising seas and rising temperatures. The European Union is central to both these challenges, they wrote.

lmao, and how would Brexit trigger ww3?

Nig nogs at Calais will start it once they realise Britanistan is closing its borders?

They used the exact same "argument" at our EU constitution referendum.

One reporter even went to the border with Germany and Belgium to watch for tank movements as the results rolled in.

*crickets*

what won't Brexit cause?

Oh bullfuckingshit

Every day it is something new.

It'll cause world war 3; The City will collapse; house prices will collapse; we won't have access to the best medical tech; our security will be weakened.

Every day something new.

>Tfw we inadvertently start a third world war

I thought it's satire.
jesus fucking christ what's wrong with these people

They call us fear mongers?

PLEASE START IT ALREADY

>Leaving the EU will turn us into Australia!

finally

*fireflies*

Reminds of the speech from the man who fought the bank. "They are only interested in one thing. Are you willing to be plundered? Yes or no. Are you willing to keep quiet about it? Yes or no." The power hungry just want submission..quality of life...peace...who cares..just submit and shut up.

you need to stop proxying different places all day. You're driving down the rare flag market

I'd love to hear how Britain leaving the EU is going to start WW3, but the article really doesn't really broach that topic.

>What's next, I wonder?
Probably a repeat of this story from the Scottish Independence Referendum

>reaching this hard

Dave's desperate. Its not like anything we're currently doing can trigger war, or any other global events, nope. This will.

You talk some mad shit Germany but don't forget your best leader came from australia cunt

>Tfw we inadvertently start a third world war
Our hidden talent is for making European conflicts go global
>7 years war
>Napoleonic
>WW1
>WW2
maybe Dave's right?

Yupp. Also:
W-we can't close borders because that's really really bad for the economy.
Millions of low-iq niggers from africa arriving in yurope because the borders are still wide open as a barn door and subsequently leeching of welfare for decades is totally not hurting the economy at all though.
We get that ze joos need cheap workers, but come on now. Taking in half of africa is just ridiculous.

>leaving EU will decrease sandwich output by 15%!!!

Guilt and scare tactics. That is all.

Kek,
they are scraping the bottom of the bottom of the barrel now.

God, I hate this cunt

Finally after 75 year lull.

Concern trolling

>your best leader came from australia

World war 3 it is, then.

Ooii!!!

I hope world war 3 happens. I would sign up for the frontlines in a heart beat. Fuck it if I die honestly. Too many weaklings, cucks, shitskins, and other groups that need to go.

We have been at peace and passivity too long to the point where it is fucking us from the inside.

I've being saying for a while now that I'd rather die on my feet as a country than submit to the will of the Germans as a federal state.

Dirty ANGLO blood I swear.

Godspeed britfrères, the beast will die from a thousand cuts through the heart. Pour l'Europe des Peuples !

I get the feeling the Queen would probably push for Brexit instead of staying.

Sup Forums just lost.
Blue pilled faggots will eat that shit up like amerifats in a lard factory.
That's some massive OP propaganda, with no good counter argument.

There's already been word out that she wants Britain to leave.
Poor Philip must be unable to sleep knowing the state this country is in.

Just imagine how quickly things would be fixed if we had Prince Philip as the absolute monarch for a year.

The counter "argument" is that staying in would lead to WW3.
that being said, neither has any basis in reality.

*praying mantis*

Brexit could trigger an alien invasion!!

>mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

holy shit

Dont forget 75 million roaches. Europoors better stock up on raid.

t. keyboard warrior

>thinks people would actually believe leaving the EU would start WW3.

No they really won't, I have to say I'm pretty amazed that the polls show people are not only rejecting this horseshit scaremongering but are actively rallying against it. The British people, who actually care about this stuff, are pretty switched on.
The problem is stopping Mr Abdullah from Bradford voting to Remain with his 175 postal votes

>scaring people with threats of world wars

I'm shaking in my little booties, Cameron.

>britcuck ''humor''

A World War would be fun tbqh lad.

Holy DOOLY
o
l
y

D
O
O
L
Y

remain will make the earth crash into the moon with 99.7% probability
at least with brexit theres a 5% chance we aren't all doomed

Hey guys, biomedical researcher here. I just finished some in vitro studies, and while we still need to test this model in vivo, the preliminary data is kind of scary.

Turns out we linked Brexit to some odd regulations of the immune system that basically shut off TNF through some epigenetic cis-regulatory pathways. It also looks like macrophages and dendritic cells have some sort of strange mutation that renders them unable to present antigens. In other words, Brexit will give everyone cancer and AIDS at the same time. Sorry to break the news to you all.

So basically thats it no soveriengty or you'll be killed.

How can anyone accept this? You sons of bitches better stand up and channel your inner US-colonist that lays dormant.

The sun will die.

>imbressive audism bost :DDDD

I suppose Cameron supports Brexit

We actually found it causes autism as well, but everyone here is already autistic so I figured there was no point in mentioning it.

>implying you will participate in it

Last 4 numbers 1939, interesting.

>you will fight germans and english like your ancestors did

> Britain is too internationally insignificant to survive without the EU.

> Britain exiting the EU would literally start WW3.

Pick one. I think they'll leave because the whole thing just feels like a black and white contest between the people and the elite political and corporate class. The people can smell this desperation. My only concern is the vote being rigged.

so are you faggots leaving or what? how are the results so far? can i have hopes?

It's on a knife edge, it seems turnout is what's going to tip the balance

youtube.com/watch?v=RCb09o0HKiA

Stayfags will stay home.

>'it's not like we're an island or something, we are literally connected to europe'

godspeed my crooked toothed brothers across the pond

How would that cause WW3?

>implying our local kebab lovers are going to let the eternal Anglo leave
Sorry but neither of us are that lucky.

No better way to boost swiss nationalism than our neutrality being threatened.
Oh well the EU collapsing at this pace is good enough to do the job.

That's what I hope, God speed Poms

THIS JUST IJ
brexit support linked to isis and holocaust

you arent a nazi or an extremist are you?

this is such obvious bullshit, how can anyone believe this claptrap?

It's more believeable than the stories we were fed by the mass media thhat literally all of the rapefugees coming here were medical doctors, engineers and scientists. It's crazy how they lie so bluntly.

>CONCERNED SCIENTISTS STATE THAT BREXIT COULD DESTABILIZE THE EARTH'S CORE AND HURL EARTH INTO THE SUN

>'voting for brexit causes cancer' new study finds

It actually might cause a third world war but Britain won't be the one who starts it. Germany will be the one that starts the 3rd world war just like the two past ones.

>People still listening to a pig fucker
2016, etc.

Each vote to leave pulls a giant, planet-cracking asteroid closer to Earth.
Trust me, I'm a lawyer.

David Cam-moron?

>there are people in this very board who wouldn't fight in the war against dragons

>2016
>not dragon priest
>not getting free power from dragon overlords
pleb.

It's true.

To go against the emerging Pan-European Caliphate led by Turkey and Germany would make you an imminent threat. They would have to crush you.

Hopefully Hillary wins so America can step in and destroy you early and avoid any prolonged suffering.

No. If you choose to provoke Europe, you will force them to nuke you.

Just like if you choose not to respect Allah as the one and only god and obey his prophet (pbuh) on Earth, you force Muslims to attack you. We all only want to live peacefully, but that means you must pull your weight and do as you're told, otherwise you're disruptive and dangerous.

WWIII is the only thing that could possibly expel the foreign invaders at this point, so it's a pro-Brexit argument

haha who actually would believe this bs?

World War III will happen within the next decade or the one after anyway. The world can only be powered by misery and jewry for so long.

>Scientists from the University of Cologne have determined that a Brexit withdrawl outcome would contribute an increase of 0.005% of co2 over a 5 year period, therefore causing catastrophic global warming across Europe, leading to Global Warming Iceage.

>"This is forcing our hand" warns Merkel. "If we do not invade and liberate Great Britain from the tyranny of democracy, we will doom ourselves to extinction".

>Fortunately students from Trotsky Mohammed University in Birmingham have volunteered as a brave resistance force and are arranging details of the Turkey-Germany led ground invasion from within the Evil Empire.

>The Queens spokesman says "lol who cares plebs, get rekt, I'm a kraut anyway"

The average British retard.
Sadly, retards make up 50% of the UK and 99% of Scotland.
Why aren't there more right-winged Scots?