Need advice from people who have suffered from phimosis

Need advice from people who have suffered from phimosis.

I've known something hasn't been right with my dick ever since I was like ten years old. I'm only just starting to fix the problem because I'm a fucking idiot, should have sorted it out when I was younger and my dick was still developing.

I got some betamethasone valerate steroid cream (0.025% w/w) from my doctor yesterday. It's supposed to thin the skin and help with stretching, achieving results quicker than you would without the cream. I also bought Phimocure. It's these little rings you stick in your foreskin which gradually stretches it. You move onto bigger rings as you progress, kinda similar to ear gauges.

Anyways, my current routine is to stretch once in the morning and once at night. I'm not expecting any results overnight, but was just looking for input from others who have dealt with this before. What was your routine? How big was the opening when you started stretching? How long did it take? Has your sex life improved, and in what way? Sometimes I struggle to last long and I think it might be because the head of my dick has never been exposed and thus is super-sensitive. My girlfriend said she couldn't care less about it, but I know she probably does. I fucking hate it. Sex is always stressful because it can get uncomfortable and I'm always worried about it getting pulled too hard on and ripping or getting paraphimosis or something.

Circumcision is the last thing I'd consider. Preputioplasty seems like a good choice if all else fails, however I've read horror stories about dudes getting left with ugly looking dicks.

Pic attached is how wide the opening is currently. Do I have hope?

i had it for a long time, started to pull it back under the shower and now it retracts more than enuf

mine is far more serious than yours so count yourself lucky bro

By "pull it back", do you mean pulling it back as far as you can without pain and holding it there? I used to do this before I found out about stretching. I think it helped a bit since the opening used to be a lot smaller but it kind of plateaued at where it is right now. Might start doing it again.

im getting circumcised next month. but obviously some people aren't comfortable with it. you should seriously consider it if things don't improve though.

Haha. Circumcised and never had to deal with any of this shit.

yeah just pull it back and it will get better after a few weeks, just think of it as cleaning your tip

medfags please:

my foreskin is attached to my glans at 3 spots
the left side, the right side and the back (above frenulum). It looks like it's "grown" together, but I don't think it is. What do?

yeah i don't think you need to worry about getting left with an ugly dick, its already there.

talk shit post dick faggot

hows that dry dick working out for you?

Whats the qorst about uncured phimosis at an early stage is undeveloped undersized dick ... I know what im talking about becouse im a victim as well ... My parents said "lets not cut him he will be fine" yeah sure ... I cured myself by continues masturbation and therefore naturaly streching the foreskin but still im left with below averahe 14cm cute baby dick ... Fuck ... Fuck ... Fuck ... !!!! Sometimes i rly wish iwas cut by some orthodox jewish rabbi when i was 7weeks old and have a huge stiff white cock by now ........ Fuck life ...

Ok faggots. First things first, you have to figure out what you're working with. Have a hot as fuck shower, steam that bitch right up.

Now grab a hold of your balls. Mentally take note that you are a man. Start pulling your foreskin back until the entire head pops out. The tight skin will eventually almost lock into place around the base of the head. Have a good fucking look. Figure out what is connected to what. Without knowing this, you can't move forward.

Stretching. Stretching for me was three different ways. First was pinching the left and right sides of the foreskin and stretching. Think pulling open a bag of crisps, not stretching a rubber band. Then was rubber band, stretching the skin over the head, do this in the shower, stretch the right skin over the head until your head is exposed. Leave it that way and go to sleep. Uncomfortable but you have to desensitize eventually. Third was fucking tight pussy bareback.

Had same problem my whole life, condoms mostly saved me. If I put my foreskin in the condom and then rolled it on, it wouldn't pull my foreskin.

The pain is minimal, from not being able to clean head because it wouldn't come out to bareback loving my head being tongued in 12 months. I have heard once you can get head out while hard just jerk with a fucktonne of lube for desensitive.

im circumsized but dont have dry dick. its covered with skin when its soft so i look like half cut when im soft and full cut when im hard.

5 incher when hard - half an inch flaccid cut but still protected so im not insensitive to feel.

before this turns into comparison thread between circumcised and uncircumcised here is my experience: i've never been able to fully pull back when erect (always when flaccid though) so one day i just said fuck it and started jacking off with the skin pulled back when flaccid and keeping it back as my erection increased, i did it quite often and i still do on daily basis because i'm a pretty horny guy, i cant really tell you how long i've been doing it and when the changes came but it was relatively fast, it still feels a bit tight at first when erect but it always loosen ups. just keep doing doing what you're doing, it can't go wrong for sure and there will be results (after a month or 2) and it will be worth it (foreskin play is awesome)

yeah fuck off i tried stretching and creams and ended up splitting it open half an inch.

repeat I TORE MY SKIN HALF AN INCH DOWN COMPLETE RIPPED.

how fucking hard did you do it

Haha. Uncircumcised and never had to deal with any of this shit.

Go to a 6 on the painscale only

you usually stop when you feel pain, don't know what you've been doing

It's a process not a race

Good goy

This

+1

my parents had me circumcised because of this when I was 6. I feel like because of that shit my dick got smaller or something and it is really fkn annoying...

same here man now my dick looks small af when it is soft...

Exactly the same here man had mine circumcised when I was 6 though but still have a tiny ass soft dick not so small when hard tho

fap as hard as you can and as often as you can. this will end up fixing your dick in the long run.

Just recently I had an allergic reaction so some lube, it ended up inflaming my foreskin & it cause me to tighten up & I was left with a mild form of phimosis.

With the steroid cream I realized my skin was also getting scarred & dehydrated, & stung/itched like a motherfucker.

I bought virgin coconut oil (gods fucking gift) & jacked off with it, it repaired the fuck out of my skin & I could fucking peel my skin back with some help of the oil cuz it reduced friction.

Also after about a week of the coconut oil stretching I purchased this shit called Bio Oil, it heals the skin & prevents scarring so your shit will stay unbothered & helps a lot with the healing process.

Just dealt with this shit & promised myself I would help anyone with the same problem soon as I encountered it.

It slowly cracked and bled over time then i pulled it back on day and it just split

cant even imagine what it felt like...i never had a single crack, no blood at all either

Depends how severe your case is. If you force the skin back to expose the head you could end up tearing the opening, resulting in scarring and an even worse case of phimosis, not to mention the risk of paraphimosis.

Be careful.

I got mine cut a stitched, works perfect now

Aye same exact stats as you.

off topic: how do you shave your balls?

do this

I think i had the same problem. My dick looks similar to yours at least, but I never consulted a doctor. I tried pulling it back behind the head once but it hurt and didn't had any results. But a few years later when I lost my virginity I noticed that the skin was all the way back so the head was exposed and it didn't even hurt. Since then I didn't had any problems anymore. Finally I can clean my dick the right way when I'm under the shower and I'm not afraid of having sex anymore.
I don't really think my shitty text wall helped you but I sincerely hope your dick treatment will work user

When I was growing up I had a real tight frenulum (the tissue connecting the foreskin to the glans). So it would kinda hurt to jerk off because the foreskin wouldn't retract all the way.

After I became sexually active the frenulum got stretched but I would have some issues with pain now and again.

Finally underwent surgery where they cut the frenulum. They did it in like 5 minutes with local anaesthesia. Stitched me up. Had to wait a few weeks for the stitches to fall out, but it was worth it. I'm happy I did it.

Seems like your phimosis isn't that severe, so you could do some kind of surgery that isn't too invasive.

whats that red thingy just above his penis?

Preputioplasty is probably alright on a level 3 phimosis dick. Your dick will most likely turn out fine.

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY

KYS FAGGOT

Personally i just pulled my skin back every time i was taking a shower and it worked.

im not a male but my ex-bf also suffers(ed?) from phimosis.
just be careful if u decide to pull your skin back, since you instead can get paraphimosis, which apparently is really painful, and also dangerous.

with a good disposable razor, and i trim up the pubic area with hair clippers.

I saw a thread on here and anons where going on about how scared they where to touch there balls with a razor and it blew me away - its so easy and really hard to cut yourself, you just pull on your dick so the skin goes taught and shave away.

Your dick is really cute user i'd suck it
And im not gay

thanks, yea that scares me the most too, i'll just give it a go then

From the image, it is going very well. One could say that you have no phimosis at all. That's what my dick looks like if I don't pull it back fully. I stretched mine when I was 16, worth it. I could pull it back completely when flaccid, but when hard the foreskin didn't budge a millimeter. Worked on it thrice or twice a day and it disappeared. If I don't fap for two days, it starts tightening up again.
At the first weeks your glans will be so sensitive they hurt. I recommend rubbing it in the shower to reduce the issue.
If you are paranoid about it ripping, then don't have sex for a while, but unless you are going raw and rough, you'll be good. The phrenulum may also need a bit of stretching tho, normal masturbation will do.
Also, don't do like me and leave it exposed a full night. I woke up with paraphimosis. Maybe my glans died a little that day. In that case, you have to use lube and pinch your foreskin between the index and ring fingers, then push the head down with your thumbs while trying to roll the skin... weird to explain, but it works.

Once you are done, try to find the sweet spot and massage it gently: it's a lot of fun. To this day I can't rub my glans directly without using a bit of precum (using the foreskin is great).

I don't shave my balls because they retreat more easily into the pelvis. Uncomfortable as fuck.

It might not be for everyone but I recommend just getting surgery. I was a sexless virgin for too long because of this stupid condition. At 20 I finally just snipped and it was so worth it