Dumb shit bounty hunters try to apprehend suspect at car dealership in Texas fail miserably...

Dumb shit bounty hunters try to apprehend suspect at car dealership in Texas fail miserably. Should bounty hunters be eradicated? They're mostly ex cons and retired punk cops anyway. The two bounty hunters and the suspect are dead.

youtu.be/orSLlDlS0h4

nice camerawork

Yeah typical nigger camera work

Jesus Christ, they saw him reach for the drawer, what else was he going to grab?

Guns are a good thing for civilised society yeah?

Fuck off Eurofag. Go get raped by some migrants. You failed Orson Wells so bad you brag about not having guns. Kill yourself, faggot.

#Muricuh

This is pretty much the reason why I concealed carry is nuts.

American here
it amazes me how many fucking idiots / fats try to use guns
like if you're gonna be a fucking bounty hunter, its gonna take more then mcdonalds and a pistol, you need to know how to take down , restrain, disarm, etc. Carry a gun sure, but why walk in to capture a criminal that easily could have a gun of his own? Sprint in and tackle the motherfucker.

They also lied to the dealership and said they were federal agents

look how fucking fat those people are. $10 they both drove pickups that never saw dirt.

yeah lets just risk getting shot to keep filming.

Wow, you definitely have the personality that screams ''I need more firearms''

Did you mean George Orwell?
Because I don't have any idea what Orson Wells has to do with this topic.

it's actually just a fucking sled. huge letdown, I thought it would have been a better movie.

Couldn't see anything except that everyone was an americunt lardass whale

No surprise its texas, the biggest shithole full of white trash, niggers & spics

A piece of shit and a couple mexifries died.
Nothing wrong here.

>ex cons
>ex felons
>handling firearms

Bro. Not even in america.

LOL literally everyone in that clip was obese...can you imagine the stank as they shat their pants & the smell mixed with their natural fatty odours

OMG IKR ameriturds have the vilest stench anyways lels

you americans are the ones that literally have a government identical to 1984 lmao
have you ever even been allowed to leave your country?