Man, liberals have really showed their true colors this election

Man, liberals have really showed their true colors this election.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katko_v._Briney
wral.com/news/strange/story/3857593/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Markell

god I fucking hate nigger names

Let's get this shit started

>Markell

Why the fuck are nigger names so god damn retarded

Libs have a childish/effeminate mentality by their very nature. They can't handle other opinions that go against their naive view on life.

Should have used Birdbgone

lookit us and our political activism really speaking the issues thank god for college

why don't liberals engage on issues?

Tell me Sup Forums, what would you do if you saw some little nigger trying to take your TRUMP lawn sign?

>If you have a different opinion then me you should be robbed yelled at and attacked

Also glitter glue idea is great.

>Fucking with someone's property
Nice way to get shot.

all those girls are kinda hot

I covered my trump sign with Nair

My dad's cousin keeps getting his Trump sticker stolen off his car, so he is thinking of putting some kind of airpacket with acid behind it so if someone takes it off they get burned.

Is this a good idea?

Surprised it wasn't markesha

Some hambeast might have smooth arms if she tries to grab your sign.

didnt he say that he would keep planned parenthood?

Glitter glue, huh?

Now there's a crafty trick.

she got caught black handed

Yeah, liberals are just too stupid to listen.

They silence the opposition then get shit for it and say they have a right to their own opinion.

Probably not.

if you want to go to jail for getting your car vandalized, sure

And said that government funds shouldn't be used to fund abortions.. which they aren't.

So literally nothing changes. These cunts don't know policy, they can't even respond to whether Trump's statements indicate change from current policy or not.

>And to be fair, Trump is completely wrong on abortion. Abortions should be easily accessible in every black & hispanic neighborhood.

I'm going to put a bunch of trump signs out lathered with ricin.

Sounds fun, but he'll probably get sued

The acid will ruin his paint. Just tape the stickers inside his windows.

They are all bigots

Bash him.

shoot them for trespassing and stealing.

Rack my shotgun. It's an effective way of saying "Fuck off".

for what? getting vandalized?

Put razorblades next to the edges of the sticker on the inside. When someone sticks their finger nail underneath to tear the sticker up.. they'll find it.

>Markell

Jesus fucking christ

>dogfaced liberal coalburner and her nig friends go out vandalizing property for fun

I'm shocked

Booby traps.

Before I saw the picture, I thought she misspelled Merkel

You're not allowed to set traps for humans. Even if some guy with a gun with proven intent to kill you runs into a trap that you made, you'll get in trouble

>put fly trap glue on your sign
>hipster gets fingers glued together and then glued to his clothing
>comes to door to complain
>feign ignorance
>"WHAT!? Someone put GLUE on my sign? I can't FUCKING BELIEVE THIS! What kind of degenerate would fuck with someone's SIGN like that!?"

LaToya.

This

This. Not always necessary to make anudda treyvon, sometimes racking a slide is more than enough

I'm gonna tell my dad to tell him this.

I'm concerned that there's a law somewhere that can be used against you in that situation.

Like brandishing or something.

fuck me too
Err....this hivemind is too much. Do you ever feel we are just megalomaniac ants?

>Implying a scrawny little nig could steal this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg

>Hookup electric fence charger to metal rods of Trump sign (hide terminals with grass)
>????
>Profit

[Glass him]

Liberals only listen to Jewish comedians. They're trained from birth to immediately disregard any information that doesn't come from an approved Jewish source.

It's part of the basic indoctrination package.

Just run a wire through the sticks on the side, through the the top of the sign and connect it to the mains.

It's illegal to set booby traps for thieves.

Better to be a megalomaniac ant with freedom than an ant that survives on the government's sugary butt tears

>glitter glue
nice

Not a trap. It's a hiding place for emergency razors.

actually only one shirt said dumtrump... the others said Fuck Trump...

Agreed, would fuck the liberal out of them.

Set them down on my step and make sure they don't go anywhere, call the police and wait for them and their shitty parents to arrive before I explain what a little shit their shitty kid is.

liberals are programmed to be retarded there i a good documentary on youtube from a soviet defector on how liberals are completely brainwashed,forgot his name

What the legal definition of a trap? A person hiding with a knife against a shooter is technically setting up a trap.

fly trap glue, that 's genius. I was thinking razor blades, but you would probably get in trouble when the nigress slices her hand open and then you're the one they blame.

RARE

A FUCKING SAIL

Yuri Bezmenov, more people ought to watch his shit

grab my double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts

I dont know about you guys but Merkell sounds like a decent name to me. Doesnt sound black at all.

that dude has been posting pretty often lately. not that rare

some faggot has been proxying all the rare flags this last week. Don't believe his lies.

Probably something that can cause harm that you don't directly control. Not really sure the exact legal definition though.

>You're not allowed to set traps for humans. Even if some guy with a gun with proven intent to kill you runs into a trap that you made, you'll get in trouble

This is utter bullshit and a deliberately Jewish misinterpretation of Katko v. Briney.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katko_v._Briney

You are not allowed to rig up a shotgun in an empty house because the law states that the application of lethal force must only be used with you are responding to an appropriate threat. It falls under the same ruling as self-defense in general.

Even in the shotgun trap case it was noted that if the homeowner was present at the time (thus giving him the permission to pull the trigger himself) lethal automated defense would have been permitted...

You are not allowed to set unattended booby traps with the intent to cause serious injury. So Muslim acid to the face trap, no. Razor blades are gray area as they can only realistically wound.

Pepper spray, electric shocks, dye packs, etc. are completely fine. Rigging an electric fence charger to your lawn signs has already been done and ruled upon. (Though in some states requires a small warning that it is electrified under separate laws regulating the use of electrified fences.)

wral.com/news/strange/story/3857593/

Every single high-end merchant and bank uses booby-traps on money and merchandise. Exploding permanent dyes are a functional trap.

As long as your trap: Will not kill, maim, or cause permanent injury and cannot be accidentally triggered by someone who isn't breaking the law you're completely fine.

Every faggot liberal should get a face full of anti-rape spray with the orange dye that takes a week to wash off. Every single one.

WTF

im thinking of constructing a miniature version of wal the wall might be like, at least a representation.
>Big Trump sign
>lots of razor wire
>???
>BUILD WALL argument proven.

You just described Sup Forums.

I was just simply informing the thread about a good video I've seen his name is Yuri Bezmenov btw as the leaf posted it

based

Check your local state laws :^)

Also, if you put razor blades on a Trump sticker but don't leave your fingerprints on it or proof you bought the sticker or razorblades they'll have a tough time convicting you in court.

Whats the difference of a name? Whatz your name?

This loop would really be much better if it included the sudden exhaustion at the end of her Social Justice Seizure.

we don't go around ripping off Bernie stickers and cussing at Clinton supporters

I wanna fuck Markell

Apologize.

So a sign was made of glitter...big deal.

They should be glad their still upright.

Keep pushing trump people and a reckoning will come

MAGA/Trump Defense Force

>Omaha NE
Omaha is the liberal shithole that infests this state

t.missouri fag living in omaha atm

Isn't liberal such a bad and unamerican dogwhistle term goyim? Chumpettes Dindu Nuffin

yeah razorblades too obvious/harmful

>brandishing
>brandishing on your own property
how

This would have been 100% better if the "glitter" was ground glass, and the blue was the month-old liquid fished out of the bottom of a construction site port-a-pot.

RARE AS SHIT FAMILY

Steal my MAGA gear

Range hot anyone...?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg

out of literally fucking nowhere -6.290657, -171.813599

That pic
>moo

Underrated. You a pretty cool guy

>mfw Texas

>trespassing
depending on the state this alone is justification to open fire.

this is a meme

>Sup Forums doesnt actively harass Clinton supporters

Kekkest of keks

Mista White, no!

It's always women. Are they more susceptible to brainwashing or something?

Shotted

Kek

I super glued razors on the bottom lip of my Trump sign. Some faggot tried to steal it and nearly cut four of his fingers off. I found out about it when the police showed up to talk to me about it because the fucktard wanted to press some kind of charges against me. Now the guy has 122 stitches, doctors bills, can't work for a few months and a trespass charge. Apparently my 'no trespassing' sign saved my ass.

Not nearly as cool as Briney.

>"Four years after the case was decided, Briney was asked if he would change anything about the situation. Briney replied: "There's one thing I'd do different, though, I'd have aimed that gun a few feet higher."

Based. As. Fuck.