Where can I buy a mac-10? And why are they banned?

Where can I buy a mac-10? And why are they banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-nfa-market-board/
masterpiecearms.com/cat/defender-series/pistols/9mm/
gearheadworks.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bcs they can saw a fucking tree with a loader

Dont waste your time. Use that gun youll go to jail. Just buy an Uzi or a Tec-9.

They aren't banned, and you can order them from a gun store. It will be semi-auto though. Also, they are shit guns.

Some southern pawn shops do sell automatic weapons but not to the general public, mostly need to be close to the owners.

At the gun store. What shit hole state do you live in?

just search online; you can get a semi auto one for cheap then get a full auto parts kit. full autos got banned as part of the NFA a while ago; you can still get them/transfer them if theyre over a certain age or you have a specific permit. youre better off just getting a tec9 and getting the full auto conversion book off Amazon. tecs can be had for like 400-500 bucks tbh

must not have an ammu-nation where he lives

You need a special license to buy and sell full auto weapons. Commonly referred to as a class III license

By U.S. federal law, you can purchase any full auto firearm that was manufactured and originally registered before 1986. You don't need any special license, but you do have to pay a $200 tax, and the firearms themselves are usually incredibly expensive due to limited supply and high demand.

Some states have banned them, though.

FALSE

Any preban items can be purchased in most states with just a government ID that proves your age and residence. They just are stupidly expensive. Last time I price checked I could go pick up a fully automatic UZI but it was like 4,000 USD for an old used one from the 70s.

Only two people who know whats going on.

Glad someone else actually knows what the fuck they're talking about.

Deep magazines, small size, easy full auto conversion. Also, bad rep from the hood.

Tec 9 is also kind of dodgy for the same reasons, but with extra barrel shroud and a side of columbine. Also open bolt. Eew.

Why do you want this pistol? There are others on the market with similar traits and better build quality. If you don't live somewhere fascist like California or Jersey, you COULD get it. But why, though?

Where there are dense concentrations of niggers.

Because niggers.

Butbut... Uzi and MAC10 are essentially the same gun.

butbut..... they are not

good luck cutting a tree thicker than 4 inches with .45 acp

Better off buying a glock 19 and buying a special piece to make it magical.

eurofag here

why is one uzi legal but other uzi illegal?

Well, the MAC10's a cheap knockoff. Which is funny because the Uzi is already a piece of shit.

no dumbass you still need a class 3 license for that. when people talk about pre ban they mean, Short barreled rifles (which still need a tax stamp), suppressors and high cap mags.

so every blowback sub machine gun is a copy of the uzi?

Tec 9 are crap

uzi is israeli while mac is american. take a guess.

Why the fuck did you need an automatic gun?

You forgot about the complicated application, extensive background check and 6-9 month wait for a $200 tax stamp you fucking idiot piece of shit. Or they go for about $350 in mexico.

nope. you should do a little research. if the gun was made before 1986 you dont need a license to buy it. the license is only for buying modern made full auto weapons

but its same gun?

You only need a class 3 if it's fully auto

MAC failed weight limit for 1994 assault weapons ban. Gotta get the gay one now. Think its the 11 but im not sure

technically no but basically yea. different manufacturers and slightly different design.

oh it was too light or too heavy?

not a class III license

they're retarded they didnt make it a little heavier or lighter and sold it as a second version

because they live alone.

>>kek

Did you mean self defense?

legal one or illegal?

Legal: (full auto) sturmgewehr.com/forums/index.php?/forum/5-nfa-market-board/

illegal: corner nigger

Semi-auto copy

masterpiecearms.com/cat/defender-series/pistols/9mm/

it is an extreme waste of money, but they are fun as fuck to shoot.

Order full auto conversion book off amazon lol. If you live in the usa this is about the 3rd fastest way to have the atf and fbi up your asshole. Even having intent to make machine guns is 10 years in federal prison and losing all of your gun rights forever.

No you don't need a license but you still need to pay NFA tax stamp. You can buy full auto from private seller (federally...state laws differ)... private citizen cannot buy a post 86 full auto. Only LE, military, or class 3 FFL (to sell to LE)

Shit tier nigger guns. Get an AR-15.

This
Just built my first AR pistol

If you really want something like a mac -10, but dont want Big brother to know you have it you can buy a real Uzi parts kit (google it). A parts kit is normally a complete gun that has the receiver cut into three pieces, You then buy a 80% receiver, and weld parts onto it from the cut original receiver. Now you have a legal number free ghost gun, because it is considered home made. Bad news is you can never sell it or give it away. Cost to build a Uzi from a parts kit $500 to $600 US dollars

Of course not. The Uzi isn't the first blowback SMG. Look at the design though. The proportions are nearly identical. The mag is inserted through the grip. Whether the designers want to admit it or not the MAC 10 was clearly a copy, but a horrible one.

Neat unless its a 556 because short barrels absolutely ruin the ballistics.

I've never been a fan of the AR pistol. I'm more of a rifle person myself.

Pointless. You made a huge .380 that 50 times louder. Ick.

.223 wylde
10.5 in barrel stainless steel
Anderson lower
Nib bcg

New ATF letter says you can shoulder a stabilizing brace and that's what I have on here

I think his point was that they are doing it off the books.

Really dont care
Its a home defense/fun gun with higher capacity than a .380

Yeah not a great caliber for a shorty. Basically like a 22 magnum with a huge muzzle flash and super loud like that other fag said. Still be fun though. A handgun would be more practical for home defense.

No dumbfuck, they made the 11 after the 10 failed the requirments for a multitude of reasons. One of which was the weight.

Gonna look into supressors to quell the bang

This
>buy red hot gun from wetback for pennies on the dollar
>change the firing pin and barrel
>try not to get caught because no serial numbers
>optional: Write fake serial numbers with sharpie

>order full auto conversion book on amazon
>what is "how to get v&"
>buying free and very available information
>shiggy fucking diggy

>eo tech on a mediocre AR pistol
O shit nigga wat r u doing

Ask /k/

Fake eotech

Yeah they are, they jam a lot but we can both agree they look pretty cool

There's definitely ways to mitigate the jams
Heavier buffer is one

uzi is made by jews

looks scary, this weapon kills a lot of people in the movies

t. nigger

Jewzi?

MAC-10's are legal especially full auto ones.
As long as it's fully transferable you can have it sent to a class 3 dealer of your choice, you fill out the paperwork, pay the tax and wait.
This is my MAC-11.

Banned constitutional rights?

they are not illegal. i just seen 1 used one at a local gun shop for $350. its illegal if its an automatic however semi autos are perfectly fine. but a mac 10 is a shit gun anyway. they jam non stop and are best sued just for show. like others said in this post an Uzi is a far far superior gun but they are a lot more expensive and normal people can only get them in semi auto.

This.

the silencer looks like nigger dildo

Nice butt stock :^)

Underrated post

It's considered an arm brace

ar15 is not .308-7.62 I think that is ar10

Yup

Or subsonic hollow points, think about it, slowed down and stopping power fuck penetration this ain't war this is home defense.

kek

Now i will never forget the difference between the two.

Yeah I have hollow points for hime defense

I think he was comparing the .223 with a .380 caliber

I was being sarcastic ;^)

Just don't get caught using it like a buttstock at the range, you'll get a stiff talking to.

It gave me a headache trying to decipher.

subsonic?

That strap never ceases to amuse me, how someone thought that'd be a good stabilization device is fuckin tardy

oops

The new ATF decision letter that says shouldering an arm brace inadvertently is not breaking the law

There is a new brace out I forget the name of it but it's like a hook and the side of it extends out so it braces underneath your arm making it easier to control one handed

you cant 'do it off the books'. they have to account for their inventory.....especially full auto firearms

gearheadworks.com

oh the more you know, i am banned from guns for 5 more years on a non violent felony so I do not really keep up with new laws and weapons. And I am in my 20's don't need a gun anyways, I take the medieval approach. Selling my m1 garand hurt though, but at least the court feds did not need to come to my house.

10 years will go by quick at that age anways

I did a lot of stupid shit in my younger years I'm surprised I don't have a felony

Because my house is kind of dirty lol i would have been embarrassed.

The uzi is a mod of the old Thompson. Seriously look at a Thompson and imagine the stock and barrel cut. They added a magwell in the grip, that's it. Same charging handle location too.

It was only vandalism of a camera trying to be funny but city has fucking union workers for the transportation system so it was not about damage but labor that took it to the felony level, lesson learned, I think it made me a better person kek I might move out of California when the ban is lifted to have a bit more freedom. It just gets cuckier and more frustrating with time. I want to enjoy life not worry about so many stipulations.

i have never though of it like that

Those are shit guns and the only ones who would genuinely want one of them are thuggish niggers in a street gang.

Yeah you stay out of trouble you should be able to get that expunged