Considering fucking this transgender dude when i see my friend up north this weekend. Would be keeping it a secret...

considering fucking this transgender dude when i see my friend up north this weekend. Would be keeping it a secret, talk me into or out of it lol also was on craigslist so don't know if that ups the ante

Do it. Use a condom tho.

This is the thing with you faggots you're willing to defend your blatant homosexuality online anonymously but when it comes to the real world it's a secret. You should do it anyway, in hope that you get aids.

I'm reeeeally considering it...

I'm not a defender of shit. If I felt like I could express any part of my sexuality to my friends, I wouldn't be on here anonymously asking for advice, ya dip.

>also was on craigslist so don't know if that ups the ante

Oh well that certainly ups the ante, user. What could possibly go wrong meeting a black guy from Craigslist for anal sex? I'm sure it will be a fantastic evening.

do it mate, you wont regret it

I figure as long as I don't get lured into a crack den, the odds of someone putting a gun to my head and telling me to spread em is a little less likely.

And what exactly is your sexuality? I'm so behind on the terminology these days. I always think of 'trap' lovers as some brainwashed product of Sup Forums.

He's not going to need a gun to make you spread them. You're a little bitch, you'll spread them anyway. Is this a last resort because you can't find a real woman?

If you are a nigger > just do it
If you are a white dude > you are going to get the aids and a never ending moral hangover

Well as much fun as it would be to tell you every little thing that turns me on about our species, I'm just gonna be old fashioned and say a curious 27yr old male.

And how long have you been visiting Sup Forums, newfag?

my gold membership is about to run out

also I lol'd. based off of what info I have, he's a 5'5" twink and I'm a 6'2" viking so I think I'll be ok

A hole is a hole. Use a condom, feel his tits while you do it.

I occasionally use trannies when I'm going through a dry spell. They are down for everything in bed. But keep in mind that they are annoying whiny faggots.

I wondered what Orlando Jones had been up to...

make it cum on its own face.

Well if the threat of rape and aids isn't going to put you off, I guess you're all set to go and have some gay sex with a black man. Enjoy!

Yeah this is just a fuck, nothing more. I definitely won't be sticking around to chat hahaha.

Haha well, based on your logic. There is a realistic threat of being hit by another car while driving to the store, yet we all most likely take that chance.

So are you prepared to give then the old reach around or maybe smoke some pole?

........the risk of a trans girl getting raped/murdered is like 100000 times higher though.

Like, thats like a lion being like "hold up Simba, what if that Antelope has bigger teeth than you? We better just switch to being vegetarian lions"

kek

Fuckin hit that shit OP. Fuck what all these repressed high school kids think.

I agree completely

thanks dude I'm really thinking about it, haha. I don't have a lot of experience with the whole craigslist thing either so that's been making me a bit hesitant

Getthelube.com

Do it man but condom up. Post more

here's a couple more

Why not just tell him instead of being a little bitch

Because he doesn't need to know? lol. It would be the night I'm driving back to the city I live in, I'd be getting a hotel and hypothetically inviting this person over.

Then bring a machete incase things go wrong

Just fuck them and be merry

lol yeah, I always have a knife in my car and in a bag when I travel. I'm keeping all my personal information and wallet out in my car if things actually happen. I've seen enough movies and tv to know how to not get swindled lol

I've fucked a few dudes from craigslist before. They were all fine. A bit awkward to begin with but then you just start fucking so it's no problem. Go for it. Have fun.

either that or one of those hotel safes

thanks for the support homie. my one and only fear is that after I nut, the crippling regret sets in. I'm not bothered by the idea of fucking a trap/trans, but that could just be my boner talking hahaha.

I would hit that. Repeatedly. Go for it, bro.

Alright guys, hit em up and its happening tomorrow night. Wish me luck, I'll try and get picks haha.

Awesome, man. Make him your bitch.

Ayy. Nice. Hope you have a a good time, user.