I'm Iranian, ask me anything. Roast me, insult me whatever. I just want to know what you lot think of Iranians

I'm Iranian, ask me anything. Roast me, insult me whatever. I just want to know what you lot think of Iranians

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwix7vK5gJ3UAhWLKsAKHYt1DLAQFggqMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_loanwords_in_Persian&usg=AFQjCNEU9MFA7hIVxH7wwgKgNlO-LlqfBQ&sig2=_Yu35kY3vXpKZ3Q89YxIPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What country are you currently living in?

Iran seemed quite progressive back in the 60s and 70s. Then something happened, what was it? A religious revolution?

Greetings brother persian bro here too.

Gf is iranian
10/10 food, coffee, people
Badass country you should be proud

AYYYYYYYY It's lit fam.
Another persian here as well.

as salamu alaykum fam

Do you feel weird that as soon as you finish your pagan rebirth of spring festival you have to launch right into your Muslim summertime fasting and praying festival?

K

UK

A revolution where they overthrew the Pahlavi Dynasty who were supported by the US

Salam baradar

I am proud however I want to see what people think of it on Sup Forums. This board is home to racists and I wanted to see their opinions. Doesn't affect me one bit what they say. I am proud of being Iranian

lol that episode cracked me up. The white colom and gold curtian rod thing is spot on.

Wa alaikum salam g, what country you in?

When will you Persians send islam packing & reinstate the one true religion Zoroastrianism?

Same Here, London.

not muslim

Never gonna happen, only 200,000 left.

Durud bar shohmoa baradar. Another Iranian here. It is the 2nd time I get to see a persian on Sup Forums- not too many of us around.

Soon i hope lol

Everything is fine

In my opinion, everyone should have a right to what they believe in. I don't mind Jews, Buddhists, Christians, Zorastians etc. Iran should be a country that accepts all nationalities and all beliefs as opposed to what it is now.

Greatest empire on earth & then... Islam.

Unfortuantly to many muslims for that to happen

Durud bar shoma, faghad mikhastam bebinam ke inha che az ma fekr mikonan

Wow. How common is that?

Anything is possible lol who knows maybe one day we'll turn back to the good old non islamic days

And to add salt to the wound- that is exactly what Iran was around 3000 years ago. Also a country which was against slavery and racism. Good ol' times.

Hot people.

So you're identifying as Iranian before Persian?
Faggot

We should be a neoreactionary country

The revolution fucked Iran up big time.

Not common at all, unfortunately.

Is there a problem?

This

To be honest OP I don't have much opinion about Iran. In Poland (That is consider as a shit-tier country and I agree with that), we didn't know much about persians expect that in that regions lives a lot of terrorists. That's all. You all seem strangely friendly and that's what concern us at this moment.

Tho we seeing a lot of chinks here

Lool true, i'm still hopeful.
For now, all i can do to help is buy a gold farvahar chain and hope for the best

Iran means land of ayrians plus reza shah named it iran, reza shah was amazing even hitler respected him

Long time since I last saw one.

That is like saying that a German identifys as doitch. Same race in 2 different words. Persians are Iranians-Iran comes from the word Aryan-the race of the Persians.

farvahar chain or a Zoroastrian?

WHY DO YOUR CHICKS LOVE FUCKNG EVERYONE BUT IRANIAN MEN, THEY ESPECIALLY LOVE NIGGERS??

AAAY persian user here too.

You're actually a Jew shilling for Israel. Get fucked.

The chain. I was given one as a present but lost it. Can't find a shop that sells them. I do have a candle holder though.

Clearly, you must be a Shia muslim or severely retarded to do so.

Okay.

Neither

idk man. not all of them tho. i dont dig persian chicks myself. they're retarded.

i got one given to me by my uncle in like 2008 but it's silver.
Try looking online, but they are kinda expensive, saw one thats like 1cm from left to right and costs like £150 GBP.
I'm gonna wait until my parents go back to iran to buy one, i can't go there for now.

kir to in site kos sher ke be hich dardi nemikhore.

THEY ARE RETARDED? THEY ARE HOT AND SMART AND A CHEAP AND EASY FUCK. THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON AN UGLY WHITE MAN LIKE ME GETS SEX...OH...THEM AND CHINKS

Fucking shia scum. If not for the sunni (real muslim) community in Iran I would have prayed that your cursed country gets turned upside down.

Hahahahahaha aybi baraye man nadare. Harchi ke migan khande dare.

Get real, i've got many muslim family members and know both sunni and shia people very well.
Islam for the most part is not even good.

Why do you pray to Shia la Bouf?
Are you retarded?

>kir to in site kos sher ke be hich dardi nemikhore
bro why u gotta swear so much loool

£150? Damn, must be worth it though. Iran made is the best in my opinion.

lol rather let others have the free pussy cuz I get white girls and latinas.

>I would have prayed that your cursed country gets turned upside down.

DON'T WORRY.ISRAEL IS TAKING CARE OF THAT.

to bia ino bokhor hehe xd

DOUBT IT. LATINS DESPISE MIDDLE EASTERN MEN. FIND THEM DISGUSTING, WHICH YOU GUYS ARE. AND WHITES...WELL YOU CAN HAVE THE 400 POUNDERS.

I LIVE IN TORONTO DUDE. I KNOW THE CULTURES AND I KNOW PERSIANS. NO ONE LIKES THEM

you mispelled palestine

The thing is, the £150 one is made by some custom jewlery in america just tryna make more money because it's less common.
That's why i'm getting mine from iran, gold is cheaper and like you said, better made.
I'm from London, so i could try to visit Hatton Gardens and show them the design so one of the jewelers could custom make me one.

loooool XD

Can they do that? Pretty cool.

Fucking dogmatic fuck head. Eat shit & learn to be tolerant. If your religious ideas can't sway people to it then maybe you're full of shit.

let your women drive and stop funding daesh saudi scum.

Yep, you can show them a design and they'll 3D Print a mould for the gold or whatever material you want it in and make one.

good thing the revolution turned out just as planned amiright?

A lot of good your fundamentalism is doing the world. I'd say kill yourself but you'd probably strap a bomb to yourself & kill a bunch of kids trying to get ice cream. Scum calling the kettle skum.

Ehh here in the states I actually get a lot of latinas,asians, whites, and black girls too. Once you go persian there is no other version

not sure what you're doubting user. im dating a white girl rn. gotta admit we're not all pretty tho

I'm sure you're probably OK, but your country's government is in an eternal state of butthurt.

And MY country's government seems to like it that way.

But you and me? We are not our countries' governments. We are human beings with similar desires and fears.

Assuming you're actually Iranian. If not, fuck it, I hate all of these Deep State games that get played, by people we never ever heard of, or got to vote for on a ballot, Fuck them all.

kek

I am xD

I honestly don't know what problem the West has with your country.
You're new president seems friendly and your country hates ISIS just about as much as America.

$$$
You simpleton. Also Israel lobbies the living shit out of Washington D.C.

Get over yourself, your religion tastes like dick in every flavor.

Care to red pill me?

ya'll white people need to get your shit together. yoru women are being fucked by niggers and you sit back like retarded pathetic fucks. its sad that you have to fuck another nation's women cuz you're so feminine. pathetic.

i actually dreamt about killing an iranian with my bare hands last night.
thats how i feel about them.

Why do you guys say thank you in french?

yeah

pussy boi can't do it irl so he dreams about it. user cut your wrists pls

Why do you need to bribe the government office workers just to update your Shenasnameh?

Farsi has many loan words from the French, merci being one of them. Some more are lustre, ombulonce, polis etc

google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwix7vK5gJ3UAhWLKsAKHYt1DLAQFggqMAE&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_loanwords_in_Persian&usg=AFQjCNEU9MFA7hIVxH7wwgKgNlO-LlqfBQ&sig2=_Yu35kY3vXpKZ3Q89YxIPg

salamualaikum from Indonistan. fuck sunni fuck islam and fuck your prophet Muhammad The MAD & most of all fuck your ALLAH

what do you call your language? farsi or persian?

Are you Muslim and if so why do you follow an abusive power hungry pedophile?

I personally call it Farsi.

No, I am not.

Do you practice Pahlavani?

I think you are a cool people, and I'd like to see Americans and Iranians be on good terms again.

But our leaders are all dickheads who should have been drowned in the Atlantic when they were babies, so it will never happen. Oceania has always been at war with Eurasia and all that jazz.

Peace and best of luck to you, /bro.

You are someone who understands Sup Forumsro,

>A revolution where they overthrew the Pahlavi Dynasty who were supported by the US
Now you have a sectarian theocracy supported by Russia.

Yeah, but shouldn't your language already have "thank you" in the first place?

do u shower? also does Iran come from Aryan - and are many iranians actually white aryans contrary to the jew-portrayal?

Why is ruhani so moderate? He needs to nuke Isreal aready

Why don't you accept refugees.

You Idiots were the cultural capital of the middle east. Teheran was called the Paris of middle east. And you were stupid enough to let radical islamists to take you country back to the 18th century. in less than 30 yrs.
Whatever is beautiful today in Iran its just merely a memory of a country who had potential! Now you are a retrogade Islamic state