Your go-to subway sandwich? Tell me what you filthy fucks prefer

Your go-to subway sandwich? Tell me what you filthy fucks prefer.

Me: whichever meat is on sale that day + herbs n cheese bread or flatbread if I'm feelin saucy. Spinach, lettuce, onion, jalapeno, pickle, Southwestern sauce.

What do you fags get

I don't buy subway, I make homemade subway.

Roast beef on white
Add bacon and pepperoni
Lettuce, tomato, and pickles
Salt and pepper.

Simple and delicious.

Footlong Italian meatball with American cheese. That's all I put on it and all I ever get

Foot long Italian BMT with lettuce, onions, cucumber, peppers, black olives and South West sauce.

Chicken, whole wheat bun
green veggies (cucumber,lettuce, bell pepper, jalapeno) with chipotle sauce

Forgot to add, on herbs & cheese!

in my 27 years, I've never had a Subway sammich

Cheese Oregano
Chicken teriyaki
Cheddar cheese
Lettuce
Onions
A Shit ton of olives
Chipotle soutwest sauce.

The real question:
Chips or cookies?

Eat some veg mane

Footlong Italian, steak, provolone, lettuce, onions, mayo, bacon if I'm feeling like a Muslim

Sun chips my nigga

I only eat Mr. Sub

>subway
you are the worst kind of person

Spicy Italian on flatbread shredded cheddar, toasted. Lettuce, pickles, CARPET BOMB that shit with banana peppers, and south west sauce. I want that shit to hurt coming out.

just lettuce & bread.

No you're thinkin of quiznos

Foot long honey oat
Chicken teryaki
Toasted no cheese
Lettuce
Peppers
Jallapinos
Hot chilli sauce

It is the best thing ever

It tastes good tho

>whichever meat is on sale that day

let me guess, you're a Mexican?

Both

Italian bmt with cheddar cheese and just lettuce and cucumber on it.

Haven't been in awhile,
Italian meatball
Herbs and cheese bread
Cooked
Does the job user, tastes like fucking gold

Neither. I just get the sandwich, and a drink. If I eat chips or cookies with it, I wind up getting "Bloated Lazy, Pregnant Bitch Syndrome" afterwards. And I usually only eat subway on my lunch break.

cant have way too much olives

No just a cheap fuck who gets the 6$ deal cuz he's kinda poor

This man knows what's up.

JJ is the best. check these dubs, faget

Foot long honey oat
Chicken teryaki, bacon
Toasted no cheese
Lettuce, tomato, pickles, onions, olives
Honey mustard sauce

I want huge loaf from a good looking manly man. No homo.

So you make yourself sandwiches? ... You're not too bright, are ya fella?

true....

JJ is garbage, my dubs don't lie

Meatball on toasted Italian herbs and cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion for salad. Length depends on how hungry I am. Would never choose to go to Subway myself though, only time I'd buy from there is if the lads are going there.

>2017
>Not eating Santinis or Jersey Mikes

Either way is alright,
I'd buy a Subway if I'm too lazy to make the effort to make a sandwich at home.

Foot long chicken bacon ranch melt. On Italian herbs and cheese. With provolone and jalepenos.

Man fuck subway i get a Mr Heroes roman burger, light lettuce, double steak patties, triple deli meat, extra mayo, extra cheese, with as many fucking waffle fries (with cheese) as i can eat while drinking whatever liqour im in the mood for that day.
I used to work there and that was my lunch every day, had a liqour store next door also owned by the same people, shit was pretty cash

Toasted Wheat bread, American cheese, pepperoni, salami, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pickles, and spicy mustard and a cheese cake cookie

Don't live around them and I heard that employees cum on the bread at Mike's

Philly cheesesteak
Onions
Green peppers
No sauce, I put my own on at home (Hp sauce)

subway is like that chinese restaurant whose food always gets you sick but you keep coming back anyways

this tbh familia only thing at fleshway worth eating

I've actually gotten sick from subway more than I've gotten sick from the shitty Chinese places around here, but subway is just too good to stay away

you're not missing anything.

Cold cut combo on herb and cheese with double cheese, one part provolone one part Swiss, roasted. Drown in green peppers, and pickles. Light lettuce, a healthy lather of mustard.

It's also really good with A1 or Heinz 57 sauce.

Footlong steak and cheese on white sesame
Cucumber pickle salad and onion
Light mayonnaise

That one god awful one that you drown in fanta under the soda machine until they kick you out.

they put cocaine in the bread.

Nothing special, just fast and convenient. Want a good sub go to Quiznos.

Fuck Subway. Jersey Giant's "The Beasty" on white with lettuce, pickles, yellow peppers, mayo, and oil&vinegar. You fuckers need to step up your sammich game.

A1 is my shit. how's the heinz 57?

>good sub
>quiznos
True autism

Then why am I not energetic after eating there?

Similar to A1, not quite as strong.

Why does Subway make me sick?

Mayo + oil/vin

Damn dude I can hear your heart beat from here your pressure is so high

spicy italian
herbs and cheese bread
provolone cheese
lightly toasted
mayo (only a little)
mustard
lettuce
tomato
onions
banana peppers
black olives
oil & vinegar
salt & pepper

i almost never go to subway unless i'm wanting something out of my normal routine for lunch at work.

when i want a sandwich, publix subs are far superior. but occasionally the sloppy nature of a subway sub is appealing. kind of like wanting mcdonalds every now and then instead of an actual good burger.

>MOM! This guy likes something I hate, make him stop!

Meh... If I eat at Jersey Giant's once a month it's a lot. I doubt their condiments are going kill me before my smoking, excessive drinking, or fucking married chicks will.

you ever see Chris Farley? kek

Tuna on italian. Black olives, lettuce, tomatoe, pickles, and sometimes banana peppers. It's the fucking bomb

Italian
Turkey with cheese and toasted
Cucumber
Lettuce
Pickles
BBQ Sauce

sounds disgusting, tastes amazing

Italian BMT herbs and cheese provolone spinach tomato jalepeno pickles olives and the southwest sauce.

heinz 57 tastes like ketchup and worcestershire mixed together in the worst way.

only good as a ketchup substitute. anyone that uses it as a barbecue or steak sauce is the same type of person that would put mayonnaise on a hot dog. gross.

American hotdogs have ketchup/mustard/mayo. Gtfo muslim.

I prefer baking my own bread, slow-roasting a chicken stuffed with sage and oranges with salted herbed butter pushed under the skin, slicing it thin, layering thin slices of homemade mozzarella on top, some garden-grown tomatoes and green leaf lettuce, and dipping it in a tub of mayonnaise.

You're the fabled EdgeKing

You had me up until the end friend

BLT, provolone. italian bread. toasted.
lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle.
chipotle sauce. parmesan, oregano.

Pot Belly is by far the best sammich shop.

>footlong steak and cheese
>Italian herb
>pepper jack cheese
>toast it
>small pinch of jalapeƱos, bell peppers and a pinch of pepper
>cover the sandwich in banana peppers
>handful of onion
>cover but don't drench the sandwhich in chipolte sauce
>jalapeƱo chips with it and a sweet tea
Bestest subway sandwich

first off, i'm fairly certain they are german. it's fine that they've become a staple of americana, but they're not american.

anyway, hot dog and mayo... no.

ketchup, yellow mustard, brown mustard, relish, onions, chili, sauerkraut, cheese, jalepenos, all acceptable.

but mayo on a hot dog... only the dirtiest of white trash does this.

I agree, dont ever do that shit. Also, no cream cheese like those fucks in Seattle.

>Chicago style or no style.

Italian BMT, Lettuce, Cucumber, Green Peppers, Pickles, Honey Mustard, Salt & Pepper

Either a BMT or Sweet Onion Chicken

Pizza double meat on Italian herbs and cheese with pizza and barbecue sauce and lettuce and cucumber

>Italian BMT

amateur

fuck that ham
MORE PEPPERONI!

Yeah god forbid somebody likes something you don't, the fucking nerve of some people these days, not even considering you or your opinion when they eat.

How pretentious douchbag hipsters make a sub...

I think your manbun is a little too tight.

Never heard of it, don't think we have it in Canada.

Italian herb and cheese bread
foot long BMT
Pepper Jack
NOT FUCKING TOASTED
All veggies / Hot peppers / extra olives
Salt / Pepper / oil / Vinegar
Either ranch or honey mustard.

I think its a Midwest USA sandwich shop.

Sigh this is bait. Nobody is dumb enough to think hotdogs were invented in America, just like people know ny pizza is called so because it's a certain style and not because pizza was invented in new york.

Next time I'm down there visiting my sis I'll give it a try.

Italian herbs and cheese
Chicken teriyaki
Lettuce
Extra cucumber
Sweet onion sauce

Less is more

i considered that, but i would believe that anyone putting mayo on a hotdog is actually that dumb.

Woman detected.

Italian herbs bread, turkey and bacon. Toasted. Lettuce, tomatoes, onion, southwest sauce. Cash money hustlers forever nigger.

Awesome dude, I think you'll enjoy it. Also I'm in the Chicago land area as a reference of "Mid-West"

Veggie delight. Avocado, cucumbers, spinach, and two or four slices of tomato respective to sub size, and red onions

>I subway and get pizza
>image similar

Pretty much what you get actually. Good stuff.

Club on honey oat, provolone, toasted, spinach, tomato, olives, onion, bell pepper, banana pepper, honey mustard

Southwestern Master Race

Meat balls, extra meatballs, mayo.