Alright fags, this place has been shitty for a long fucking time now...

Alright fags, this place has been shitty for a long fucking time now, and I think it's up to me spice things up a little bit, because it doesn't fucking look like anyone else is making any sort of attempts. I am going to give ONE lucky user some juicy files. If this works out good, I may do it again, who knows.

Instructions:

1. Go to 10minutemail.com

2. Copy your temporary email address and post it in this thread

3. This will be continued until someone rolls dubs

4. A link to a private chat website will be sent to your temporary email address, open this link in the TOR browser. This is necessary unless you don't mind jail time (scripts are required for this link, but only this link)

5. Choose a non-identifying username, upon logging in to the chat, another link to a download will be sent to you there.

6. The file is in a password protected RAR file (password will be provided in private chat), and it is VERY possible for you to still get in trouble while using the file you downloaded. You are responsible for all your actions after downloading. Good luck everyone!

It's dyin gg this board

>some juicy files

>you have to have scripts enabled
Yeah no

Only for the private chat link. It literally doesn't work at all if you disable them kek. If you have a better private chat website that doesn't require scripts, pls post.

Here you go

They are on the less juicy side because this is the first time I have done this.

sample. i never win at these games, but someone else will oblige you

Winrar

>Never win at these games
>Gets dubs

Thread is basically dead. Next person to post a 10minutemail address is winrar

[email protected]

oh THATS what dubs means, now i get it! I win Sup Forums by genius luck. Now wtf does ROLL mean?

gmail works if you don't want to stay anonymous kek. Sending rn.

[email protected]

Too late

Roll just means you literally post "roll," and if that post gets dubs/trips/whatever you win.

Sent

If hes posting he's gmail he doesnt deserve the link, send it fag

bump

He isn't joining so fine

[email protected] this is the new adress, throwaway is down

Sending rn

10minutemail.com

Sent

now what

Click the fucking link and join

Smells like NSA in here.

Nah they don't even need to create fake threads to dox your black ass. They just do it if they want to.

[email protected]

Too late

But +1 for being the only fucking one who followed the directions exactly