Mr. Robot yfw

Mr. Robot yfw

>Ray isn't FBI but a bad mofo
>dark army assaulting FBI
>qt FBI reading Angela like a book
>Elliot in prison

Also,
why didn't Elliot just message police "help i'm held a prisoner by a onion criminal" and why did Ray let Elliot use PC if he knew he'd call the cops (let's ignore the fact he's in prison for now).

Ray wanted to shut it down when he saw what was on the market. He couldn't just tell his criminal conspirators that it was over; they'd kill him. When the site went down, all he had to do was find the right guy to "bring it back online"/turn him into the FBI.

More realistically: they wrote themselves into a corner and this was the fastest way out.

so is the main plot going to actually move fucking forward now?

WHERE IS TYRELL EMAIL YOU FUCKING BASTARD, NO MORE GAMES NOW

wow, that's amazing. thanks.

Tyrell is in the trunk.

admit it boys

you thought this season was gonna flop after the first few episodes

then it brought you back

to mr roboto

living in the pillow fort on Elliot's bed

So whiterose is hacking Elliot out of prison, right?

Is Tyrell alive? I remember him and Elliot had talked on the phone

yes

probably, unless e-mail wants to cuck us again.

I find the Danish girl intimidating.

They're not going to reveal what happened with Tyrell until the last episode of the season.

This is what bad TV writers do, think about LOST, they can't think of how to progress so instead they keep adding mysteries and questions.

She made a guy kill a woman without actually asking. Of course she is intimidating.
Intimidation is the most suitable think you should feel from her.

I dunno man, it seems like they have it all very well thought trough.

Esmail knows the whole story.

He wrote the whole thing as a film first but it was way too long

>implying esmaya isn't satirical of that shit

I actually really enjoyed the first four episodes, I thought they were really good for character development and handling the shitstorm we got in the last two episodes of season 1

my big issues with this season are:

>letting the two big cliffhangers of s1 finale go unresolved long enough that they aren't exciting as much as they are a chore we need to get out of the way (Tyrell and person knocking on door at end of finale)
>wasting time with Ray's plot without a meaningful conclusion or having it tie in with the main plot

I wasn't a big fan of the prison "twist" at first but I guess it was okay

daily reminder that elliot fell out of the window because he found out alf was cancelled, which was where he developed the personality disorders

alf is the key to all this - the lone variable which ignited the 59 hack, and thus changed the world

im lovin it so far
Elliot hid the fact that he was in prison from us
could he be lying about other things?
its like when mr robot took him on a road trip
he hid the beating from Elliot to protect him from being in so much pain
is Elliot protecting us by hiding things from us?
Elliot has power over us
just like mr robot has power over Elliot
maybe mr robot has power over us and Elliot

ayo this show crazy

dude sayign he in his moms house and then he switches that shit and he in prison

for what??
like i dont even know when he got these but he ray

>Tyrell and person knocking on door at end of finale

It was either Tyrell or the police at his door. I'm guessing police.

bravo email

>She made a guy kill a woman without actually asking.

nah senpai, Tyrell killed Sharon because she would not be manipulated by him as a way for Tyrell to have power over Scott.

Sharon would have fucked Tyrell at the dinner party, and she would have fucked Tyrell at the Ecorp party but she knew that Tyrell wanted to use her like a pawn and she would not submit to him. He became frustrated and killed her.

Joanna didn't have anything to do with that as she was genuinely shocked when the detectives came to her home and realized that Tyrell did it.

> Elliot is in prison for hacking his therapist and her ex (the serial cheater).
Probably a 6-month sentence for "Invasion of privacy" and probably his first offense. A non-violent crime + job skills makes him eligible for parole/early-release with good behavior, of which his has probably been exemplary.

> Gonna get a letter on Tuesday. Do what it says.
Somehow, whiter0se has arranged for Elliot's early release. On some condition that Elliot would undoubtedly be unwilling to agree to by default. Probably an agreement to help the FBI hunt down f.society, or more twisty to help ECorp somehow.

> Rootin for you cuz.
Me too.

>Price: Would you like to go to dinner with me
>Angela: ...nah

Whats next?

She's going to get Elliot to help her Snowden ECorp.

i was worried she was going to get so entangled in her persona or cover or whatever it was that she would fuck him

based angela blew him the fuck out though

what the fuck was the purpose of any of her scenes this episode though?

Did we ever find out what happened to Romero?

did Elliot kill him

She could definitely do that from Risk Management.

Her new boss in Risk Management casually mentioned the lead poisoned water in Flint, Michigan that E-corp is responsible for. Im sure that or something else will come up in the next 5 episodes of this season.