ITT: 10/10 makeupkino

ITT: 10/10 makeupkino

Nah man he got legit fat for the role, said it fucked him up.

Is this the chris chan bio-pic?

fat joker

coming to a theater near you!

He had to become... a big guy.

Was it kino?

>For his role, Leto gained 67 pounds (30 kg) by drinking microwaved pints of ice cream mixed with soy sauce and olive oil every night. Gaining the weight, he said, was tougher than dieting himself into skeletal shape for his role as drug addict Harry Goldfarb in Requiem for a Dream (2000). The abruptness of Leto's weight gain gave him gout. He had to use a wheelchair due to the stress of the sudden increase in weight put on his body.

>After the shooting of the film, Leto quickly went on a liquid diet. He explained, "I've been fasting ever since. I've been doing this very strange, like, lemon and cayenne pepper and water fast. I didn't eat any food for 10 days straight; I think I lost 20 pounds that first 10 days." Losing the excess weight after Chapter 27 proved a challenge. "It took about a year to get back to a place that felt semi-normal," he said; "I don't know if I'll ever be back to the place I was physically. I'd never do it again; it definitely gave me some problems."

As much as I didn't like Mr. Nobody, his old man makeup was pretty gr8

I feel kinda bad for him. He went all-out, but the movie just was not good.

I forget what his name was
He's Spanish right?

anyone else think it's hilarious how he took this role and the joker so seriously and both movies turned out to be trash

Watched half of this movie until
>wait a fucking moment

>For his role, Leto gained 67 pounds (30 kg) by drinking microwaved pints of ice cream mixed with soy sauce and olive oil every night.

Fucking why? Why not just eat the damn ice cream? Why microwave it and make it all nasty? Why is Leto such a fucking edgelord?

BECAUSE HE IS BONKERS

I think he is French but I forgot his name as well

>born in Congo, raised in France
Huh

Could be

He's one of those people who just can't gain weight normally.
A friend of mine is like that. 58 kg x 185cm, eats ike a fucking pig, never gains weight.

>Watched half of this movie

Captain Dickandballs was dead before midway, wasn't he?

>What is pacing

I can't even tell if this is real or not

>*half of his performance on screen
fixed
are you happy now.

>Why not just eat the damn ice cream?
Brain feeze breh

he will once he gets 30

why not just hire a fat actor? there's plenty out there

He's one of those guys, he doesn't consume something for the pleasure, he eats to sustain himself, he reads or watches something to inform himself, not because it tastes good or it makes him happy.

He likes not being himself?

Charlize Theron in Monster. Great, great movie. Personal favorite.

He's 44

>he doesn't read because it tastes good

Let's not forget this one

Lol. His rapid weight fluctuations are the reason he's so fucked up physically now, it's not because of the weight itself. If he put it on gradually like a normal non-retarded human being then he would be fine. I guess he wouldn't have had the butter ball effect as much if he did it that way, though

Linda Blair was a legit qt.

I don't think many actors have any character for themselves. Bill Murray does, but guys like Brad Pitt don't.

>im just not gonna wear makeup for this role

MAKE UP MAGIC!!! OMG

That's because he's not eating enough calories you dumb fuck

The way the movie was structured didn't allow for his joker to be "good" like heath ledgers was good. There wasn't any room for the Joker character depth, or anybody else really.

I personally think his joker was fun though, I enjoyed it.

Nah mate, the dude eats like a goddamn fatass. I have never seen multiple layer burgers with fucking chocolate snacks inside.

>fucked up physically

unless you know what he eats every day, you have no way of knowing what his actual average calorie consumption is

this user is right
.t skellington who is asked all the time why I don't gain weight

0/10

weak shoulders and broad child-bearing hips

I have literally never seen an uglier man in my life

Roommate.

>Pro-Skubs will defend this

i look like jare leto here. am i hot?