So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

She's considering, or cheating on you. If you say no, she's going to cheat on you or break up with you.

Source - happened to me. I said no. She dumped me a week later for the dude she was cheating with.

Nice b8

Break up with her immediately, that's what she is planning if you don't let her do this. She just wants to cheat but keep you as a wallet.

Dump the cunt.

Make a deal OP

Tell her you'll agree but only if you get a MFF threesome first

She's probably going to anyway

Op basically, this is the biggest red flag any woman can give you. Just tell her it's over, you end it, if you let her cuck you it will destroy you. Will continue to lurk if you need more advice than this.

Break up with the nigger lover.

One post by this ID

this.

get your threesome, watch her fuck the nigger, then dump her and go have fun with the other girl as a rebound.

protip: your relationship is already over. the time to plan on how to move on is now.

She already is, more likely than not.

You must to dumped her

Dump her bitch ass then punch yourself in the dick for considering it.

how many times you astroturfers plan on making this thread? every day, 20 times?

Agree to it, but say they have to do it in your bedroom. Say you love her and you'll feel better about her safety if they do it there.

Find a couple of decent cameras and hide them strategically in the room.

Record them fucking and send the video to EVERYONE. Let her parents see their little princess taking cock from a sub-human nigger. Let her friends see what a piece of shit, gutter trash whore she is. Let the world see how she's lowered and degraded herself for the sake of a disgusting bestiality fetish.

Good luck, user.

I think this is b8, but does anyone ever do that? Watch their partner have sex with another person and enjoy that? It seems so weird to me

Some people are into some really fucking weird shit. Metaphorically, and some literally.

This thread comes up every day. I hope you're all just annoying Sup Forumstards. If not, there are way more pathetic dudes getting cucked than I could have imagined.

This is probably b8.

Remember to be there and be ready to go in for sloppy seconds
Nothing better than slamming your cock into a gaping sloppy slimed cunt, makes me cum quick

A big plus to is that if you fuck her right after it will often make the bull hard again so he'll do her one more time which in turn will get you diamonds and you can have the sloppiest fuck ever

Swingers Club OP. you can fuck a hot wife she gets the BBC. its a win win.

I remember when my wife first brought it up. I thought she was crazy but she finally convinced me that everything would be alright and that we should just live a little. So we made arrangements and finally did it. It wasn't as bad as I thought and I have to admit I did enjoy myself. I say give it a chance, you might enjoy it like I did

Don't be a cuck. Break up with her immediately.

get rid of pronto

If true, dump quickly
If not true, fake cuckery is even worse than real cuckery

All these faggots replying to the same copypasta we see every day. KYS

DONT DO IT DUDE.

How many black guys let white men fuck their woman?

How many white guys WANT to fuck stereotypical black women?