A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

get a feminine (short) haircut.

You look like that emo kid from the horton hears a who movie

kids at school are always making fun of anyone who looks different.

I know it's hard but ignore them - your differences make you unique and make you stand out.

1. show tits or gtfo
2. you look like a god damn boy. What are you wearing?? dress some more feminine
3. u lesbian?

they are literally jelous because you're beautiful. all the girls see both the boys and girls looking at you because beauty - women are jelous cunts an will trash you thru your whole life so learn to deal with it. bite back

Tits or GTFO

Hey another pic if that is really you, I'm drawing people and I like your face

STFU you white knighting never-been-kissed love-shy faggot.

OP: tits or gtfo

For example, I was made fun of because of my a bit asian looks, I have black eyes and black hair (but white skin and I'm tall, I look quite ordinary in my opinion). Now I'm in a very happy relationship and my gf often says that my unique black eyes are the major turn on for her

So, you know, just don't give a fuck

Fuck you

OP: tits or gtfo

We don't know, you need to prove you're a girl user

you'd have to send nudes before we know

Show us your vagina or else you're a dude

What do you expect? The haircut looks like a Justin Bieber wannabe.

OP, pm me and I will tell you

who gives a fuck MBB is sexy as fuck and in the hottest show on netflix

www.rabb.it/r/gkjedg

traps aren't gay so idk why you're lying show us the dick or gtfo

Newfags taking this bait..

It's been a while since I've seen this pasta, but you still need to try harder fag

Sure is summer in here

Lemme smash, please

Get a gun an show em whos boss

Show us nudes

Well if you're a girl, then you're cute, but if you're a boy, then your a faggit & you should kys yourself.

Are you lesbian?
you dress like one and have a haircut like one, yes you look like a boy.
a faggot, but still a boy.

oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags pretending to be newfags pretending to be oldfags

Kek

You look like a boy that looks like a girl

been a while since I've seen this thread good job op

You look really cute, don't change anything. People will always be jerks no matter what.

Just ignore them, and enjoy your haircut

do people like, genuinely reply to this, or are all these posts ironic?

Wym?

We need more pictures. For, you know, scientific purposes.

if i knew you in real life i'd be forced to kidnap you and rape your asshole relentlessly
until i get paranoid and have to murder you and dump the body

This

Just bee yourself OP

Embrace femininity, gender roles exist for a reason, kids will tease you because instinctively they know you are behaving incorrectly.

No more trans acceptance.

Learn the rules.