What did Hank mean in the last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

What did Hank mean in the last season of Breaking Bad when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader"?

Was this some kind of childhood nickname or what did he mean with this? Anyone know?

i would also like to know

He said ASAC -- Assistant Special Agent in Charge.

Troll? His job title was ASAC. ASAC Schrader

It's about the first time Walter went to see his son in the hospital your mom will die in her sleep

he said ASAC (assistant special agent in charge)

no, that's way too many syllables, it was really short like "Isaac Schrader".

Isaac is a kike name
He did it to spite the nazi killers.

True

*rolls eyes*

No, he said ASAC, you idiot -_-;

lurk more, obvious bait

OP is baiting bad

fucking summer fag

Wh- what? o.O

He meant "This show is overrated and boring as hell"

Hank was worried that his first name might be traced back to his family. Not wanting his wife and handicapped son to be murdered, he gave a fake first name. It's what any virtuous man would do.

What...what the fuck? Forget fear; this shit is the mind killer.

Summer fag

*raises paw*

I'm gonna stop you right there, buddy. I'm not a "f*g". And please don't use derogatory language.

Thanks ^^

Holy fuck I thought he said, "I'm sack shredder!" Thanks for clearning that up Sup Forums

Different question: Can anyone explain to me the opening secene of the pilot episode?

It's that couple talking about shit found in the water and then making out. Wtf was that about?

Fucking samefag kek

no u

Lol u confusing hank and walter

He never said this. As far as I know, he never uttered the phrase "my name is" the entire show.

uh, you aren't even doing it right dude. super cringe.

Kek

Walter was Eisenberg. You're thinking of Jessu.

It was about time he dies anyway. This piece of shit should've die way before...