If you are under 6', you're not allowed to post ITT

If you are under 6', you're not allowed to post ITT

Then I won't.

HOW MANY CM IS THAT?

6 foot 5 here, being tall is ok but not what its cracked up to be, i have massive feet and it makes it hard to find shoes also sitting in smaller cars in uncomfortable as fuck as my legs are pretty much in the dash

Google it idiot!

Says the american idiot

NO GOOGLE IT YOURSELF AND TELL ME

At least I'm not asking idiotic questions! Not american btw

What is the length of your cock?

6'4" here...shoes are usually no problem for me it's finding pants that are long enough that can be an issue

you are so dumb you must be american

At least you are ashamed of being american. That's a good start.

6'8 here, fuck off manlets

6'2" here

Jesus what a bunch of lazy retards! Go back to school, you obviously need it!

3 meters here

I'M ABOUT 178 CM, AM I ALLOWED TO BE ITT?

>If you are under 6', you're not allowed to post ITT
5'11 here, what are you going to do about it?

5'6" here. I just posted, now what?

I don't need to go back to school, for I was taught how to use the superior metric system.

>3 meters
prove it

4'6" here
whatcha gunna do now?

Fucking nuclear freak think he's still a man at 6'8. You're a mutant

Hehehehe say the guy who is not smart enough to answer its own questions by doing a google search. Sometimes the worst kind of stupid is the one who thinks everyone else is stupid! Good luck with your life

Thanks man. Good luck to you too.

Does mom know you're using her computer?

But you were not taught how to use critical thinking or how to use Google to convert metric systems. What an idiot, tell your parents I'm sorry, they got ripped off with your education!

ITT: autist tries to get replies

i have a tailor so pants i always get fixed, im such an awkward sized dude so all clothes either looks too tight or too baggy on me, i need the length of an xl with the width of a large, i have a few button up shirts that are large-tall and they fit great but they are like trying to strike oil where im from

>tries to get replies

JESUS WHAT A STUPID AMERICAN FAGGOT! GO BACK TO YOUR BUTT BADDY, YOU OBVIOUSLY NEED IT!

6'1 divine celestial demigod masterrace height. Tell me i'm wrong manlets and lankies

you just replied you fucking moron, go back to school.

And everyone is always asking for help to reach things on the top shelf...

FUK YOU FGT U JNO NIOI SHIYT OIDPOT!!!

Look at all these posts. Sure is summer.

Please stop embarrasing yourself, accept your ignorance and try to become an intelligent and articulate person. I'm just pointing out your ignorance for your own sake.

I don't think there is any point of proving his ignorance to himself because if he is indeed ignorant and not just trolling then he is too ignorant to accept that he is in fact ignorant.

autistic as fuck

ITT

HUEHUEHUE I DUN KNOW IMPERIAL SYSTEM BC IM A MUDSKIN BANANA COOKER JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

just kys

You may not have a quality education in your country but at least try to self teach how to become a critical thinker and how to use your own intellectual resources to solve your problems.

What about this guy is there any point?

It is the failure of society when people are judged by their appearance, even after it is revealed their personality and skills.
Being 6'11" is terrible, I've even considered shortening surgery (too expensive, and long healing time). I have a masters in mechanical engineering, and a AS in psychology, but I'm told "YOU'RE NOT AN ENGINEER"... people insists I have to be a basketball player. Sports are for children.
Women tend to freak out when I approach them.
Finding clothing and shoes is always a problem, and I drive a '78 Chevy pickup because most everything else is too small.
Doorways, especially when I'm drunk... doorways

6'00" masterrace reporting in
I'm like the Avatar of height. I bridge the gap between the tall world and the short world.

>autistic as fuck
>using autistic as an insult
>on Sup Forums
>posts anime images

k

found the manlet

Laugh, because chicks don't want to fuck you. One of them will settle for you, maybe, but you'll never be someone's first choice.

Hahaha I'm only 5' 10"

I'm 6ft and It's the perfect height. You're taller than everyone but you aren't freakishly tall to where everyone stares at you.

PLEASE STOP PUTTING BIG FAT COCKS IN YOUR ASS, ACCEPT THAT YOU'RE FAGGOT AND TRY TO BECOME A NORMAL PERSON. I'M JUST POINTING OUT YOUR GAYNESS FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

Size 15 here. I find shoes ok (vans) but limited selection. What I do hate is stairs. I get asked now and then why I walk with my feet at 45* and I have to explain its so I don't miss a step.

Please stop putting YOUR dick in MY asshole, accept that you are faggot rapist and try to become a normal person. I am just pointing out your level of degradation for your own sake.

So that's the best your brain can do to follow an argument? You just prove my point you butthurted mongoloid

Did it anyway

6'4 here shoes aren't to bad long as you accept that anything nice won't be in your size. Defiantly jeans, anything fitted top or bottom. Never found and skinny jeans that are long enough and tight T-shirts are never long enough

BTFO

>small
>medium
>large
>extra large

The four clothes sizes used to live together in harmony, but everything changed when the extra large nation attacked. Only the Avatar: master of all 4 sizes, could stop them. But when the world needed him most, he vanished.

100 years has passed and my brother and I found the new Avatar, a medium sized man standing 6 feet even.

He has a lot to learn but I believe he can save the world

>6'
>taller than all but the most freakish of women
>but I like tall women
>still not 6'2

Fuck. At least I have a really nice face. Only being 6' tall is bullshit, I can't imagine being 5'8 or shorter.

Kek

Also double checked

>actually believing that height matter THAT much

manlet rekt feels bad anyway

Height is literally the first thing women (and men) notice about you. Second is facial appearance, third is body composition.

Height is THE #1 most important physical feature of a man, end of story.

Im 5'9 7/8" but im a spic im i an exception?

Aren't you the autist in this reply though?

5'8" here doubt you'll do anything

butt hurt samefags

5'8" here it's actually really nice

you are shorter if you are fat so body composition is first

Pretty sad that you need to cling to your height for self worth.

180cm here

you seem to not understand that most ppl just lurk

Getting girls and friends isn't hard at all, I'm under 6' and nobody's ever complained about my height except for my friend that's 6'6" and I'm dating the girl he had a crush on

Your friend and the girl are sleeping with each other behind your back.

He's 8 States over

LMAO stop projecting child, I lost my v-card at 14 and I've been with 36 women at 23. Success with women is about confidence.

Your girl's a submissive slut, she takes a plane over just cause your friend threatens to punish her if she doesn't.

Admit it m9, just go fuck your 6'6 friend. he's in love with you.

>I lost my v-card at 14 and I've been with 36 women at 23

You want a medal or something? That's honestly pretty disgusting

Are you autistic or just pulling numbers out of your ass?

>first thing to see
>therefore most important thing

How about no.

also

>body composition

bitches need to see if i'm made of flesh or stone

>could be a jew golem

Fuck your butt

>trying this hard.
>implying we care
>implying you're telling the truth
>implying you're not a faggot
>implying

Once you go over 20 and grow up past 18 years old, you never keep count. Keep talking virgin boy.

Also, 5'7 here and idgaf. Have these titties my tall Sup Forumsros

6'3" is master race

5'8 Demigod race checking in. We possess the divine genetics of god tier men like Alexander the Great and Napolean. How can lanklets even compete?

Agreed

I was pulling my dick out because I thought it was going to end with shovel dog

By stepping on you

wrong one

I think you are a woman and just using "women" instead of "men"

pat you on the head condescendingly

My little sister is taller than you, faggot

Im the same height..shoes are tough im a 13 wide. 14 fits more comfortable but feels like a clown shoe lol