Degenerates will defend these pants

degenerates will defend these pants

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4
youtu.be/Lo5otu-fXqI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you high OP? what's the point of this thread?

you posted this shit yesterday to user whats with this anti tights agenda and why the fuck are you pushing it on Sup Forums?

best invention invented.

Agreed

how have we gone so far down the wrong path that people don't care if there are no pants at all

when see girls in leggins it is nice but

when your mom wears these kind of pants and seeing all the eyes that staring her it feels like humiliating, embarrassing

Don't you have some signs to be holding up at a college somewhere?

werd

>jogging with that braid

Shits goig to be messy as fuck when she starts sweating and it comes loose

No-pants is totaly degenerate, ikr?!

nobody in real life is making the connection that these "pants" are actually no pants

if pic rel. your moms ass very nice how old is she?

Yes, women enjoys wearing them, I enjoy watching them. It's a win-win you autistic mongoloid

You should kill yourself

To the rescue:
youtu.be/eVTXPUF4Oz4

is that eminem?

no

The guitarist has taken his face makeup off

OP has never been to a latino nation. 300 lb landwhales with mustaches and stretch marks dress like they are hot shit. These pants are modest in comparison.

OP realizes this picture is heavily photoshopped, right?

Look at how distorted the background is, especially the road to the left of her hips. One can assume the pants were made to look more transparent than they reallt are as well.

The entire picture is heavily edited.

delicious degeneratious

Attention seeking degeneracy. I'm with OP. You know any girl that wears this is just an attention seeking whore

More like this

Chicago... Yoga pants at the bean? Must be suburban chicks.

It's ok. They've all been sexually active since 12 anyways

Sounds like Walmart on a Saturday

The wrong path was thinking we have to hide our bodies with clothes to begin with.

Well I understand your sentiment, wake up and look around.

Though I suppose the same could be said of us

but there's a process when she put that on
>put on pants
>look in the mirror
>it's see through fabric
>whatever
>this looks cute
then she wears it to jog

Fucking HOT! More now!!!

the angle and lighting is different when you look at yourself in the mirror at home

i know there's lots more of this. had a few webms of it but lost them.... anybody got them?

I'll fuck chicks who wear yoga pants/leggings daily in public but I'd never marry one. I just instantly assume they're conformist sluts.

So you're telling me that you dont like to look at womens asses in almost sheer clothing? What are you, A FAG?! Never mind, you're OP, of course you're a fag.

Nice pussy
More or sauce please

i wish i was as hippy dippy retarded as you

>this

my ex used to go commando in pants like that all the time. then I told her I could see her whole ass when she was outdoors. she was completely embarrassed and actually had no idea.... no-one ever told her and it's not like she spends all day looking at her own ass. the look on her face when I told her that she once bent down to pick something up, and I could see her asshole/pussy from behind.... that was actually the day I decided to as her out.

look, there is no female under 40 who doesnt realize whats happening when they wear leggings. the see other women wearing them and they know.

Pretty much this.

I dont need to defend them, but fuck they make me diamonds.

not an excuse for wearing bad clothes

short shorts are better

uh "worse"

They are god's gift to man. I have truthfully enjoyed staring at asses in yoga pants since i was in middle school 12 years ago. I wish there were more pictures online of asses in yoga pants

if there is any exposed ass it counts as underwear not shorts

> I wish there were more pictures online of asses in yoga pants

I don't know where you're looking, but i feel like i can't go two minutes without seeing one when i'm just browsing regular shit. not that I'm opposed to it, but saying there's a shortage is fucking dumb

every whore is now running half naked and they think its fashionable, whats there not to like?
yoga pants expose everything and city girls are slutty enough to not even care

also they dont give a shit about sports, they´re clearly just exposing themselves to everyone on purpose

Yes I most certainly will

Wife wears leggings all the fuckIng time. It can be annoying when she says she dresses like this under the pretense of being comfortable. I know she likes attention.

imgsrc is a good place to look

>fuck I hate these women wearing no pants
How gay are you?

>under the pretense of being comfortable
this. if it was really about comfort they'd be wearing loose clothing like sweatpants

no... -_-

Yup. Don't get me wrong, I think it's normal for her to want to dress in a way that appeals to guys. Why would any married woman wear makeup or show cleavage if that wasn't the motivation? She just just admit she likes guys looking....

we should start a movement of having men wear yoga pants and see how long it takes until women complaining about it

OP is just a jealous fat chick.

how do we get women to put leggings on, look in the mirror, and want to wear something better?

Tell them they look fat.

Because it's women and we love naked women so what's the fucking problem? Do you know how many dudes would love it if all women went around fully naked?

>lets end civilized society

I will defend those pants with all the strength my degeneracy can muster.

AND MY AXE!

Father Maskell, is that u?

OC. Love these and not afraid of the creepshot of my coworker

this is what defending degeneracy gets you

You're right. Everyone wants attention (male and female). It's normal behavior. People who complain about this kind of dress are just fat, ugly, prude, religious, or all of the above.

Ban shirtless guys and tank tops! They are a bunch of promiscuous whores. Smh.

smh tbh fam

don't get me wrong I love leggings. But don't lie about why you're wearing them.
>expecting women not to lie
thats where I fucked up

women don't understand that it looks bad when they wear leggings to look good. it's low quality attention

>degenerates will defend these pants

But cleavage is high quality attention? GTFO

Is that cosby?

Spoken like a fat bitch.
A pound of makeup, tits hanging out, and fuck me heals are classy. Tight clothes with an athletic, natural look are trashy. Fuck off

Why would I be opposed to seeing girls wear skin tight clothes when I walk out the house? Unless they're fat.

try living in The United Caliphate of Britbongistan m8

The amount of pretty girls I see wearing them vs the amount of fat girls wearing them by me is good enough for my liking

obviously doesn't live in macclesfield

Not a damn thing wrong with leggings as long as it's not a fat chick trying to be trendy

if you dont like them... dont wear them

>Yoga pants/workout non transparent != Leggings

Minimalist
youtu.be/Lo5otu-fXqI

are u the guy with the gf with the big nice ass?

I don't want my gf to wear them in public but I don't mind if sluts with a nice booty wear them in public

Well, I'm gonna jump right in here and say that I, for one, am defending them.

Yep. She wears em a lot. No doubt that it's for attention (at least in part), but it's really no different than tight jeans or low cut shirt. News flash: girls like to be noticed!

this is what I mean by low quality attention.
women will get attention because they look good, but guys don't want to date women who will wear these as pants

fuckin nice

8/10 would fuck

BS. I married a girl who wears these pants. Been married for years. If you're insecure don't date/marry a girl with a pretty face and a nice body. God forbid another man looks at her.... find a nice woman with a burka.

still waiting on that anal vid...

Haha. She's a wimp. Sucks for me.

Woman do everything for attention ... you good girl who wears long sundresses lipstick and or perfume and refuses these pants is just as likely to be a sacreligious slut

Next we should really push the 'free the nipple' agenda

youre welcome

yeeeeee

HI MOHAMED!! FUCK YOU AND DIE.

These pants are the worst to get off

i'm going to fuck my aunt. I want you guys to screen cap this and tell me what picture can i take to prove it.

when women do other degenerate things and wear trash clothes they get called out for it. women don't call each other out on these pants, and degenerate men like no pants

fuck