I was racially profiled as a white man by an indian guy

I had a tshirt that said "I like girls that like girls" and I had a hidden camera in my glasses and I was just walking around my own neighborhood flashing my shirt at neighbors who were outside and I wasnt on their property. All of a sudden these two indian guys came up to me and told me that I was doing suspicous activity, I dont understand what I did was illegal, these two indian guys were part of the neighborhood watch that watches for suspicous activity. Anyway to cut to the point, Im looking to save money to hire an attorney and take them to court for racially profiling me.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/329006-alabama-police-indian-national/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shrug it off. Don't care about it. Forgive it and tell him that Christ died for all of us and we are all dirty rags before God. God is the greatest equalizer. None are like God.

Do not do what the devil calls you to do and seek your own revenge which might in a short time seem good but ultimately be very weak in comparison to Gods true justice.

u saying wat u son of basterd bich

Stop posting this everywhere you autist

And Trump is his son

All who believe in Christ are dead to the world. Trump is not a son or daughter of Christ but that does not mean God isn't using him. God has used heathens before.

rt.com/usa/329006-alabama-police-indian-national/

Or I can waste their tiome with a lawsuit.

What vanity..

They made me feel like a criminal for bein g white, I want to sue them for it.

Why bother? Aren't you just giving them the time and energy, and the irritation they wanted from you? Aren't you just giving them what they asked for? Not in a favorable sense to you but instead just making their barks louder by paying attention to them.

Let it be. Revenge is in the hands of the Lord.

Fuck the Lord, Im taking shit into my own hands. The lawdy aint gonna do shit.

>2 pajeets get uppity

OY VEY WHEYS MAH LAWYA!?

sage

I promise if you ask sincerely God will help you.

Kys you thin skinned faggot. If I saw you creeping around my place id do the job for you.

Fucking kek, we need another Indian thread

Yea, Right after I fuck with my other imaginary friends.

I was in my own neighborhood and on nobodies home property.

I am hopeful for you to become a Christian someday. I love you and so does God.

And I hope you find yourself living life without the use of imaginary friends and see life through reason and education and logic.

I already lived that way before. I was an atheist as hard as they come and I know God can soften any heart.

which apostle founded your church?

What?

If your a christian, surly you go to a church founded by an apostle.

I'm a fundamentalist. I believe that all the apostles of Christ are relevant.

Ok, do you go to a church founded by any of them?

Just keep doing it over and over again until they call the cops then the cops will get upset at them and they won't do it ever again.

I think you're trying to say the Body of Christ is founded by a particular apostle but it is Christ that establishes His Kingdom through his believers and followers. We are all His instruments if we make ourselves His.

We have the writings of the apostles and the OT and the NT to study.

I do go to a Church yes. Its called Church of Christ.

Your not a christian because you are not of a church established by any of the apostles nor do you carry out the apostlic traditions setted up by the apostles 1950 years ago.

Why do you say these things without knowing how I worship or what I do?

Because I know for a fact that your church isnt what a church looked like during the apostolic era.