Eurofag here

Eurofag here.

Is it true that in the US you have gaps over, under and on the sides of the doors in public toilets?
If so: Why?

liability, fucking lawyers have their fingers everywhere

I once had to go at a bowling place. I'm in the middle of it when I see the face of a little boy crawl in underneath the door. The turd was about halfway out and I screamed at the boy. He started to cry and his father started yelling at me really angry. I was in shock. The turd was parted in the middle, one part floating, the other went back up onside me out of fear.
WORST DUMP EVER!
Never did shit in a public restroom after that.

Thanks for the laugh, mate.
My first response if I saw someone crawl under my door would probably be a kick to whatever part of him comes closest to my leg.
What happened next?

They left and I was stuck there pushing the last half out and cleaning up the mess.
It was humiliating and destroyed my day.
Fuck public restrooms.

pussy. should have told the kid to get the fuck out out, and then told his father to fuck off for yelling at you instead of disciplining his dumbass kid.

Because white elite people need to see others take a dump

Wait...you don't have that in Europe?

No. They have normal doors and walls go all the way down. When they lock the door there is an indicator that changes from green to red so people on the outside know it's being used.
Reference: I've been there on several vacations.

I guess its cause they didn't think of any other way to let someone know this one occupied

Would you guys use the one-way-mirror public toilet for a poop?

probably not I would feel to uncomfortable

Gold

It's true. I wrote a paper on this topic. But tldr is 3 reasons:

Money - less material to use, cheaper to build. Less snug doors, cheaper to replace. The less comfortable the customer feels, the sooner he leaves and returns to shopping (ie spending $$)

War on Drugs/Sex Culture - Discourages druggies trying to find a private place to shoot up. Same with sex.

Safety - should an earthquake or other structural destruction occur, one is more likely to survive in a more open stall. Also if someone passes out, overdoses, falls asleep, etc, it's easier to rescue them. This isn't because America cares about lives; it's to avoid lawsuits.

it's to make indians feel more at home when they come to amedikah
sharing smellz and small talkz while pooping is indian "culture" afterall

I went to America once.
Went to a pub one night and went to take a shit.
The bathroom had a few urinals on the wall and just a toilet sitting there in the middle of the room.
No cubicle or anything

I'd jack off in there

All those issues plus keeping homeless populations from camping out in a stall for hours at a time.

Hold on are you telling me you don't have to taken / vacant indicators on restroom doors in the US? You have to look inside to see if someone is there?

WHAT

Because you do war on drugs that cost you millions that's why there is no money left for your poopoeroom?

This

Yes it's true and as a construction worker, I have both installed and demo'd those shitty partition walls and doors in public bathrooms, and I can tell you that an entire bathroom set of partitions can be destroyed with a 20oz framing hammer in about ten fucking minutes. They are shit and they are intentionally shit.

Yeah, it was pretty weird.
I just locked the entire bathroom to take my shit

I should add that many "high class" and expensive private establishments do have full floor-to-ceiling walls with snug-fitted doors.

Oop, forgot about this one.

Yea that isnt uncommon in older bars

Nobody takes a shit in bars or pubs man.

This is the worst I have seen. I mean everyone can see you from the belly button down and you can't see anyone.
To be fair it looks like the idiots placed it upside down.

if the door is closed, someone is in there

how fucking hard is that?

That's neat and all, but why do they have a prison toilet in there,

In the US people don't get raped by muslims as much so it's no big deal.

Seen worse in China. just a salon bar door at feet level. Also Turkish shitter. Literally a fuck you toilet.

Well then. If we're talking about US toilets let me ask the Americans here something I witnessed last time I was in the US. What's up with the U shaped ring?

Because your life is your prison

Reminds me of the time I went to Tunisia. We ate Tunisian food and after a couple of hours I got diarrhea (As you do after eating there). Rushed to the closest toilet only to find a hole in the ground and no toilet paper. Instead of the toilet paper there was a little bowl with water. And it was used....

What the fuck? This thread again. There's even people posyingnthe same stories word for fucking word......

I think it's so your dick doesn't hit the seat.

i guess it's a little platform to rest your balls.. if it is thats fucking nasty.

i'm surprised no-one mentioned france yet. like with everything their toilet technology also limps a few centuries behind the rest of the world

Oh boy. Always pack toilet paper when you go in poor countries. It will save your ass cheeks

They have them in France? Looks like the ones I've encountered in Asia.

and thats why you get the splatters in shitholes like that.. the people who prepare your food literally dip their hands into a bowl of stale shit before doing so

That's a pretty good idea

Fuck! I didn't even think about that...

so it's easier to peek at other people and gauge how large their genitals and/or shit is
this is how we americans know our place in the pecking order
but it's an unwritten rule

yes.. These are french toilets. Maybe in 2017 there are less then before.. But as a child traveling through france I fucking hated it. French people are the worst (whole EU knows)

>If so: Why?

Probably just in case some fat ass dies of a heart attack or some dope head ODs while on the can. Someone can crawl under and unlock the door

in europe we call them french toilets.. except the french, they call them turkish toilets

Cute

Im French. I can't deny we're the worst, but I've seen this type of toilet only once and it was a preschool.

Nobody makes those abominations anymore.

No! We dont have it here.
We have a thing called privacy.

One thing that freaks me out is when there is a "restroom attendant" in the fucking place I'm going to take a dump.
1. Are these present in your country?
2. What country do you come from?

Same here

1 yeah but only in the south as far as I know
2 Murrrrica

1. in clubs and nice bars in London, yes. pretty annoying.
2. posting from UK but not from here

1. No
2. Iceland

Could be worse

Ok.... now you're just posting pictures of strange restrooms you have saved.

what are you talking about.

or where might you puke, if you need to?

americans are fucking nasty

It's so you can piss without having to lift the seat

if you need toilet paper you can ask your neighbor.

>I wrote a paper on public bathroom doors
American education at its finest. I hope that $50 k debt was worth it.

This is from some sorts of prison right? Please say it's so.

Cunts are everywhere.
It's always niggers.
They're not actually paid, the premises just allows them to be there.
I always let them hand me paper towels for my hands and then just walk away

Are you complaining?

So how do they make a living out of it?

Sometimes you get them in clubs, it's usually some guy Hocking aftershave/deodorant/condoms from one of the sinks.
It's pretty awkward trying to ignite then, even more so when they hand you a paper towel when you're done washing your hands. Just fuck off, I can do it myself.
On the other hand it seems like a shit job. Spend your shift in a small, hot room that hopefully only smells of piss being hassled/told to fuck off by drunk people.
Occasionally they'll get about £20 in cha he from a drunk moron which is good I guess.

My worst UK toilet experience was when I heard someone go for a violent, liquid shit in a urinal because I was in the only cubical. It was about 8:30pm in a family pub. At least it wasn't the sink.

Totally made my day

No. Please give us the rest of your portfolio

Its made for fags and pedos.
Pedos can grab little boys from under and pull them out of the toilet and rape them

Fags can tap their feet at each other to signal that they want gay sex.

This restaurant does that in their bathrooms

You didn't go look afterwards to see what he did? I would have.

You're meant to tip them.
Also they're most likely on welfare and driving a taxi too

I'd shit just about anywhere if I have to shit.

Even if people were looking at you?

That's royal

Because Americans couldn't construct a plank of wood. Hence, everything there is Made in China.

Okc good cookies and subs

would poop there

Yoy know one thing that always bothered me, especially in schools. When there is no divider inbetween urinals.

Don't care. You want to be in/look into a bathroom? Expect to see a person shitting. If I have to go then I'm going.

Is the same Europe where you basically piss on a wall/trough???

Is that like the Coca Cola place in Atlanta where u can try the different drinks

Small penis?