W-why the fuck didn't anyone tell me that cum doesn't disappears entirely with time?

W-why the fuck didn't anyone tell me that cum doesn't disappears entirely with time?

I just fucking realized my bedsheets, my blanket, my underwear and even my fucking trunks (which I sometimes wear in public) all have a bunch of visible cumstains, my blanket even had a bunch of cum crusts

what the fuck man

Nothing will just magically come off your cloths unless you clean it off. There, someone told you.

What year did kids start being born without common sense?

Pics of cum stained pants.

▲▲ are you retarded Op?

In case no body has ever told you this either, you're a fucking moron.

/thread. also, why do kids think that stuttering type is cute? you just sound like a h-h-homo.

Why don't you savages just cum in the toliet?

Do you not wash your clothes?

Now you're a homo you faggot.

You know, there's this marvel of technology known as a washing machine. You put in soap and dirty clothes and it magically washes them and you don't even have to add the water! And some will even dry them for you if you've got the extra scratch. You should look into it.

the year their parents got off Sup Forums

Too far away

▲ ▲

I just cum on myself while shitting on the toilet right before I take a shower.

>you're a homo
>you faggot
redundant as fuck

Well I thought it would fucking evaporate with the ambient or something.

Because I'd need to sneak into the bathroom every time I had to fap

Well yeah but I'd leave them on for like an entire day before doing it.

They're on the washing machine.
Also, since the cum would sometimes stay in my dick (im uncut) or go in my asscrack, I actually developed a fungal infection one or two times

Don't be mad cause you're dumb you retard.

It's... not water. It's water, and living semen, and food for the semen, and piss. Meat and sugar stains.

Do you use detergent? I've had cum stains on my shirt and sheets for days that went away entirely when I washed them.

wear black undies the cum stains are super visible then user

Paper towels. On belly, fap and cum, wipe the tip, fold it neatly so the cum is under multiple layers, put under the carpet under your bed, sleep. Dispose of it when dry

>Op calling me dumb
>Doesn't understand how matter works
k

Atleast you're not as thick headed as my friend. He used to just fling it on his walls and it would just drip down. I had no idea what it was until he told me a year after helping him clean/repaint them.

Wait, I think I just understood what you were saying. Did you really think cum stains just went away by themselves without washing them?

wait, so your autistic ass didn't even clean YOURSELF off, in addition to the sheets n shit??? Jesus Christ please make sure you keep jerking off so we never have to deal with your retarded fucking children.

I don't wash my clothes, we have a cleaning lady who does it, on a washing machine. And yeah the stains are still there, same for the underwear, it's permanent.

Black undies get super visible stains.

Don't have paper towels and it would look weird if I did, like my parents would probably know straight away I use them to fap.

I did that a time or two as desperate measures.

Yeah I'd just stay like that for hours