So why the fuck can't you fucking define fucking Atheism you fucking bitch? You fail at life, and you failed school...

So why the fuck can't you fucking define fucking Atheism you fucking bitch? You fail at life, and you failed school, you don't even fucking deserve to celebrate Christmas, you fucking loser! Go outside for a change, fucktard!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rB7eVtap4sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a·the·ism
ˈāTHēˌizəm/Submit
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

/thread

Look at me, I'm posting the same bait daily for years and nobody can stop me!

sage goes in all fields

FUCK fucking fucks

I like you.

This samefag is really butthurt about atheism huh? I never knew a disbelief in deities and/ or a higher power was so problematic?

youtu.be/rB7eVtap4sM

Oh look it's an atheist pretending to be a Christian. I guess these threads really upset you huh?

>Tries to sage
>Adds picture to bump anyway

faggot op replying to his own thread

fuck off op

This has to be some sort of bot autoposting this every day. What a waste of bandwidth.

yeah he's samefagging. Atheists like OP are always doing cringey shit.

Not really, I just noticed this OP has been making the same or similar threads for the past couple of days.

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

It's been happening for years.

He's really been posting this for years?

No a Christian usually makes them with the normal pic. This altered pic and the flippant text version is clearly made by an Atheist. OP is an atheist - his hurdur logic skills give him away.

Yep. It's a vintage meme at this point.

You sure about that?

yeah, op is an atheist, clearly.

Yeah, it's boring as fuck now. Used to be fun coming in and shitting on OP for the lulz, but now I come along to see who else is capable of derailing the thread.

REMINDER OP IS AN ATHEIST

The original OP was actually an atheist who thought he was better than the rest of us for saying he is an agnostic and defied all logic to avoid the atheist label.
I cornered him with the logical absolutes and then he stopped responding to me, this was like a year ago tho, so i doubt its the same guy making all of these.

>I POSTED IT AGAIN XDDDDDD
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

I didnt fail school.
And i dont think there is a god. That faggot has to show him/her/itself before i believe in him/her/it

I can, i believe that some kind of divine force may exist, but there is no religion that can represent it, becouse human mind and concousnes just can not comunicate, meet, or understand that force.