Reminder that there is literally no reasonable justification for consuming animal products...

Reminder that there is literally no reasonable justification for consuming animal products. Veganism is the only ethically acceptable lifestyle.

i realy started feeling sad about pigs when i heard about pigs being happy with stuff like swimming at an island
meaning when they get killed in thousands on daily, those things feel and think just like you do. it´s horrible

everything lives user even plants

+ superior health benefits

so tired of these

Plants aren't sentient and they don't feel pain
Well then fuck off faggot. You're obviously too dumb to make any actual arguments.

I was vegan for a year, but uni got me so stressed I took the easy way out and ate meat again. Im vego now.

My question though, why do we need to care about ethics, morality, empathy.. that sort of thing.
Morally, yes its "bad" to make sentient beings suffer, but what makes something bad or good? How do you know these things are real concepts that should be upheld? How do you know everything isnt just a random series of events and it doesnt matter what happens or who feels what?

Another thing I wonder about is where the line is drawn. We accidentally step on ants all day but nobody cares. We dont know how sentient and ant is. Why does it matter "how" intelligent something is if it can still suffer?

How is a plant suffering different from an animal? Just because of a brain? Brains developed from simple life. When does it become classed as non-eatable?

Did you know mushrooms are closer to being classed as animals than they are plants?

Do you think you'd consider eating meat if lab grown meat became an established, sustainable and affordable thing?

>literally

Reminder that there is literally no reasonable justification for being a great gaping pussy. Asserting your position at the top of the food chain is the only ethically acceptable lifestyle.

>being ethical
life's too short to be a kind, caring, good person.

That's why I'm a carnivorous, bullying, chain smoking, lager swilling gambler and I couldn't be happier

Ahh yes, the clucks have arrived.

legitimate question here, any takers?

Field mice and ground nesting birds die in droves as combines harvest your salad, faggot. You are not innocent.

agreed , oats frozen berries into ppnj cashew milk

you´re not happy at all which is why you´re explaining in detail how ruined your life is
you chose slow death

No

I ate a whopper today, you mad cuckboy?

it would be ok to so but i dont think its going to be cost effective

forgot to say or healthy

>some animals die by accident, so that makes it fine to slaughter 60 billion animals a year

Human teeth are made for meat and vegitation. Meaning our bodies were designed to do so. A living thing is born and adapted to sustain itself on what it's body needs. Thusly eating meat is part of being human.

Why would I be mad that you're a fat fuck and ruining your own health? You should be mad at yourself for making such poor life decisions.

nigger please

if I were unhappy with my life at any point, I'd have launched myself through a car windscreen off a multi story carpark

then explain we are the only "omnivores" that can develop heart disease from eating meat?

Oh, so you're just a weak little bitch that can't handle going through a tough situation?

Why not? Health reasons?

I feel. Just hypothetically speaking, if it was cost effective, could you see yourself eating small amounts of (lab grown) meat? I'm just curious of your veganism stems from health reasons and/or ethical reasons. Both are valid, imo

you´re just getting high at expense of the body and thats it
would your father be proud?

Guess that this is...

the only tough situation I've dealt with recently was a pub steak that was overdone.

>being interested in anyone else's opinion of yourself.

>Why not? Health reasons?
I can't eat meat, it makes me vomit.

not your guy you're responding to, but I would think it is the excess of meat that lends itself to health issues. We eat meat in such excess in the modern age, don't you think that's really what it boils down to, rather than meat just being bad. "Too much of a good thing" and all

Well I'd say that's a pretty good reason

>no justifiable reason
I enjoy eating meat. That's enough justification for me.
Blow me.

Compretely aglee

vodka used to make me vomit, but I didn't stop drinking it and I can down a fifth in a night if I wanted to

stop being a little bitch.

/thread

I'm fine with it. My point is, faggot that you aren't actually a vegan since you contribute directly to animal death. Violent animal death.

Reminder that being unable to suppress your own emotions makes you less human, as we are the only species that can voluntarily do so.

vegans should be farmed for manure with the amount of shit that comes out their mouth

how much is a fifth

700-750ml bottle

exact definition depends where you are. Where I am, it's 700

get the fuck back to n. korea bitch

I have no desire to eat meat though

It's hard to feel bad for eating animals when you were raised on a farm where your grandparents used to slaughter cows and chickens regularly.
When I was little I would ask my grandma if I can have chicken for dinner and she would be like "well then go catch one and bring it to me". She would proceed to cut its head off with a kitchen knife and I used to play with the head while she prepared the chicken.
Eating animals and animal products is totally normal to me and I can't seem to get myself to care enough that it hurts them.
Like Louis CK said, I know that it's wrong but I don't care that it's wrong.

your loss then, I suppose

Why resign yourself to a life of bland plants and complaining about other people?

abstaining from meat is just totally incomprehensible

literally why would you never want to go near something as fantastic as a juicy, rare steak or fall off the bone, sticky pork ribs?

Because we use the incredibly calorie-efficient, metabolic process called "cooking shit."

Come on mate, if vegetarians were really more healthy then Olympic athletes wouldn't eat meat, strongmen wouldn't eat meat (and fuckloads of steroids), marathoners (some are vegan but most I know, including me aren't) wouldn't eat meat.

If you're super healthy plan was actually super healthy it would be used to get an edge at the highest level of competition. Yes, most anons shouldn't eat the whole chicken, but a shitty vegetarian would be tired from anaemia, lack vital nutrients, and have crazy blood sugar.

So to Sup Forums this up, vegfag BTFO.

Your ethics are your own construct. What, do you really think anyone is going to remember you being vegan after you die? They might remember the pretentiousness, but you certainly aren't going to go down as some kind of hero to cows.

>no reasonable justification
Got your justification right here pal

This is most likely b8, but just in case it isn't.
Ethics are a bs thing made by the human mind for justifying the fact that they are massive pussies, besides, veganism isn't natural for a predator type species.

you actually think those animals would be good for anything else?

kek

>Animals eating other animals in wild is okay
>Choosing not to eat animals because you're human
>Implying you're above your animal nature because you have consciousness
Why don't you rise completely above the nature and commit a pointless suicide?

>no reasonable justification

Yeas there is, cows are fucking delicious. Or do you mean by YOUR standards there isn't? That's easy, I don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks.

pretty funny op, im actually already vegan.
im just tired of these fucking threads on Sup Forums.

If humans never learned to cook and eat meat we'd all still be cavemen. Cooking food and eating meat have the body the opportunity to revolve beyond needing a complex energy draining digestive system and focus more on brain growth.

And this is relevant today because...?

I bet being vegan just makes your man bun silky smooth and shiny.

Not talking about today, just saying if we didn't cook and eat meat we'd still be apes essentially.

but negroes eat meat and they're still apes?

Spam isn't meat.

meat tastes good bro

It does make you a giant faggot

I love living in North America, I can get fresh bison anytime I want. Bison is the best meat out there by far, the idiots that settled murica would only take the pelts and leave meat behind to rot...fucking retards.

ever thought about transport issues related to collecting all the meat for commercial purpose?

I'd eat a vegan before I gave up red meat

Remember: vegetables are what food eats.

>hot dog meat.webm

Ever thought about only kill what you need and listen to the natives that have been eating it for 1000's of years before the whiteman showed up?

You sound like a Jew, how can I make shekels...

Seafood don't feel pain either

Meat is what made us advance into modern humans and grow big powerful brains! And evolve into what we are today.
You want to become a cow? Sheep? Goat? You want to become cattle and deevolve and let someone or something else become number 1?
Fine, then youmshould be okay with getting slaughtered and eaten like a cow too, we will have vegan farms where we fatten you up and shove a carrot or apple i youre ass and butcher, coom and eat you.

You sound like the Jews.

>100 gorillion Jews died every day in Auschwitz.

For food!?
YES! ABSOLUTELY!

>natives
>worth listening to about literally anything

But the way vegans talk and think one of those "slaughtered" animals might have come up with the cure for cancer, or figured out string theory.

They never stop to think that if we didn't kill animals that they'd be insanely overpopulated and starve to death, much more humane way to go.

Fuck I'm hungry now

We'll they seemed to survive in some of the harshest climate around for centuries before whitey showed up. Guess they're just super lucky.

Exactly, entire species would go extinct because they are human created by selective breeding and dont have a place in nature to excist, the planet would be full of starving and dead rotting animals and the whole planet would stink!

Read about b12 vitamin op

They taste good. That is all that matters.

then just folded like a stack of cards when other people showed up.

funny that.

Kill yourself.

While I agree with you, keep in mind that there is no such thing as 'ethical consumption' under capitalism. Rather, you have varying degrees of reprehensible and/or morally ambiguous consumption and behavior.

I feel sorry for OP. Obviously never had chicken. The more vegans the better imo I love a cheap meal.

Not to mention all of the farmers that make their living growing food for and raising these animals. Guess vegans don't care about them or the economy, we'll all survive off of free love and good karma from not killing animals.

This has to be too dumb not to be bait but fuck it..there's only an excess of these species because humans over breed them in order to keep up with the demand for genocide

Ravaged by diseases they'd never been exposed to and shot with guns that they'd also never been exposed to...yup just folded alright.

If animals dont want to be eaten then why are they made out of food?

What if they spent their time and resources growing food for the millions of starving people in the world instead inefficiently feeding animals with it..

You're right, but I don't give a shit. Not my problem.

>a carrot or apple i youre ass and butcher, coom and eat you.

you have a stroke at the end there, buddy? If you ate less meat your arteries wouldn't be so clogged with shit

World going vegan wouldn't make people less cunty.

We'd just also be faggots.

>literally no reasonable justification
The ideal diet contains a very small amount of meat.

Meat is also a cheaper, easier way to get all of the nutrients you need.

killing off millions of starving people would be a great way to depopulate our overcrowded planet.

why would you want even more people here? I'd eradicate 4 billion people tomorrow if I could.