Help. I need professional /weed/ fags to help me clean my pipe...

Help. I need professional /weed/ fags to help me clean my pipe. I've had this pipe for a few years and it got stopped up a few months ago. I've used paper clips, coat hangers, air compressor, soaking it in alcohol and nothing. Is there a mixture I could make to get weaken the resin.
>mixtures given will be researched first. don't bother posting poisonous mixtures.
>any other methods are welcome (I just want to get it cleaned)

I boil my pieces

I'm gonna try it. I never really thought about boiling them. My pipe might get fucked up since it's wooden but regardless it annoys the living shit out of me.

boil it, or soak it in 99% iso alcohol for a few days

How long should I boil it?

Tip #1 don't fucking use wood pipes

Tobacco pipes like that really aren't good for weed. They clog up too easily, since weed is far more resin-y than tobacco.

Pipe cleaner coated in dish soap works ok

>pint of rubbing alcohol
>table salt
>tupperware you don't want to use again
>put bowl in
>pour alcohol until bowl is submerged
>pour salt into bowl and in mixture
>close that bad boy and shake it shakeshake it like a poloroid

~5 minutes itll be good as new

This,

Wood pipes are for tobacco, which produces very little/no res or oil. Wooden pipe will get terribly clogged with sticky gross resin, boiling will not help.

This iso will do the job and evaporate completely leaving lovely oily stuff to smoke

Iso alcohol, add salt. Ez Rez cleaner

This, and apply as much pressure as possible ,eg swoosh it around in a bath of alcohol, in something small to hold the liquid

This

Get the resin hot first then use 91% rubbing alcohol and table salt and a ziplock baggie and shake the fuck out of it

Okay, so I got two fat globs of resin out and it's still stopped up. I'm making progress. I'm gonna boil it for another ten minutes.

Also, should I smoke the res? It's old as hell but.. why the fuck not.

Epsom Salt and rubbing alcohol. Allow the salt to scrape off anything that may be in it. 90%+ alcohol for best results.

It's disgusting (and pathetic) that's you'd even consider smoking resin.

>Here's a guy who is fucking retarded

hahahha if its paper it will never disolve, if its compresse it will never break apart

hahaha fuck you

have you tried hot water or maybe throwing it away?

Will this become superweed?

I'll say go for it, it's for science

>swoosh it around
I like onomatopoeia.

Well, if it's for science. If I smoke this and transcend human form I'll hit you guys up.

Do the unthinkable and smoke the resin

Acetone... $5 for a bottle, instantly evaporates. Fill piece, let sit in bag for 5 min and repeat process.

Okay, I will right now. Let me get my nigger rigged bong.

Good point, also weed burns at a higher temp so it expands the wood more, invest in a decent bong.

I don't need to.

I'm just seeing if there was any saving my wooden pipe. I'm probably just going to crack it open and see how much resin was in it. Most of the stuff people suggest is stuff I've done. A lot of the progress I've made is from boiling it.

jake?

Are you asking if my name is Jake?

Post pic of you lighting up
No face tho just lighter hitting the bowl

I'm feeling dirty just packing it. This resin is dry as shit.

I'm about to smoke the resin. I'm getting a bowl just incase it tastes like asshole

It probably will

Nope, it's not burning at all.