I',m a sadfag

I',m a sadfag.

Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqWYwYdw8SY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go outside, meet people, talk with girls, start something. Go to sleep early, wake up early. Eat only healty stuff, go running, find a little job. Study the things you like. One day you'll just wake up and feel happy.

I am a girl, why do I need to talk with girls?

I'm sad because i'm a faggot and i don't dare to do that.

>girl
yeah... riiiiight

i don't know, most of the people here are boys. I don't want to say that you are going to feel happy immediately, but with a lot of efforts and trying you'll find your way out of depression, like i did

The feel when no one replies to your feels thread

Do something, just something. One little thing at the time.

Don't feed your depression with depressing things

Thanks user you're so helpful. Wanna meet me online and then maybe we can fuck you faggot?

>I am a girl, why do I need to talk with girls?
ofcourse you are

no

I got you user

why do you fight positive things? Is way more easy being depressed, and is way less scary. Happines is fucking scary. Also fuck you ,twat.

thanks

But i'm gay

I hope it gets better

Commencing dump, things are pretty rough for this tranny dickgirl faggot right now

youtube.com/watch?v=xqWYwYdw8SY

got taken to the er by some cops a little while ago because they thought i was going to kill myself
think i might finally be done lying to doctors now

I thought this was a sideways missing no.
I need to go outside.

4 dubs in a row. wow

How did that happen?

>How did that happen?
was drunk, spoke a little to publicly about some things on a medium that has moderation and my credit card info

Do you feel suicidal?

Should I even talk about my problems to anyone in real life Sup Forumsros?

>Be me, 20
>Living with parents
>Mom has cancer but I think she is getting better
>Dad has a weak heart and can't support the family
>He almost died of a heart attack a month ago
>I have 4 underage little brothers
>I am trying my best to help the family
>I don't know how I can continue, don't make much money
>Put on fake act that my family is kinda rich and doing just fine
>Hang with the 'cool guys'
>We only talk about partying and drugs and women and cars
>I don't have anyone to talk about my feelings to
>I get plenty of women but can't hold a meaningful relationship for more than a month
>Just can't trust anyone
>Never felt loved and never really loved anyone

I'm in my bed right now thinking about suicide but I know that I'm the only chance my family has, so cant really off myself either.

How the fuck can I be happy

Music thread to listen to when feeling feels

Be An hero

It's up and down

Hang in there. You have a family, most of us don't.

Is it more selfish to kill yourself or be a family that keeps their suicidal son from offing themselves because they don't want to feel a little sadness

Every town has its ups and downs. Sometimes ups outnumber the downs. But not in Nottingham.

My experience and everyone else's: your "cool" friends will be pieces of shit in 4-5 years. distance yourself from drugs and they will treat you like crap.
Watch all of Jordan B Petersons stuff

>Nottingham.
Try Wigan, pretty sure it got 'most depressed town in England'

Not major feels, but still its fucking with me.

I am quite afraid that my friend is ghosting me. This girl has spoken in such a way that it would seem like she genuinely cared for me as a good friend. But for some reason suddenly went silent. She agreed to something, I followed up, and she didn't reply. Asked for advice a day later, again, no reply. And after two days of that, I sent "Hey, is everything alright? You've been oddly quiet lately"

(Last message was "You got it, might be a while since we have department training" )

Probably is just a busted or lost phone. But still this is very unsettling because I cant shake that thought that shes consciously ignoring me

FWIW I know she's had a troubled past. But has straightened up her act in the year or so we've known eachother

How do I find a friend with whom I can talk about suicide and deep shit and real feelings?

You don't.

reddit/emo

ideas? Please? This has been eating away at me for a week already

fuck me

only possible if you already now him/her
should have learned social skills back when you were 5 retard

bumop

Dont hang out with those guys anymore,get a job,help out your mom,dad,and little bros,all that gay need for sex drugs and alchochol will become meaningless when you hear the "im proud of you" or "thank you" words from your family,you'll find a girl eventually,everyone does

Im scare that people may judge me

I'm 43yrs old and a kissless virgin. Cheer up little buddy

beta as fuck

>deep quotes over photography of straospheric aerosol spraying operations
amazing

back to

Sometimes is better to view life in a box

stop being so faggy and start doing something with your lives
if you're sad or depressed that means you don't know much people
to get to know more people you need to find a job or start practicing some shit like sports club etc
sadness is only inside your head, and to make it through you need a productive activity

nice roll faggot

holy shit that's deep

lol why? how about you get a clue first idiot

Good joke,everybody laughs

Yeah, I was thinking about it for hours after I read it

HEY SADFAG. SHUT THE FUCK UP.

This is fucking bullshit.

How come?

well its a comedy act so don't take it too seriously

Because 1, life isn't like a movie at all and 2, things do get better but you have to make the change yourself. People who think that life never gets any better are usually very lazy and would rather just blame everything instead of fixing things.

Ah that makes more sense then.

That's not true, I've seen plenty of movies with great endings but a poor start and middle. I'll name a few; Seven (Seven deadly sins), Primal fear, even the room xD so your logic is flawed beta

No, things don't get better. People just learn to delude themselves and find distractions to the overwhelming reality that life is meaningless and amounts to nothing. People who are grounded hard enough in reality will never find hope or happiness because they know it doesn't exist unless you lie to yourself for the rest of your life.

Kek, neck yourself m8

I just posted the quote, never said I agree with it

Time to feel.
Assuming that happened, deck mom hard enough so she can go say sorry to dad too.

tits or gtfo

>the feels when this happens and it is 1993 and interwebz isn't a thing