Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

Femanon here, why do so many white guys think us white girls like black men?

For one thing, I've never seen an attractive nigger in my entire life. And I don't actually know any white girls that like niggers, or have been with a nigger. It's a general consensus with all the girls I've known that niggers are completely unattractive. They have ugly, primate-like facial features, with those fat ugly noses and elongated skulls. Their skin tone is extremely unattractive, and their skin tends to be oily with a bad smell. Their hair is fucking disgusting, that ugly sheep hair, and the way their body hair pills up has legit almost made me puke before. They sound HORRIBLE. The way they talk is such a massive turnoff I can't even explain. That ghetto, lazy, retarded way of talking makes my pussy shut like a steel trap. The music they listen to is garbage and a turnoff, if I'm ever with a guy and he starts playing some retarded mainstream rap I'm just giving up on the guy altogether. Their personality and the way they act, dress and carry themselves just baffles me, I honestly don't understand why people accept it, they're literal savage barbarians with ugly skin and shitty clothes.

Listen you cucks - we don't like niggers, stop pretending we're just going to them in droves. I don't know if you guys have a fetish for niggers "stealin' yo wemens" or if you're legitimately attracted to niggers and imagine yourselves as white girls, then project that degenerate fetish onto us real white girls, but you need to stop. I live in a pretty big city, and I RARELY see a black guy with a white girl, and the ONLY times I do see it is when the chick is either extremely trashy, extremely unattractive, or both. Fuck black guys, and not the way you want us to.

You don't like us?

If not bait, tits or gtfo

why has nobody replied to this post?
kek never let this die!

I love you. Marry me.

never mind

this has to be fake or we just uncovered another of the rare breed of female redpilled

>white male detected

no1 is buying, this fucking virgin NEET neckbeard

Could not give many fucks what a girl likes, so long she likes me enough to only like me.

Is that you Lauren Southern?

and that's exactly why they hate you

How are you going to make fun of niggers, women aren't human either

>femanon
No

this pasta is so stale it hurts my teeth.

OP, you're a worthless nigger.

Sup Forums is full of society's biggest losers. Sup Forums is full of Sup Forums's biggest losers. That's why you see the garbage threads here everyday.

Pasta, but I am unironically a femanon who hates niggers and agree they look ugly.
Peace.

>You don't like us?
fuck off nigger.

> makes my pussy shut like a steel trap.
made my day. lol

You are the least believable femanon ever. That's really weirdly lazy.

Fuck off faggot

This is a copypasta I've seen many times before but I guess it's sorta true?

Like, sure bait and all. But if you're going to put in the effort to make a thread don't let it be a shit one like this.

>When you're so insecure about your white dick you pretend to be a woman

nigger detected