Well

well

i need some advice

>never dated a girl or even kiss with them
>18yr kissless virgin (idk how it's said)
>every girl of my class hates me
>except for this girl maybe 5/10
>she seems interested in me even tho i am probably same 5/10
>she's friendly with me, and even asked me to dance with her for someshit that we had to do for PE class
>we like the same things, and have the same interests
>i really like the her, but i don't know how to say it
>my problem is that i'm so fucking shy to say even fucking anything to her bc i have a serious fear that if i do i'm gonna fuck up our actual friendship

just to be clear
>i'm not in her friendzone

btw
>told one of my friends about it
>as always i'm so fucked up, because now everybody knows that i really like this girl and she will be noticed about it after i could say anything

why i'm such an autist

Simple bruh, tell her what ya want. The secret to doing shit that nobody ever mentions is nutting up and doing shit. Simple.

>asked me to dance with her for someshit that we had to do for PE class
She either is interested or thinks you're a fag and therefore feels comfortable with you.

>feels comfortable with you

that's my fear, that i fuck it up thinking that she wants something with me when she's only actually confortable and wants me as a friend only

Well if ya go for it, and are wrong what's the worst that happens? You fake your death and move to Switzerland. It's a nice spot. Good mountains to hide in

Just go for it, its just words and even if she says "no" what is there to worry about? at least you fucking tried and you're gonna have to ask sooner or later if you want to be with her

Also do you know if she's single or not? because if shes not can land you in the friend zone

Ask her out, dude. If Flint Lockwood can do it, so can you.

>she's single
>can land you in the friend zone
that's what i have to decide what to do quickly or i will fall in it probably

>what's the worst that happens?
>

true

>Flint Lockwood
nice digits and thanks

When you ask her out don't do it while she's with her friends because she will probably defend herself and reject you, if you do it while she's on her own she will be more open about her feelings

If your too much of a pussy to just straight up say "Hey I like you and I think we should go out some time" then just ask her out to dinner and a movie or some other cheesy shit, that can't be interpreted in any other way other than romantic. If she says no then there's your answer and your friendship continues on, if she says yes then there you go.

this.

buy at least two bottles of wine and take her to some nice spot in your town
1. show her shit (stars, or view or w/e) and your interest in her
2. make her drunk
3. ???
4. profit
also, work on your fucking confidence. trust me. it's not so difficult, helps a lot. been there done that.

>everyone is saying me to ask her out

ok guys you won
i think this has to be done
i will try to do it today or tomorrow
>i will update Sup Forums with the outcome of the situation

just hope that i don't look too autistic

thanks for the advice, i was already thinking about doing it

here
I know that it can be really difficult, but it will be only more difficult if you'll think about it. If you see her, go, and ask her if she'll be on her own all in three seconds. It's because than your brain start to making excuses. know it really well.

If you get shot down don't get all faggy about it, I repeat, do not get all faggy about it. Suck it up and move along. Don't start sulking about it or acting weird with her after. People hate that shit. Pretend like nothing happened and continue as it were before. You're going to get shot down in life, a lot, and everyone respects a person who understands and moves along. This is really important OP.

>It's because than your brain start to making excuses. know it really well.

This is exactly what happens with me

You fucking ask, you fucking moron

Glad we can help. Now go on your adventure get some pussy my friend. God speed...

You have to take risk in shit like this, this is not a big deal you fucking nitwit, millions of people ask other people out every fucking day of the fucking week

What, what do you think I'm doing?

i hope so

>it's not a big deal
it is when it's your first time

Quit being so self-conscience, if you keep doing that you'll sabotage yourself, you fucking love-shy idiot. This should be just a casual thing to do but you are making it out like it is a fucking trek up the Himalayas

When it was my first time I didn't make a big deal out of it. I casually went up to a girl I like and I invited her to get some sushi with me, I was paying

so guys
OP here

i told her that i have something VERY important to tell her personally

we agreed to meet in 20min

wish me luck

i will come later with the outcome of this

>much thanks for everyone that has been following this thread and has helped me

not every one is like you lol

You told her it was "very important"? You already fucked up

Are you fucking serious? "Very important"? Jesus OP, there's no hope for you. Unless she's equally autistic.

This is how autist are...you tell them to keep it casual and then they do the exact fucking opposite and they wonder why they can't get any puss

doomed

50, 50 chance she'll know whats going on good luck Sup Forumstard

What a dumb fucking cuck. Blew it already

Just go for it! If anything, knowing that you've asked one girl out can give you confidence in the future.

Dude would probably strike out with a fucking Japanese Anime fuck pillow