You flew too close to the sun. Now look at you

You flew too close to the sun. Now look at you.

He fucked up. His career was in the perfect place. All hope rests on his Batman film.

>last batman turned a shlock actor into an Oscar winner
>current batman turns an Oscar winner into a shlock actor

pottery

>All hope rests on his Batman film.
as long as DCEU doesn't get cancelled by then.

Fuck they really need to cancel the Cyborg movie, make the Batman movie come out sooner

Batman sucked in TDK. He did absolutely nothing really interesting and if it wasn't for Heath; the movie wouldn't be remembered at all.

A shame because Batman really shined in Batman Begins.

Nothing against Bale because I know it wasn't his fault because he was awesome in Begins with the whole origin story and all

I believe in Batfleck

This. I don't understand. He could be out there winning more Oscars and shiet and he went to do some capeshit so neckbeards could love him. He's stuck for the next 15 years doing capeshit probably.

>A shame because Batman really shined in Batman Begins.

BB is the best in the trilogy and by a huge margin

This.

Why give such a minor character a movie?

>see thread
>these faggots can't be right
>check IMDB
>he isn't acting in anything other than batman

welp.

They already did. Apparently they're just sticking him in the Flash movie.

They canceled it a while ago. He's supposed to be in Flash's movie now. A Harley Quinn movie is taking his spot.

>Why give such a minor character a movie?
because WB don't know how to run the show at all

>A Harley Quinn movie is taking his spot.
I hope so (I hear Poison Ivy will be in her movie too) but I also read an article where the director of Flash said he didn't want Cyborg in his movie?

The hell is going on...

Seriously Cyborg will crash and burn as a standalone. Literally no one in the normies audience knows who he is and won't give a shit

Sup Forums here. It's not just normies, literally no one gives a shit about Cyborg except Johns.

Because no matter how much DC fans say otherwise, DC is trying to be like Marvel. But instead of having the solo movies before the team up, they want to leave the solo movies for after Justice League.

but the difference is that there is no fanbase for Cyborg like there was for Captain America

see
It is literal suicide to release a Cyborg movie instead of the Batman movie earlier or a Harley Quinn spin off - both would make a decent box office instead of Cyborg

It's sad to see him hopeful and excited in Batman V and then depressed and phoning it in every movie after.

I think he's a genuine Batman fan so it was a dream come true for him. He is gonna put everything he has in bringing the Batman kino to end all capeshit.

Just leave him for the JL movies. No one gave a shit about Hawkeye or Black Widow not having their own movies. Only the heavy hitter superheroes should have their movie, which in the JL case is all except Cyborg.

Bale's Batman was a fucking embarrassment.

For a start there's the way he looks. His face is just weird. His jaw is too long and the cowl looks ridiculous on him.

And then there's the voice, which is flat-out cringe-worthy and just gets worse with age.

David Boreanaz would have been perfect as Wayne/Batman at that time. Right face. Right physique. You know it's true.

there was no big fanbase to iron man in general either, and look how mainstream the character is right now, of course DC is gonna fucked up the character because they hire a very bad group of directors

Nolan's movies overall are pretty mediocre, he kade Batman into a mock James Bond movie. There's some genius here and there, but is mostly thanks to other people like Heath Ledger or Aiden Gillen.

David Boreanaz could not have done the dark version needed for Nolan's films, but he could have definitely been fun

His shit is fucked up because of alimony

Boreanaz would have needed eyeliner to do Nolan's vision.

Hopefully it won't be a piece of shit like the other DC movies since he's writing it, but it remains to be seen.

Man of Steel wasn't that bad, the rest have sucked so far

Superman Returns was a better Superman film than that shite.

It's better than that just because

This is what I think, too. Ben loves the character and it shows.

He need to bring back The Man™

Superman Returns was a better *Donner* film than Man of Steel. That's pretty much the only way it's superior.

>yfw he's the seventh

david go away

Yea his life is truly over playing Batman in one of the most financially successful film franchises out right now. He must really hate pounding Gal Gadot's jewish pussy to smithereens. He also gets to travel the world with Based Snyder and Cavill and promote movies that barely take any effort on his part. He's raking in millions every year and getting recognized across the world as one of the most beloved characters in fiction. Truly his career has taken a turn for the worse.