Anyone know what the fuck this red spot on my thigh is...

Anyone know what the fuck this red spot on my thigh is? Went camping and I have a ton of these all over my legs and it itches like nothin I've ever experienced before. How do I get rid of this shit? I don't think they're mosquito bites, those don't get this red or last for 5 days.

cut it, prob is a cancer

Does it sting when you touch it?

Chiggers

The itches is driving me nuts help

that's a tick bite.

your death from lyme disease is now inevitable.

Not really, just feels hard, like no pain, just a hard ball under my skin

Please no I heard they stay in for a long time. How do I make sure it's chiggers and how do I get them out?

I think user is right OP, you got chigroes

I didn't see any ticks though. Don't they stay on you for a while?

Fuck me how do get rid of these assholes?

Mah nigga

Muh nigga

Chiggers. Put a dab of nail polish on the bump & it will go away in a few days. What you're doing is starving the critter from oxygen, and it will die inside your body. HEH. That how we did it in the 60's. There might be a better way these days, but it worked back then & Im fine. I used to get them all the time. They're tiny, tiny red bugs.

Chigger, nigger.
Just get some antihistamine topical lotion to stop the itching.
Benyadryl cream will do the trick.

That's a berry bug bite, OP. These will last for a while.

Not too sure, my brother had them on him when he came back from Thailand. They don't burrow into you, but they lie dormant in your clothes, even on your skin so you can keep getting new bites even after you've left the campsite. I'd say take a thorough shower in hot water, clean your clothes (maybe throw some dettol in the mix) and get some over the counter itch cream/take a benydrl. They'll go away just like a mosquito bite

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Sounds good. Thanks y'all. Time to starve these bastards.

if those ideas don't work tho, it's probably AIDS.

On a quick glance, the only remedy I see is calomine lotion, and to me that's temporary relief. The nail polish stick to your skin and eventually wear off. You should be fine by the time that happens. Get clear or pale pink polish. I'm 100% serious about this. Southern remedy.

What the fuck is wrong with you faggot children in todays world?

have you not ever been out in a woodland or even once been bitten by a Mosquito, wich is what they are, Mosquito bites, they itch because the Mosquitos saliva causes irritation to the skin, either that or a Gnat.

If it were a tick then the tick would still be there, same as a jigger.

Also use google you fucking moron

Whoa settle down friend. Not from round these parts, never got chiggers before. It's all good now.

Well guys we've gotten to the bottom of it. Thanks for all your help. Going to get some itch cream. I'll leave you with a pic of my dog Booker.