This girl apparently got so high that she forgot her brother was her brother, and had sex with him

This girl apparently got so high that she forgot her brother was her brother, and had sex with him.

She took her own clothes off.

She persisted to smoke with him, then had sex with him and clearly regretted it and went to the cops.

Now the poor guy has to go to jail, while she gets to continue living her life.

Thoughts?

Her FB: facebook DOT com SLASH Kylee.Bruder

Find story by searching Nolan Bruder. Would post but niggerchan thinks it's spam
I cross referenced IG followers on his account and this is definitely his sister.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Find story by searching Nolan Bruder.
too lazy, post screenshots

Story here:
heavy DOT com SLASH news/2017/05/nolan-bruder-crescent-city-rape-sister-judge-william-h-follett-facebook-photos-brock-turner/

He raped his sister. He should have had his dick cut off.

Bullshit story but would definitely rape dat ass

>pic related

>gets intoxicated
>can't comprehend whats going on
>can't consent or make decisions for herself
>her less intoxicated brother rapes her

HURR DURR CHICKS ARE CRAZY AMIRITEGUIZE HUR HUR HUR

If she was out of it, she can't give consent, He shouldn't have touched her even if it wasn't his sister

Appeal denied

I hope someday you get too fucked up at a party and wake up with a huge black gay dude ripping your rectum open with his cock. It'll be your fault for "persisting to" get too intoxicated, right? Eat shit and die scumcrust.

But it's not rape if someone willingly has sex with you; regardless if they're intoxicated or not.You fucking dumb cuck.

>her name is bruder
>people tend to do what they are named

How'd ya get a phone in prison brah?
You sun'a dun it, your own sister?
fucks wrong with you?

Anyone else think it's strange how her last name is the German word for "brother?"

I'm calling BS on the weed, man. No one gets that fucking high. Plausible scenario ... she wanted to fuck him, but when she came down, clearer headed grief & self-shame kicked in. Girl is a high-drama bitch, so she ratted him out. For once an incest story that's not from Wisconsin or Indiana. Ha-Ha !!

Living in the matrix! Good spot user

You know it was rape. Shut up.

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

It is, Rohypnol, GHB or anything that intoxicates and renders the person unable to make a sensible decision means that if you fuck them, you are raping them.

>"her older brother had given her marijuana to smoke and propositioned her for sex. She declined several times. He kept giving her dabs of high potency marijuanaā€¯
I have no sympathy for him. He got three years with half suspended, he should be kissing the judge's feet for that let off.

It actually doesn't sound like rape at all. She was conscious and took off her own clothes. You probably one of those guys that thinks any guy that has had relations with any intoxicated female is a rapist. Since technically an inebriated female is unable to give "consent".

You are gonna get raped.

He got his 16 year old sister high and fucked her, he admits she said no at first. You tripping OP?

Are you implying weed is date rape drug?

lol I wish.

they were both high as fuck. she didnt even want him to get in trouble for it.

the problem is the prosecutor, not the girl.

Newfags everywhere

I'd love for some one to get me high, then fuck me.

2/10 made me reply.

Prosecutor was an asshole but it was still a cunty thing to do

just go to your nearest gay club with that written on a t-shirt

Fuck you, faggot. Let the bitch kill herself someday.

I'm not scared.

would the same procedure work with women? i'm also a heterosexual man who gets no sex at all

Fucking kek.

you made my day user

What ISN'T rape?

Go die in a fire OP

>What ISN'T rape?
When I fuck your mom

That's actually factually incorrect, you inbred fucking retard. In any developed country, intoxicated people cannot consent. Look it up shitfucker

Prepubescent boy spotted

the bait. you took it. good job user.

pathetic cucks who hate women because they are ugly losers, everywhere

>Prepubescent boy spotted
Everyone is spotted fucking your mom

You're a triggered little bitch nugget, I wish you bastard of a father had taught you shit besides how to abuse and neglect people you should care about. You're the one who should end your pathetic little existence.

Get laid, son

and tasty bate it is, i'm ANGERY

like I do everyday, I surely will. Thanks for the recommendation user, you should go get laid as well. Good luck though, since you're a pathetic cuck who hates women. You'll never know real love and you'll always hate yourself deep down.

I've never done it, but I've heard that dab shit is no joke. Like difference between blow and crack.

No one gets that high from weed, I never believe any of these "i got too high from weed" stories

All because it'd be funny if she were to kill herself. Damn

They were dabs. Read this story weeks ago. Dude kept giving her dabs til she said yes. Dabs are no joke, bitch probably had brain damage from the butane

I'm so sure you do, user

He drugged her. She was also underage. Guy is a sister-raping pedophile.

If you think he is the victim here then you are a dumb cunt.

Well then by that case, he was also intoxicated. Maybe she raped him? Oh, how the tables have turned.

>No one gets that high from weed, I never believe any of these "i got too high from weed" stories

They were dabbing

Did you forget what website we are on? These faggots jack off to trannys and incest threads. What do you expect from these degenerates? For fucks sakes they call anyone with morals normies

she's still not gonna get so high she doesn't even know her brothers her brother

Kek

No, you have to do what we all do, drug yourself and fuck yourself

>brain damage from dabs

Sure kid

If he was raped by a 16 year old girl then he's a sissy faggot that deserves an even longer prison sentence than if he had raped her.

trips and dubs for the new fags

Kek. Not really. It gives me a different kinda high than weed tho.

he asked her for sex and she said no, read the story dipship

Son?

If wax was purged you are getting about the same ammount of butane you would from lighting a ciggarette with a lighter

First time i dabbed i couldn't bend my legs to sit down, that's after smoking weed for 15 years. Dabs are fucking insane

So you're saying people should go to jail for getting raped? And I'm the dumb one. lmao, get your shit together you fucking retard.

Are you sure your dealer wasnt selling you grass clippings?

I expected to see "the defendant said user on Sup Forums rolled dubs so he fucked her"

Thoughts? Don't fuck your sister. Also, you are so full of shit

It's statutory rape in California regardless of whether she was high or not.

Kek, what a fucking moron

so according to that 2 beers or .08 is legally intoxicated. if you and your "date" had 2 beers then went to your place and banged and the next day she went to the cops and said you raped her thats legit? GTFO with that illogical sjw political reasoning. fagget white knight douche

Dabs aren't that bad. She's just making up excuses. Girls are retarded. I remember in high school a bitch tried to tell us that bc a dude she fucked gave her Tylenol when she stayed at his house he raped her. Girls like attention. And dumb shit like 13 reasons why are encouraging them to keep doing dumb shit bc mental disorders, rape trauma, and suicide is cool now.

first time i dabbed had 3 beers with it and felt like i was on shrooms for about 5 hours. had to stop and lay down in the park with my brother for like 2 hours lol dont underestimate dabs man potent af and id ben smoking weed everyday for 10 years at that point

>Be me
>Making out with chick
>Grab tits and ass - no resist
>Go to put hand down pants
>Girl says I just wanna make out
>moves my hand away
>Keep making out put hand up shirt - no resist
>Try for pants again says no this time.
>Kk stay away
>Now play with tits and take off her shirt&bra
>suck on titties
>Go for pants no resist
>We fuck, she sucks dick, I eat her out.
>Cuddle in bed
>Kick her out in morning

She said no at first but didn't stop making out. If she says no pushes u off and stops all actions then ya going for more is bad. If u just work your way in then it's earned and consensual. No is only a HARD NO if she gtfos from the whole thing.

Did you keep drugging her until she didn't resist? If so, you're a rapist just like this guy.

>justifying someone getting his 16 year old sister high and fucking her

you sure you have been smoking real dabs and weed fag. out here pot is 25 to 30% thc and dabs are 60 to 98% so stfu rookie

You're advocating not just blaming the victim of rape, but punishing them for being raped just because they where born with a penis. Fucking kill yourself.

>She said no at first but didn't stop making out. If she says no pushes u off and stops all actions then ya going for more is bad. If u just work your way in then it's earned and consensual. No is only a HARD NO if she gtfos from the whole thing.

Yeah but you didn't fuck your underage sister after giving her a shitload of dabs. So it's not the same fucking thing.

To clarify, she wasn't drunk or roofied. She got so high off weed she let her bro bang her and then accused him of rape.

"I couldn't say no" wtf, glad hes getting a light sentencing, no amount of weed or dabbing could make me bang someone I didn't want

No one is talking about .08 alcohol. They are talking about a guy fucking his underage sister after giving her shitloads of dabs to smoke.

knock her god-damned teeth out.

I don't recall even mentioning OPs story just the fact No at first isn't No completely that a No can be changed to a Yes. Sex is a negotiation if they don't accept your offer you make it more worth there while until they either accept or leave the negotiations. Fucking permavirgins.

He fucked his underage sister. That's illegal in and of itself. He's got statutory rape and incest on top of allegedly raping someone under the influence of drugs.

I don't care how much dab you give me, youre not gonna get me to bang someone I don't wanna bang.

The fucker didn't plead not guilty. He admitted guilt.

Good for you. Everyone isn't you.

There's no way youre gonna get so high you don't recognize your brother.
This girls full of shit.

kys first, dickless faggot. I'm advocating a man not being a complete pussy (too late for you), and also pointing out how retarded user is for saying that maybe the pedophile rapist actually got raped himself by his 16 year-old, drugged sister who had already told her brother she didn't want to fuck him.

Your dad should have pulled out.

>There's no way youre gonna get so high you don't recognize your brother.
>This girls full of shit.

It's entirely possible to be stoned enough to not be able to say no. That's really all that matters.

Says a dumbass virgin who has probably never done any drugs or even been drunk.

Shut the fuck up with your retarded, uninformed opinions. This is why no one likes you.

NOLAN BRUDER PLEAD GUILTY

No it's not. You've never been stoned.

Yes it fucking is. Shut the fuck up.

Yeah, I'm totally a virgin that's never done drugs, nice defence you fucking autist.

Hope you dont dab too hard and kill yourself from confusion, retard

You're the dumb faggot defending a sister-rapist pedophile, you eurotrash piece of shit. Go kill yourself.

this guy is acutally right, i have been stoned on tons of occasions and no girl ever was stoned like this. maybe she took something else