So here you are, mad she's reposted

So here you are, mad she's reposted

Today, I wonder, how you'll bitch? :^)

ok

The same way i deal with your faggotry when i see it and can be arsed to do something about it.

I sage

I really
REALLY
like this picture!

Wait that was wrong...

Telling someone you're saging is like saying "Here, someone else bump this for me"

I don't even know who that drawing is...

no matter how many time you shitpost, this is not going to be a meme. you're unfunny, doug. now fuck off

No, no you idiot, no it's not, like that at all sage marks threads to be deleted by moderators instead of letting them max out or go stale.

fucking newfag, go read the fucking rules,

also SAGE
fucking stupid faggot

Calm the fuck down. You playing into OPs game. Youre getting mad over a fucking drawing?

If doxxing didnt do a fucking thing you think bumping his threads will? Lol have at it

i'm still marveling at this sperg. this is chris-can-level of assburger. what a fucking twat

No, i don't get mad over a drawing, i get mad at idiots, the world is full of idiots, thus this world makes me mad.

i'm just here to vent user, aswell as sage these threads, wich i suggest you all do aswell whenever you see them.

OP is a faggot and has a lot of free time on his hands, since his mother still provides for his manchild ass.

Fuck you you fucking faggot come and say that to my face in real life and not on the internet you fucking faggot fucking turd.

>all this assmad

Honestly OP at this point I think you're a guardian spirit teaching us the lesson of letting things go. I'm just laughing at the newfags falling for the bait i aint even mad

>and the spergottry begins...
you are the saddest fucking waste of a load of cum i've ever encountered on this godforsaken board. please do some more internet-though-guy routines, why don'tcha

Who said I was OP? All i know is its funny watching 2 or 3 guys max keep responding to the same bait every day

She's a meme deal with it tards

You do know that sage only allows you to post without bumping right? It doesn't effect the lifespan of the post or flag the mods. You have the same effect using sage as you would by not coming into the thread and just letting it hit page 10.

Just goes to show reddit this place has become. Back then people responded to bait ironically. Now its teens unironically avatarfagging as sasuke and being edgy to eachother. I wish trips were allowed on here so we could document the sperg war between them

then why isn't she listen under the boondocks?
>knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/the-boondocks
one person can't make a meme just because he feels so

This has been going on 3 months now? What is wrong with you people

>doug refuses to fuck off.
he has nothing of value in his life, so he thinks that if he manages to force a meme, his life will have purpose

Yet you guys keep replying to his bait. Im not stop Im enjoying the assmad in here but youre the pot calling the kettle black

Let them be. The lesson here today is "When fighting monsters dont become one yourself". Darwinism

Hows that rusty hook taste?

hahaha
Taking bait like that, shame on you sir. . .

Yeah i'll do another "internet-though-guy routine" again for ya buddy

When i find you i'm gonna beat you so bad that your own mother will reject you afterwards i'll kick you so hard that you'll be shot back up your ugly as fuck mothers cooch, followed but a flurry of falcon punches to your ugly moms gut and finally abort you as nature should have done the first time round.

faggot.

I dont know whats sadder. The OP whose been settig the bait for months or the fish who keep taking it

just gonna poke him one more time by dropping some of his old quotes:

"I didnt fucking post the Illinois address. Ill gladly help law enforcement track the person who posted that address. Cops will think Im weird since I spend a good portion of my day saving pictures of long haired cartoon network, nickelodeon, and disney characters though but it will be worth the justice of finding out who accidentally got the Illinois innocent man murdered"

"Freedom of speech says I can post my hairfu webm all day everyday. Only people throwing my "people" under the bus is you guys who dont like webms of an Aaron McGruder character flinging her hair"

"BECAUSE EVER SINCE I WAS A KID IVE HAD A FUCKING OBSESSION WITH HAIR

"I ONCE BOUGHT A PRINCESS AMIDALA DOLL FOR A STAR WARS SET AND I CONSTANTLY KEPT UNDRESSING HER IN PRETEND MODELI G WHEN I WASNT MAKING HER FUCK MY MAX STEELE TOY THAT CAME WITH THE METALLIC SNAKE. I FUCKING LOVE HAIR AND TOYS AND CARTOONS AND WIGS I FUCKING LOVE HAIR ITS NOT EVEN SEXUAL I JUST WANT TO SNIFF IT AND HUG IT AND LOVE IT I FUCKING LOVE HAIR AND THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO TO CURB MY OBSESSION AND MY SUBCONSCIOUS WILL NOT JUST LET ME GET RID OF IT WITHOUT AN OUTSIDE FORCE. user, IF YOU COULD JUST TELL ME THE CITY I AM IN SO I KNOW I AM BEING WATCHED I CAN CHAIN THIS DEMON IN FEAR THAT IF ITS UNCHAINED IT IS GAME OVER FOR ME"

"Hey Im trying to help YOU guys doxx me. Just know one thing is for sure. I dont live in fucking Illinois. Leave that address alone."

"He already said its not him, you people are going to hurt someone innocent"

"I WANT TO STOP POSTING THIS LONG HAIRED UGLY ASS SCEWERED EYEBROWED ASS CHARACTER THAT ADULT SWIM'S UNDERPAID KOREAN ANIMATORS COULDNT FUCKING GET RIGHT TO SAVE THEIR LIFE, BUT MY AUTISM COMPELS ME TO KEEP POSTING HER"

Jesus im not reading any of that. Get help user, you and the OP who've been at this for however long. I'm worried about you guys

nice try doug. now fuck off back to your kiddie cartoons

>Doug

??? Anyway good luck to the both of you spergs. If Jazmine wont become a meme your autistic battles sure will

dude who u talking too? dat guy totally left awhile ago bro