Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
I was wondering if you guys could do me a favor. I need some good songs to listen to over my trip to a bush camp in Zambia, and I was wondering if you guys could just drop the name and artist of a few songs. Will be with my girlfriend so maybe try to keep it normal...
Inb4 nigger, I'm a white faggot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY
soundcloud.com/dennou/renai-circulation\
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You have only one option. This song, every minute of every day. youtube.com/watch?v=FTQbiNvZqaY

kek, I actually really like this song surprised I don't have it yet, however I can't play this song this weekend.....

Kys nigger!

Hanazawa Kana Ren'ai circulation. dat's da reel hephop nibba soundcloud.com/dennou/renai-circulation\

I'll take that, a bump is a bump,

i got u fam
youtube.com/watch?v=EAwWPadFsOA

Are you going there on a cuck tourism trip? Watching your girlfriend get railed every day by a nigger, cucky.

not bad not bad.

Every song of johnny rebel

I can see the error in my ways when I tried to give some context for what I would be using the songs for, I should have just asked for some song recommendations... the more you know. i mean if you have ever been to zambia you realize most of the locals are small, no one around to even cuck me.

did I say Africa or Alabama?

/thread

And how would you know that? From a past experience, cucky?

because I have been in Zambia for the past year.

hows your wife taking that nigger D cucky?

Oh so u seen plenty of dicks there then, cucky?

are you kikes projecting or something how many times do I have to say I'm not a cuck. just drop some song names

Jambo bwana

Relaxing tune thank you.