John titor thread. He was right about everything

John titor thread. He was right about everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Drepv7H4rn0
paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/original-john-titor-posts-post2post-art-bell-forum-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's his endgame?

To save us from ourselves.

just googled John Titor! It would be fitting this awesome timeline if he became mainstream knowledge :)

Jesus fuck I just looked it up and landed on the Coast to Coast website and I think I'm blind now after coming back here.
>Black background

The 2008 Olympic games should have cancelled but losers made us five those faggy chinks what they wanted.

Civil war in 2004-08??? He was wrong

>predictions were dead wrong
>right about everything

Pick one

We should have had a nuclear war with Russia in 2015 but Obama was too cowardly to Nuke the ruskies when we were legally obligated to.

We should have had one but John Kerry was too cowardly. That 1-2.5% deviation is a real bitch.

I'm back, you're all going to die. I needed to get sum coffeemaker from 2017 to make good coffee in my timeline where everything is fine and rainbows come out of our assholes.

Good death, then. Babaaa

>saving face this hard

Wrong is wrong buddy.

There's no such thing as time travel, we live and die. When we die there's nothing.

1% wrong is still 99% right

Pence Prime is online. All systems nominal. Weapons hot. Mission: the destruction of any and all political enemies.

Provide your evidence, claimant.

no u

>He was right about everything.
>Was actually 100% wrong.
Are you retarded?

So they order Trump to make sense of the notes, and don't keep a copy of the notes for themselves and don't get a second opinion on the notes? calling bullshit LARP

You are all faggots. Trump is titor, pence is his assistant. Hillary is a mole person.

The new civil war monument will be 700 feet tall and make all our current monuments look like shit.

At least our timeline has this broad taking naked pictures all the time.

Is exodia linked to the travelers?

Rundown:
youtube.com/watch?v=Drepv7H4rn0
paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/original-john-titor-posts-post2post-art-bell-forum-part-1/

I belive he is legit. radio interviews that claim to feature him are fake tho

Da true true

OF COURSE he went to 2001 - that was the last year of western childlike enthusiasm and upward-momentum. after that things began going downhill. if you could travel in time 2001 is exactly the right year you would choose - before 9/11

also - who do you think WARNED the USAF and the pentagon about the incoming 9/11 attack. John Titor! But Titor is a victim of his own knowledge - afflicted by Cassandra Syndrome - look it up its a real thing.

I love him for saving us.

It is just a mere coincidence that Head Frog Jordan Peterson has spoken about Cassandra Syndrome. A topic completely useless outside the context of seeing the future..

please educate me

12 monkeys

>time travels
>comes back to post on Sup Forums

>implying 9/11 was an attack
confirmed inside job

right about WW3 ? did i missed something?

KEK thanks for the laugh user

Theres a band from where I live called Titor's Insignia. Thats about as much as I know.

Here is a post of his where he, in 2001, mentions
1: The "dollar bill Illuminati meme"
2: Cataclysmic (in relation to further posts) "wars and rumours of wars" (book of Revelation)
3: That pretty much 9/11 is around the corner mentioned in a coy way. He could have told the guy "3500 people will die in september this year", but doesn't for self explained reasons.
"In my experience, when it becomes necessary to convince someone what I do for a living the only way to do that is to be related to them. Everything else is immediately written off as a parlor trick, even if they’re standing in front of a cooling distortion unit and I show them a dollar bill with the year 2029 on it.
In the last few months, I have had numerous extended conversations online and there are quite a few things I’ve said which can easily be checked out but haven’t. I get no pleasure out of being right when it comes to CJD disease, war in the Middle East or suffering people in far away lands. There’s nothing like the look on someone’s face when you tell them 100,000 people will be dead tomorrow. In my travels, I have discovered that most people really don’t want to know about the future because if its different than what they want it ticks them off. Actually, I don’t blame them."

Cassandra syndrome is what a person who knows the future suffers from. Their curse is to warn people of future horrors, only to be dismissed and ridiculed.
Like when Jesus told the apostles that the big synagogue in Israel would be completely destroyed in less than 40 years. Even they didn't believe him really - and they believed he was the messiah.
It interferes with our faith in the future to believe horrible prophecies i guess - and we experience it as an existential threat to our sense of meaning.

Yes we still have toilet tissue and some people still suffer from extreme anal fixation.
I have noticed and gotten used to the act of verbal conflict as a cathartic entertainment. I don’t totally understand it but I take no offense by it either. Perhaps we could just arm wrestle some day and still be able to have a pleasant conversation.
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

think about this one. isn't this whats going on? when did WW2 really "start"? was it when Judea declared war on germany - or was it the invasion of France? Or was it when Hitler became Fuhrer? nobody "declares" that WW3 has started - fact is its maybe ON right now. "Waco type event every month" - what about BLM, violence at universities etc...

2008 was Obamas election, right?

No delorean

in addition to knowing industrial-espionage level stuff about 1975 IBM computer technology, he predicted CERNs "big rig" thats in switzerland. CERN wasn't a meme until like 2010's.

Also guy is a computer wiz - and his name is TiTOR. Tor… deep webb, you know. So far I'm reading and he's spot on, with a 2% variation allowed as he states.

This photo is obviously a shoop, you can see it's a copy of the one OP posted (with minor adjustments to obvious stuff like open mouth etc.).

>2017 believing in ww3
There will be no Armageddon!!!

More you love, more love you will see.
Don't buy in to fear based news who don't like to be reviled for who they really are.

At least she's on our side, now all we have to do is outwit CERN.

There is more after death and it has been proven many many times over especially in the Scole experiment to name many other scientific studies. The public just doesn't accept it because of small minded people like you .

yeah, everything is b/w, but the red arrow kinda gives it away -> fake!

Pure poppycock.

not armageddon. but certainly N Korea being nuked is completely realistic.

Here is Titors military insignia - remind you of the Tor dark web logo much? The inventors of which were "some people under contract to the US Navy" according to wiki.

Titors logo IS like the Tor logo, previous guy. Great observation! key

Makes me want to watch Steins;Gate again.

Don't be in fear this is all what Iam here to say, and don't give attention to news that bring fear in you.
Think, who is in fear by any way possible is more controllable person, by use of fear trigger.

If you go for love and positive things, what is negative can't do nothing to you. The same polarity of fear go together, if you are of love, you will not be part of fear based news of what maybe will happened. Will not be effected by it. Be free is the way we need to live. LIVE FREE, from fear, bondage..

well give us something interesting then, even if its small like when will cancer be cured, etc.

He traveled back to obtain parts for a modified IBN 5100 computer that could solve the future potential Y2K bug in 2038. I read a pretty in depth analysis of the man. Super interesting and paints a completely different picture from from Stines gate depiction of him. He didnt come back to change the past.

Tavistock called