Death to the west

death to the west

This

This desu

>Israeli flag looks like a blue Canadian flag
Hmm what did they mean by this

you don't become the enemy to fight the enemy

the west is the anti-culture supreme they stand for nothing but the act of globalizing the world, uniting would play right into their hands

so not "this"

The Jews are where the brain of the fish would be

>not uniting
>keeping your nations separate as the JeWest intended it after WW2
You should unite among cultures and have superstates for each culture group

not you shouldn't, this is how meme cultures die

umayyad bro

>Greece and Italy

Problem is that each of those nations have many culture groups.

Wouldn't make much difference, arabs don't produce anything. It would take several generations for them to close the gap while the rest of the world stagnates.

>greece
>northern cyprus
you just know, the butthurt is real

>they divide us

Ya were are totally at fault for the complete lack of solid infrastructure for the whole middle east and the fact that wars over Islam continue because ya'll overreacting about your religion. Better infrastructure and a better living standard start to take shape when ya'll not to take religion so seriously. You don't see Catholics and Protestants killing each other nowadays.

>greece italy armenia keeps you down
makes sense

DESTROY Europe
we deserve it

The first time it happened Arabs took over land owned by other people, so Arabs could adapt local cultures to their own. Integration is a crucial part of empire building. The problem is now there is nothing to integrate, what of value does a new empire have taking over a bunch of Syrians or Saudi's or Iraqi's? The only thing of value is the oil under their feet, there is no higher culture to integrate like the Arabs had with the Persians and Coptics and Byantines. An empire like that will never happen again, old rules don't work on a new playing field, it's why ISIS's grand plan of forging a new empire is so retarded, it's the current year bro.

I love how evil and threatening the west is with thoes blood thirsty sharp teeth.
And then, the fish of peace is just about to hug the terrified west with his harmless and toothless mandibule.

Arabs will never unite

arabs can not destroy Greece

I think Roomamia is pretty innocent about today's arab lol

>arabs in ME hate eachother, plus all the sunni and shia stuff
>unite

lmao

>Arabs unite
>can't even defeat Israel together

L
O
L

Will never happen, do you honestly think the west or ANYONE else would let another Ottoman empire happen. That's not in anyone's best interest, it'd be suicide and you'd lose to the US alone.

H-He-Hey, Nothing to see her buddy, move along now!

>what if we unite?

What if I put turks, arabs, albanians, iraqi, afguli, egyptians and pakis in a ring with one goat and watch them kill each other over who gets to fuck it first?

I'm sure Memri TV would love it

>Y'all

Death to america

>what if we unite?
You tried this and Israel still beat the shit out of you

No whites! Every country should be like Italia!

All of them speak the same language, all of them share the same religion and all of them share similiar customs and cultures. It would be easy to unite the Arabs and Nasser even tried doing so, but the thoughts of a country that stretches from Morocco to Iraq is scary to many people, which is why western spies larp as arab nationlists to avoid such a thing

>ihr
We will bring death to you

>betray turks in the times of the dissolution of ottoman empire
>eternal anglo fucks you really good
>b-but what if we unite?
I fucking hate arabs

Its why they have no political stability now. Look how fucked up they've been internally and by external forces like the US etc.

Turkey is the most successful Islamic country ever.

What do you think about Erdo btw?

>What if we unite

So explain, how did this go down?

Wrong six days desu

Thought I had the other one but I don't becayse fuck jews

Should've brought up the 6 day war for maximum buttfluster

>What do you think about Erdo btw?
He is a georgian and his wife is an arab. Turkish people are cucked to the core for being ruled by him.
But his votes are on the decline. Public survey companies say, hopefully, he'll lose the incoming referendum

He's done well for Turkey. Look at the other leaders, no one of them looks as sharp as Erdo, in fact they looked watered down, weak, feeble.

Turkey is on the border with terrorist country and he's handling that situation.

The economy is improving and international relations are growing better than anywhere else.

So please tell me, what's the problem?

>local governors sell palestinian lands to jews even though sultan refused to do so with awareness of the future consequences
>betray ottomans despite being treated better than turks in empire to gain """""independence"""""
>cry about justice and act all innocent while being fucked over by ze eternal anglo & friends for more than a century in VERY interesting ways
>still acts arrogant, ignorant, hypocritical like the stupid fucks they are

Can you guess the nation I am talking about?